Thread: What Would You Miss About Being Female

Question What Would You Miss About Being Female

Okay, I'm copying another thread from the MtF forum (with a twist, of course). Their post asks what they would miss about being male, if they became females. So, I'm asking the same thing in reverse. If you became a male completely, is there anything you would miss about being female.

I've thought about this and the only thing I can think of so far is that if my hair started to fall out (male-patterned baldness runs rampant in my family), I would really miss it. I love my hair (even though it's short) and I'm very vain about it. I'd miss my curls, waves and highlights.

Anyone else?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would miss absolutely nothing at all, lol.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Hey Capt, you should probably look into hair-loss prevention methods now, seeing as you're on T. Otherwise you might end up bald.

I can't really think of much I'd miss at the moment.
    Oh no wait, being able to blame my lack of muscles on being female. Hahaha.
    Also, it's not something I'd really miss, but it's something that I'm kinda grateful that I'm female. Unwanted hard-ons. I'll never have to go through that, and it's slightly annoying that there's one more experience that I can't share with guys, but I'm happier without the embarassment of it. Especially seeing as people seem to barge right into my room in the morning.
    Hmmmm. If I think of anything else I'll let you know.
    [SIZE="4"]Lex when you get older it goes from unwanted to any will do, that's why Vigira is so much a big seller.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    nothing, nada, zip!!