Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: male CD'z dating female cd'z

Question male CD'z dating female cd'z

how many crossdressers in here would feel comfortable dating a crossdresser of the opposite sex????

You mean me in my dress and my (currently non-existant) gg girlfriend all manly and handsome? Are you describing a utopian paradise or asking a question here?

Yes, I would like that
    We are made of stars.

Platinum Member
    i do date a lady that is pre-op TS and i am a guy that is pre-op TS

Hmmmmmmmmm,

This is a question I have pondered for years !
    It seems wholly logical that a hetero male Cd would date a hetero female Cd.
    Then the "Bi" issue creeps in, or even the "Bi-curious".
    Apart from the logic, I've never reached a conclusion.
    To answer the question, I would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Long Lakeland Legs

yes I would like date a male crossdresser male

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I'm bisexual, or pansexual, one or the other, so I'd be fine with it.
    shouldnt that be tri-sexual bud.....lol

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by scott55410
    how many crossdressers in here would feel comfortable dating a crossdresser of the opposite sex????

so u mean: me dressed as a guy with a techical boy dressed as a girl? (have i said it right,?) :S:S:S ¿?¿?¿

if the answer is YEES!. i say: yes dear i´ll love to´.... i think that if my bf were a CD (im single) then he wouldnt told me to wear skirts...he´ll know why i dress as a guy, how i feel and that kind of things i cannot explain because i speak spanish (XD), cos he´d be like me but the oppositte

(my braain huuurrttss)

Quote Originally Posted by scott55410
    Well, I'm usually attracted to bio-men or transmen, but I do find some MtF crossdressers pretty hot when dressed . . . like this one:

Eddie-Beach.jpg

Anything is possible . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i was just was woundering cause im a mtf cd and i find attractive ftm cd's......probibly not even close to the only one and there is a way common interest and exceptance there that i find would be very positive

Available

Quote Originally Posted by karolina
    yes I would like date a male crossdresser male
    Id like to know one, we could have a blast
    Last edited by susie lynn; 07-05-2006 at 06:05 AM.

I would love it, that means I would be understood
    Dee Dee

Pardon me but....

Yes I have more than once I really am a lesbian trapped in a male's body. When I dated Laura who goes by Larry we thought we were the story line for a Life Time made for TVs movie. We wanted to call it The Sissy and the Tomboy a light hearted tale of heavy heartedove.

Yes I would.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Male CDz dating Female CDz

Yes. l would. Would like to meet a ftm cd in my area.

Smile Dating

Hi everyone, Im just waiting for some FtM ask me for a date
    or want to get to know me, OH WHERE OH WHERE CAN YOU BE??

You hafta ask?

As Ericka, I would just love to hang out with F T M CD's, go on a date or just talk or whatever. I think all guys are charming, especially when they accept me as my femme self. I've posted a Personal to that effect. C'mon guys where are you? Do I have to perform a reverse "caveman" thing and drag you out to the movies? Not talking about anything serious (unless we click) for now but getting to know a nice F T M guy would be great. Ericka

I really like girly girls. I think it is the Dom in me
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Han
    I really like girly girls. I think it is the Dom in me
    Okay, I think this thread is starting to veer off track. It sounds like there's plenty of people who think this kind of situation can work, and that's great, but this isn't the personals or meeting section of the forum. And, realistically, people on this site are from all over the world, so I imagine hooking up would be difficult. I think it would be more realistic to check your local listings.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

I have actually had the chance to date a f 2 m cd. But it was way to soon for me. Now I would jump at the chance again.

Smile

Way back when I would've said"nah,it'll never work".Mainly because I like and/or lust for twomen/ggs in a lesbian sort of way and I currently don't have a desire to be with a gguy.I wonder if ftm or female cd'z would have some of the sensitivity/softness I crave?Or would he be or become ultra masculine & macho to the point of me feeling dominated or emotionally neglected instead of cherished .Well I guess it depends on the person.I think I could give it a try.
    Last edited by Mirragea; 08-18-2006 at 12:18 AM.

Tomboys and Sissies!! That would make a GREAT Society, don't you think! I am a Male Crossdresser married to a Tomboy - who HATES to wear Skirts or Dresses! It's the Male's turn to be the Pretty Femmy Ones!!!

Patti

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

Smile

This would be the best. Just think of the advice the two of us could share and how it would drive anyone seeing us in public crazy trying to figure it out. I would love to have such a relationship.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scott55410 View Post
    Only if the F2M doesn't pass well enough. o_O

e.g. I'd date a "tomboy", but dating a "guy" would be kind of weird.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Only if the F2M doesn't pass well enough. o_O

e.g. I'd date a "tomboy", but dating a "guy" would be kind of weird.
    Jennifer,

Do you mean because of public perception (don't want people thinking you're gay), or because it just wouldn't attract you? If I was with an MtF CD who passed well enough that others thought I was with a GG, I wouldn't care if it looked "weird" - as long as I know what the deal is.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Jennifer,

Do you mean because of public perception (don't want people thinking you're gay), or because it just wouldn't attract you? If I was with an MtF CD who passed well enough that others thought I was with a GG, I wouldn't care if it looked "weird" - as long as I know what the deal is.
    It probably wouldn't attract me, especially if the F2M has had testosterone shots and/or surgery.

I'm reminded of a topic where a guy (shadowman) was dating a girl named Leslie who turned out to be an F2M CD who called himself Lester - http://tgguide.com/message/index.php?showtopic=687 - Lester was nothing like Leslie; in fact, shadowman didn't even recognize Lester when a mutual friend pointed him out to him. That relationship didn't turn out so well since Leslie got more into crossdressing, and Lester was just totally male, and shadowman only likes girls.

Although I've been known to make rare exception for guys---I actually have a boyfriend right now---but this is the exception, not the rule. Speaking of public perception, when I'm out in public with my boyfriend, I hold his hand all the time if I'm en femme, but not if I'm in drab because neither of us is comfortable with being seen as "gay".