It's been a long time since I've been on this board. I've been dealing with a lot psychologically. I came to this board and well I enjoyed meeting people who were just like me. It was different then what I was used to. I've stated before that I live my life as a male 24/7 and it's a rare thing I'm ever questioned on what I am. Sometimes I even forget I'm in a chicks body until it comes time for me to take a shower.

I've wasted days away scanning through old pictures of myself laughing away at all my old memories. Wondering what happened to the little girl in that picture. Recently I was faced with the reality of having to return to my hometown where people knew exactly what I was. Thanksgiving was to be spent with family and my girlfriends family. If we were all to wander about, I knew I'd get recognized. Atleast by one person I went to school with. When thanksgiving came, I chickened out and stayed behind with lame excuses. I'm a bit disappointed in myself for it.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I feel I need to talk about it. Is it possible to have anyone to have future if you don't want to include any part of your past into it?