Thread: Collegen Lips ( or Colligen, Collogen, I don't know)

Still Learning

Collegen Lips ( or Colligen, Collogen, I don't know)

Anyone know about this subject ?

You know, the operation the gals get to thicken their lips ?

What are your lovely thougths on this subject ?\
    Love
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

I don't really have much of an opinion on collegen Marlene, but if you want them, go for it! Just be careful not to get those balloon lips you sometimes see -- e.g. Melanie Griffith, Goldy Hawn.
    I don't have any lips to speak of myself, but I haven't given it a moment's thought. There are too many other deficiencies I need to deal with first.
    Sharon
    Last edited by Sharon935; 11-24-2004 at 12:46 AM. Reason: sp
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Still Learning

Sharon

Yes, you are confirming my thoughts Sharon. I hear it might be dangerous too. Wanted to get the forum's opinion on this subject.

Thanks Sharon
    Me

"Olde Roumanian saying: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane".
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

I'm not saying it's dangerous at all Marlene! I just think that some people have too much injected. I think I've also heard of it "migrating" from the intended area to other places.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Still Learning

Sharon

NO, I did'nt mean you thought it was dangerous, but I heard it was dangerous from the standpoint of it ...." like you said" migrating into other areas.

Good point, and well taken.

Thanks Love.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

But now that you've brought it up -- full lips would be kind of nice....
    Marilyn Monroe

Just Give Me Some Lip

Big lips have become a mark of sexiness. I was once married to a white woman who had lips like over blown inner tubes. I found that most men seemed to like her lips, but the blacks that we knew loved them. She got an extreme amount of attention from the brotherhood. That was back in the 70s. Since then big lips have become the rage, and if women don't have them naturally, they get 'em any way they can. I could use an upper lip (big time), but I don't think I'd want to go through the health issues, to say nothing of the personal social reactions, required in obtaining them. I guess if I was going to inflate any of my body parts, I'd want breasts. Lips? They are too obvious. It is fun to think about, though.

Still Learning

Susan

Yes it is fun to think about it my dear.

Love
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

http://hbees.com/fulplumlip.html

http://www.softsurroundings.com/deta...typeDefId=1019

Collogen will work for a while, but it will naturally be absorbed into the body. Then you're back for those painful injections.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 11-24-2004 at 01:20 AM.
    DonnaT

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    I wish I had something to contribute as far as info on collagen is concerned, but I dont.

I have made it a habbit lately to keep my lips in a more "pouty" position. You know - just keep them pressed together a little more firmly so they stickout a little more then they usually would? It's not that hard of a habbit to get into believe it or not. I think it's helps give an effect of fullness to an extent but you dont want to do it too much to where you look goofy though!

I have thought about collagen work on the lips but right now im a poor CD! But if I find anything useful on the subject Ill try to post it here for u!

L-Arginine

Here are two links to sites that sell plumping serum made with L-Arginine it increases blood flow to the lips making them fuller.

http://www.newskin4you.com/lips.html

http://www.body-care-shop.com/gip/fuller-lips.htm

Here is a link to Hydroderm I got a free sample of this and it works a little:

https://secure.hydroderm.com/hydrode...cer&PRID=26707

BTW its not realy free, you have to pay shipping $4.50 and join a club but after you get your sample you can quit the club.
    Last edited by T-girlMichelle; 11-24-2004 at 02:54 AM. Reason: add more info
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

I love plump, lips

[QUOTE=T-girlMichelle]Here are two links to sites that sell plumping serum made with L-Arginine it increases blood flow to the lips making them fuller./QUOTE]

I love to run my fingers around lips to increase the blood flow and see them plump up and get nice and moist

Sorry, forget that girls, just realised we are talking about the mouth on this thread. I am just off for a cold shower. LOL.
    Love Sandra xx

Rhonda Callahan

Red face I'm Interested

Just saw a Tele. commercial for a temporary plumping product, but didn't really pay attention to the name, but it sounds like fun !

I think my lips are the only part of my body that I would keep. They're fairly thick.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    I think my lips are the only part of my body that I would keep. They're fairly thick.
    can I have the rest of your body then, sara, I'm hungry
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]