Thread: Ramblin' Man.

Ramblin' Man.

It's been a long time since I've been on this board. I've been dealing with a lot psychologically. I came to this board and well I enjoyed meeting people who were just like me. It was different then what I was used to. I've stated before that I live my life as a male 24/7 and it's a rare thing I'm ever questioned on what I am. Sometimes I even forget I'm in a chicks body until it comes time for me to take a shower.

I've wasted days away scanning through old pictures of myself laughing away at all my old memories. Wondering what happened to the little girl in that picture. Recently I was faced with the reality of having to return to my hometown where people knew exactly what I was. Thanksgiving was to be spent with family and my girlfriends family. If we were all to wander about, I knew I'd get recognized. Atleast by one person I went to school with. When thanksgiving came, I chickened out and stayed behind with lame excuses. I'm a bit disappointed in myself for it.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I feel I need to talk about it. Is it possible to have anyone to have future if you don't want to include any part of your past into it?

hard to be brave

we all on both side of the fence have the same problem. We want to be accepted as we are but are afraid or the consequences. Take your time and when you feel the time is right you will know. first above all else is to be proud of who you are. be comfortable with yourself and in time you will have the confidence to break out of your shell. I hope the f to m forum is a place you can come to for advice and acceptance. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"