Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: male CD'z dating female cd'z

Question Question

mms just a stupid question

a male CD is a MTF CD? or not? i mean a male CD is a man who likes dressin like a woman....isnt he?

and BTW u know any crossdressin site like this one but in spanish, u know i´d really like to know my opossite ( a girly guy, but one that reaaally pass as a girl,and helps me to pass as a guy :P)

mm i think im asking for too many things lol

well have a nice day ppl,! byes

I would. If the attraction is there, I don't discriminate. He can be part time or full time. I only draw the line at facial hair. I can't stand facial hair. I don't mind top surgery or "T" and he can be as hairy as he wishes everywhere else, but his face must be clean shaven.
    Hail Satin!

Facial hair

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaK View Post
    I would. If the attraction is there, I don't discriminate. He can be part time or full time. I only draw the line at facial hair. I can't stand facial hair. I don't mind top surgery or "T" and he can be as hairy as he wishes everywhere else, but his face must be clean shaven.
    Couldn't agree with you more Regina. Ericka

I had a GG girlfriend once who sometimes talked about going out with us both CD, but we never did it. I guess she could've passed, she was well over 6' tall. But we certainly would've had people looking at us.

I'm mostly attracted to feminine girls, but I guess because of my feminine side I tend to attract more masculine girls. Oh well.

I don't think I'd be interested in an intimate relationship with a FTM, but when I was reading Les Feinberg's "Trangender Warriors" (an excellent history of transgenderism) I felt that I, as a MTF CD, had more in common with the FTM (pre-op) transsexuals than with the MTF (pre-op) transsexuals. Although I want to be seen as more feminine, and the FTM TSs want to be seen as more masculine, we both basically feel like feminine men. Whereas many MTF TSs tend to think of themselves as masculine women who want to lose those masculine traits. It's not uncommon for MTF CD & TS to have quite different attitudes & philosophies with regard to their transgender activities.

Anyway, that's about my quota for simplistic generalizations in one post.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    I felt that I, as a MTF CD, had more in common with the FTM (pre-op) transsexuals than with the MTF (pre-op) transsexuals. Although I want to be seen as more feminine, and the FTM TSs want to be seen as more masculine, we both basically feel like feminine men. Whereas many MTF TSs tend to think of themselves as masculine women who want to lose those masculine traits. It's not uncommon for MTF CD & TS to have quite different attitudes & philosophies with regard to their transgender activities.
    Good point, Robin. I know feeling like a feminine man is true in my case, and I've heard a lot of the guys in my support group say the same thing.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feminine man

Nothing wrong with that Captlex. The whole world seems to put so much emphasis on outward appearance. The majority of mankind misses the point. The person inside is the one that counts regardless of outward appearance. I wouldn't care if a lot of the folks on this forum were really alien life forms in disguise. They pour out their hearts here because others are willing to listen. That having been said, I want to tell you that you are a great man (and Captain) in my book, appearances and feelings notwithstanding. Love, Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    Nothing wrong with that Captlex. The whole world seems to put so much emphasis on outward appearance. The majority of mankind misses the point. The person inside is the one that counts regardless of outward appearance.
    Good point, Ericka. Unfortunately, it's the outside that people usually respond to - for better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    I want to tell you that you are a great man (and Captain) in my book, appearances and feelings notwithstanding. Love, Ericka Kay
    Thanks, Ericka - you're a sweetheart!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

I think that I would give that a try also . complete role reversal !

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyHeather View Post
    I think that I would give that a try also . complete role reversal !
    Got to agree. Never did it, but should be worth to try.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Good point, Robin. I know feeling like a feminine man is true in my case, and I've heard a lot of the guys in my support group say the same thing.
    Thanks, Cap'n! Glad you weren't offended by my generalizing. It's always nice to have one's pet theories confirmed.

I used to know someone who was FTM & working towards some type of transition for almost a decade, but she ended up having a baby. I haven't seen her for years. Last time, she seemed like a happy mother in a good relationship. That baby would be a teenager by now. I never told her about Robin. We were only casual acquaintances, but I always felt a strange kind of kinship for her.

