Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: male CD'z dating female cd'z

Talking

Hi,
    I am a MTF crossdresser. This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines. A MTF dating or being in a relationship with a FTM would be the natural way of things from my perspective. Just think of the possibilities, no more secrets, lies, or cover ups. No more shame or guilt of being who we feel we truely are. We can love without fear of any kind. Now that is a life worth living.
    I would not have a problem at all dating a FTM if indeed HE is out there. I am at the age where looks, age, economic status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc isn't so much a priority or a prerequisit for a relationship. Just honesty, loyalty, devotion, communication, and committment. Now if I can just begin to search for HIM.

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    I would given half a chance !! I'd love it !!
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

Banned Read only
    that would be very interesting,like honeymooning on the international space station.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieCDorlando View Post
    Hi,
    I am a MTF crossdresser. This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines. A MTF dating or being in a relationship with a FTM would be the natural way of things from my perspective. Just think of the possibilities, no more secrets, lies, or cover ups. No more shame or guilt of being who we feel we truely are. We can love without fear of any kind. Now that is a life worth living.
    I would not have a problem at all dating a FTM if indeed HE is out there. I am at the age where looks, age, economic status, religious beliefs, sexual orientation etc isn't so much a priority or a prerequisit for a relationship. Just honesty, loyalty, devotion, communication, and committment. Now if I can just begin to search for HIM.
    no more reading in the kitchen until the SO falls asleep

Quote Originally Posted by JulieCDorlando View Post
    This situation is the ideal situation for all who do cross the gender lines.
    I think it would work for a lot of people, but not for all. It depends on whether you're attracted to males, females, both, neither, a male presentation or a female presentation. So many options and possibilities - not every situation is going to work for all.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Jenny, it might work out better for you to share clothes with a GG than an FtM (since most of us don't wear women's clothes).

It could work. Imagine: Your parents call up and say they'll be there in 10 minutes. Assuming both parties are closeted, they could just swap clothes whenever being outed is eminent.
    Hail Satin!

I would consider dating a FtM only if he was masculine and willing to treat me like his lady. We could play house for a weekend as a trial run.

Why not ? I would love to...
    Rain

Quote Originally Posted by SiSi View Post
    I would consider dating a FtM only if he was masculine and willing to treat me like his lady. We could play house for a weekend as a trial run.
    Like I said, it would depend on what you're both attracted to. In my case, I can do the masculine thing, but I'm not looking for a lady, so that wouldn't work. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would fit the bill, though.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

OK well i for one would date a CD ER i think it's the person not the look so yes i would hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just want to share that at my support group this week we had a new guy who transitioned some years back and his wife is an MtF who also transitioned a few years back. According to him, their relationship works just great (and doesn't raise any eyebrows in public), but their kid has issues with it - something that never even crossed my mind. Lots of points to consider, I guess . . .

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    sounds very interesting

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    i would, i mean, date someone who is around the same size so that if our parents ever came over, we'd be able to wear the others clothes for that period.

and also the other reason is that i'd be with someone that gets me and more importantly understands me
    Last edited by Theresa(TGirl); 11-06-2006 at 06:14 PM. Reason: added something

Actually have started Dating a FtM Crossdresser

l must have got lucky as l have started to date a FtM Crossdreser. We are having lots of fun as l am enjoying her Male role and since l am becoming more feminine l get the best of it all. It's cool actually. bebe

i was just woundering about the idea of 2 cd's hooking up....i had no idea my thread would run this long.....if there are any FTM cd's out there id love to have a deeper convo then you can on a thread....Scott

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Its about a date.

There is nothing to lose and I can't even comprehend all the possibilities of fun, confusion, and adventure !

What a cool idea!

There's room on my dance card !

Roberta

A totally acceptable idea

Hi
    For me I thought about this possibility many years back,Not a problem for me at the end of the day its all down to attraction If Iam attractive to and the other person is attractive to me then who,what they are has little bearing on the matter,as long as there is the chemistry it is not a problem.
    The real upside to the M2F dating a F2M is that both would fully understand what the other has had to or is going through and could possibly help and advise each other.

Error: User not found;
    if the ftm was living thatway and not cd'ing.

some of the guys are here are pretty hot ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    most definatly it would be a dream come true...as long as the facial hair is kept to a minimum

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Like I said, it would depend on what you're both attracted to. In my case, I can do the masculine thing, but I'm not looking for a lady, so that wouldn't work. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would fit the bill, though.
    yup me! my partner when she transitioned gave me the last of her boy stuff! unfortunately i didnt have anything left to trade hehee

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyGirl View Post
    some of the guys are here are pretty hot ^.^
    ooooh care to share which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    ooooh care to share which ones?
    ALL OF YOU!!!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post
    ALL OF YOU!!!
    Took the words right out of my mouth Lily.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi all.

I would give it a try if I met the right guy.

Susan
    T.G.I.F. - Thank God I'm Female.

In general, I really think it depends on the people involved, like any relationship.