Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: male CD'z dating female cd'z

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jestina View Post
    I have actually gotten my girlfriend to cross dress with me.
    It was a riot.
    Several occasions we have gone to a hotel together as "Jesse" and "Bob"
    She is very feminine and very hot so it is a stretch, but she is a GOOD actor.
    So how well does she pass as a guy? Do you have pictures?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    So how well does she pass as a guy? Do you have pictures?
    yeah we wanna see!

@}+-+--
    Yes I would date a t-guy or a FtM crossdresser if they were tall enough and fairly masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy31 View Post
    Yes I would date a t-guy or a FtM crossdresser if they were tall enough and fairly masculine.
    How tall is tall enough, Chrissy?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@}+-+--
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    How tall is tall enough, Chrissy?
    Well taller than me would be great but as I'm 5'11 it's not very likely so I would say if they were about 5'8 or taller I'd be interested.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not height-ist and I know character counts for more than looks and I wouldn't say that dating someone shorter was out of the question I'm just saying that it would be nice if they were quite tall.

Thumbs up that would be great !

yes,yes ,I think that would be so cool. i think we can relate to each other ? Wendi

Well taller than me would be great but as I'm 5'11 it's not very likely so I would say if they were about 5'8 or taller I'd be interested. Don't get me wrong I'm not height-ist and I know character counts for more than looks and I wouldn't say that dating someone shorter was out of the question I'm just saying that it would be nice if they were quite tall.
    I'd say you'd have a hard time finding an FtM taller than 5'11" (the tallest one I met is about 5'8"), but nothing is impossible.

I had a dream the other day that I was propositioned by an MtF, though I don't know if she was CD or TS. In my dream I told her it couldn't happen 'cause she'd probably want to make love to a woman, and that wouldn't work for me. I'll have to run that one by my therapist to see what he thinks that means.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

@}+-+--
    I'd say you'd have a hard time finding an FtM taller than 5'11" (the tallest one I met is about 5'8"), but nothing is impossible.

I had a dream the other day that I was propositioned by an MtF, though I don't know if she was CD or TS. In my dream I told her it couldn't happen 'cause she'd probably want to make love to a woman, and that wouldn't work for me. I'll have to run that one by my therapist to see what he thinks that means.
    I had presumed that the question of dating in this thread was hypothetical as everyone is individual and I personally wouldn't look for a date who fits certain criteria although there are traits in people that are more attractive for example the stereotypical attractive man is supposed to be tall, dark and handsome. As many people would agree here I don't like stereotyping and as for the subject of making love goes I think that you could fill an entire new thread on that subject. Personally in my current situation I wouldn't fancy making love with a man or woman at the moment and I suppose that just kissing and cuddling might put people off.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Or maybe she wanted to be made love to as a woman....
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Can I get a prize? I'm ftm-ish (still not sure I want that label...) and six foot even. I also have broad shoulders for a girl. I first started wearing guys clothes with the excuse that they fit better. So yes, there is at least one out there who's taller than 5'11''
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena Dahlstrom View Post
    Or maybe she wanted to be made love to as a woman....
    Which wouldn't work for me either (I thought about that too). I guess this means the FtM/MtF hookup wouldn't be a good idea in my case.

Quote Originally Posted by bi_weird View Post
    Can I get a prize? I'm ftm-ish (still not sure I want that label...) and six foot even. I also have broad shoulders for a girl. I first started wearing guys clothes with the excuse that they fit better. So yes, there is at least one out there who's taller than 5'11''
    Yup, you sure do win the grand prize! It's good to know there's an exception to every supposed rule. Now that I think about it, our Sparro (who's been MIA for a while) is also tall. Lucky guys!

Personally in my current situation I wouldn't fancy making love with a man or woman at the moment and I suppose that just kissing and cuddling might put people off.
    You might be surprised, Chrissy . . .

well thats a good question yes i would

Sejd
    If it wasn't because I am married - and my wife would kill me, anyhow, if I was single, I would sertainly date a female anytime. I know, that makes me kind'a lesbian, so what? by the way, great question.
    hugs
    Sejd

Sorry, but if I may, I'm a MtF TS, and I have several FtM TS friends, and I find them perfectly hot, except a certain one or two. But Dennis... Dennis knows it, too, that he's hot. Just too damn bad he's gay...
    Not that I might stand a chance, since he was already going out with Robyn. But she didn't treat him very well, the bitxx. Didn't even know what she had - just used him and threw him away. No wonder he's gay now! Do I sound like a drama queen or what?

Hi ,I think this is an excellent idea .
    Rain

i wound love to find some one like that

Aspiring Member
    I was surprised to find that there's actually quite a few GGs who are taller than 6':
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallest_woman

It is what it is
    I most definately would be interested in seeing what it was like! I have to say though, I am not a full time dresser, as I am hetero and enjoy dressing for the pleasure that it brings

If I were to date a FtM, I guess I would want someone of the same level, ie. they like to dress but are also comfortable being female when not dressed. This makes sense, I think?

I totally think the experience would be priceless! Mutual understanding and motivation What could be better!? Of course I wouldn't force a relationship just because of this, him and I would need to be compatible personality wise for anything to really happen

it'd be fun to meet up with a (some) FtM and see what it was like to be around like minded individuals of the opposite "sex"!!

I would love to date a ftm crossdresser i think it would be totally hot then we could have so much fun and help each other out!

Of course I would - actually it seems like the most natural thing for me. I'm FtM, but I'm not afraid of my feminine side, which I do have from having been raised as a girl. I don't have the natural opposite that other bio females have, so I'm not attracted to the "extreme" gender roles. I'm attracted to feminine men, and the "normal" macho guys are of course not attracted to a woman in men's clothes with a shaved head. So - a MtF CD who liked me for me would be a dream come true

Dinner

Okay, so all of the above having been said, I'm open to going out to dinner with any of the dreamy guys here. Not looking for "sky rockets" or anything like that, just good friendship mostly and enjoying each other's company. Most of you know of my multi-faceted personality and my acceptance of you just being yourselves. It would be nice to go to dinner with one of you guys (who I consider REAL men BTW who are in touch with yourselves). Anyway, that's my standing invitation and I'm stickin" to it. Ericka/Rich

dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out?

i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrap View Post
    dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out?

i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny
    uhhhhh FTMs hang out here.....but i doubt you'll find anyone share clothes with
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-23-2006 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
    Of course I would - actually it seems like the most natural thing for me. I'm FtM, but I'm not afraid of my feminine side, which I do have from having been raised as a girl. I don't have the natural opposite that other bio females have, so I'm not attracted to the "extreme" gender roles. I'm attracted to feminine men, and the "normal" macho guys are of course not attracted to a woman in men's clothes with a shaved head. So - a MtF CD who liked me for me would be a dream come true
    Hey, Poltergeist, and welcome. I have a question for you: I know you said you're attracted to feminine men (me too, actually - though not exclusively), are you at all attracted to transmen?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrap View Post
    dose any one no any good sites that female to male crossdressers hang out? i'm a male to female crossdresser looking to share clothes.

Jenny
    Jenny, it might work out better for you to share clothes with a GG than an FtM (since most of us don't wear women's clothes).