After writing this, I'll probably bump into her in the next few weeks.

Robin

PS. Love your latest avatar! Oh, and in case you haven't seen it before: http://newsdesigner.com/blog/images/pirate.jpg
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 08-29-2006 at 06:53 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

WOW! Great question!! I have often thought about dating another mtf CD'er, but never thought about dating a ftm DC'er...

This puzzles me because I am straight as an arrow.....at least I think I am....never been with a man no have I ever wanted to...

BUT I am drawn to dating a mtf CD'er....does that count as a male??? dunno???

And, in that vein, I don't find it appealing at all to be with a ftm CD'er...mostly because it woiuld be too much like I was with a male and I am only attracted to females...

Oh my head....this is insane... where am I? This is confusing to me...

Somebody help me identify!!!! Please don't tell me I need a shrink!!!

sigh.....

Avast!

PS. Love your latest avatar! Oh, and in case you haven't seen it before: http://newsdesigner.com/blog/images/pirate.jpg
    LOL - I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy View Post
    Oh my head....this is insane... where am I? This is confusing to me...

Somebody help me identify!!!! Please don't tell me I need a shrink!!!
    I know the feeling, Suzy . . . I used to think I could never be attracted to certain people, but I've learned to never say never. I've also learned not to try and identify people by what they look like biologically (that is, what's between their legs). Now I just go with whatever I'm attracted to and don't worry about the labels. It's a lot more freeing that way. Don't give yourself a headache.

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs

[SIZE="1"][off-topic]
    Haha, got to have one of those! "Talk like a pirate Day" is coming! 19th september, wasn't it?

[/off-topic]
    [/SIZE]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    It's always nice to have one's pet theories confirmed.
    I'll let the guys speak for themselves, my experience is that FTMs are just as diverse as MTFs. Some are happy being feminine men, but some are fairly masculine, others are butcher than a Tom of Finland pin-up, and some sadly are outright misogynists.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I would. I also think it would be a great time to go out on dates with both dressed. Do the total roll change.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    and some sadly are outright misogynists.
    I've heard that too, Marlena. Fortunately, I haven't run into any yet - or at least they haven't been vocal about it around me. I wouldn't stand for that.

I believe dating a f2m would be great for both parties. Each one could help the other with clothes and manerizams. this would be a dream come true.
    Carol Jones

Smile date

Quote Originally Posted by karolina View Post
    yes I would like date a male crossdresser male
    Im in east Tx. maybe we can meet sometime when I in your area

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susie lynn View Post
    Im in east Tx. maybe we can meet sometime when I in your area
    shes looking for an FTM as this is the FTM section i believe!!!

Question

i'm a mtf cd. i would love it. the problem is small towns are a yakity bunch.if i went to the city it would be perfect.

I've always been attracted to tomboys, always have.

So I'd be Ok with it, in fact I think it would be a paradise of sort!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Elegance Is Refusal plastiqgirl's Avatar
    I don't even know what my answer would be, just because thinking about all the possibilities and where they lead is SO confusing. LOL I'm way too blonde for this thread
    XoXo Lex XoXo

I'm dating two mtf crossdressers, i'm a ftm crossdresser. the three of us are bi. I would love to take my girls out for a night on the town, with me in a suit, tie, fadora, dressed to the nines and them looking drop dead gorgus in dresses and heels. to pull some thing like that off for one night of cd elagence with out any one questioning what we where would be wonderful.

But the reality is "bitch, you look better in that dress then I do" and "who's paints are these again" ~laughs~

It's wonderful. I love being able to sit back and watch my girls enjoy each other. the only way i could think of make watching thfem better would be to have a pecker of my own and popcorn. ~smiles~
    the body is just the house for the soul to reside in. like any house if you don't like it change it as you see fit. the only i can say is " to your own self be true"

A Veteran who is a Rookie
    I think it would be a blast to have a relationship with a GG CDer. No judgements, on either side. Just as a tomboy GG is sexy to me, I would hope my soft and girlie side would be the same to the other.