Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: male CD'z dating female cd'z

Yeah, I could go for that as well. No explaining to do on either side. As far as being though of as gay, who cares? The way I dress now, I'm probably thought of as an effeminite gay anyway. As Karren on the other board puts it- the best of both worlds. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

So who is expeced to pay? The F2M or the M2F?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Paying

50/50 or "dutch treat". I've learned not to volunteer though while en femme. The guy gets insulted and insists. Love it when they are gallant like that. Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi_52 View Post
    I think it would be a blast to have a relationship with a GG CDer. No judgements, on either side. Just as a tomboy GG is sexy to me, I would hope my soft and girlie side would be the same to the other.
    I don't know if you (and others here) realize that a GG in pants is not the same as an FtM. And I'm not even sure what definition of tomboy people are using. An FtM presents as male - not necessarily a girl in jeans and a baseball cap. So, if you're not attracted to a male presentation (regardless of genitals), you may not be attracted to FtMs. I hope that's not too confusing.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi

it dosenn't matter what ya wearin just as long as you love that person

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar
    I would be willing to give it a try, but I would want to know both sides of who I am dating. I also would hope to be able to share both sides of myself. This is of course assuming that f2m are like many of the m2fs and do not always wish to portray themsleves as the opposite gender. wow... the more I think about this the more confused I get.... I guess it would just have to depend on the individual and how well we get along....
    kiera

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I think most of us DO want to always portray ourselves as male, at least to some extent. Because we feel that we ARE.
    We may occasionally (very rarely) feel 'girly'-- in a sense that probably all guys occasionally feel a bit feminine.
    But most of us here are TG, not CD, and therefore feel that we ARE male. We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance.

Of course, I'm just speaking for myself, and from what I've observed. Please correct me, guys, if I'm wrong!
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    I think most of us DO want to always portray ourselves as male, at least to some extent. Because we feel that we ARE. . . . We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance. . . . Please correct me, guys, if I'm wrong!
    Well, you got it right, as far as my situation is concerned. You said what I was trying to say (in my own roundabout way).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    spot on Abraxas.......

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    But most of us here are TG, not CD, and therefore feel that we ARE male. We probably all have 2 sides, but most of the time it is only the male one that makes an appearance.
    Weird, lots of guys in the M2F CD forum identify as male but the reverse doesn't seem to be as true

For myself, I've most always identified with my femme aspect. (hate to use the word side as Lily is prevalent at all times even when I'm Charlie). I can understand where you boys are coming from, and I stand by my previous post. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

me i prefer to be known as a f when dressed than genetic m

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Weird, lots of guys in the M2F CD forum identify as male but the reverse doesn't seem to be as true
    Yeah, that's it in a nutshell - the real difference between that side and this side.

Yes I would do that. Sounds fun.

At present, I am with an mtf, and an ftm... (Yes part of the trio) I must say that aside from the whole bi thing looking at 1/3 of the deal (mine and hers) it is quite rewarding. I do agree that the 'tomboy' term does not fit the deff of the ftm... it's more of how one feels when dressed. No matter what role you’re trying to fill.

I have found my self more passable as a tomboy. (Girl in t-shirt, and jeans.) And she is just a knock out no matter what she's in.

Back to the nature of the thread, it is all that you could image. She gives me tips on makeup, and I help her with the walk. (Not so much, but that is how I tell my self that I am helping... maybe it's more me being on her arm...)
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Yeah, that's it in a nutshell - the real difference between that side and this side.
    i must admit capt. this side of the house does make me use my nudle more often... that just might explane the smoke...
    if you want it, all you have to do is reach for it.

As A MTF cd'er, I think it would be kinda cool

is in her vest
    yes, yes oh hell yes!!..damn I'd be in heaven. I'd love to have met and fallen in love with a F2M crossdresser......now it's back to reality..
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Could be reality

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    yes, yes oh hell yes!!..damn I'd be in heaven. I'd love to have met and fallen in love with a F2M crossdresser......now it's back to reality..
    I feel this is totally possible and a lot of us here could fill the respective roles quite nicely. We have respect for one another. I personally, would love to try a relationship like this as it challenges all of society's "norms". Ericka

Dating a Crossdresser

I think that would be fun, 'he would know who wears the panties in this house.....smiles...
    I love those sweet panties! And...those short skirts...blush!

melissainks
    This is a really interesting conversation. One post that hit me was the comment who would pay for the check at dinner? I'd guess if both were out in cd mode, the FtM would.

If I'm out as Melissa, I would be projecting a fem image and I don't know any FtM cd's but I am guessing it the same deal, they are projecting a male image.

Would I go out a Ft.If emtionally conected with the person then yes I would

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melissainks View Post
    This is a really interesting conversation. One post that hit me was the comment who would pay for the check at dinner? I'd guess if both were out in cd mode, the FtM would.

If I'm out as Melissa, I would be projecting a fem image and I don't know any FtM cd's but I am guessing it the same deal, they are projecting a male image.

i always pay the check with my MTF girl friend

Quote Originally Posted by melissainks View Post

definatley an intresting question, what about a GG and MTF? well, actually I always pay, so I guess I answered my own question.
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Aspiring Member
    I'm MTF, but I pay when I go out with my boyfriend. I do make a lot more money than he does, though.

I was talking with one of my GG friends the other day. She thinks that crossdressing is weird, and she was threatening that if I'm going to dress up as a girl when visiting her, then she'll dress up as a guy.

She's very feminine though, so if she dressed up as a guy she'd just look like a cute tomboy, which I think is hot. So I said sure, you can be my "boyfriend" and I'll be your "girlfriend". She backed out. :P

Appendage
    I have actually gotten my girlfriend to cross dress with me.
    It was a riot.
    Several occasions we have gone to a hotel together as "Jesse" and "Bob"
    She is very feminine and very hot so it is a stretch, but she is a GOOD actor.

I think I have a pretty unusual situation though.
    I am grateful for it.

Jestina