Thread: What sports are ya all into?

What sports are ya all into?

I love sports and will have a go at anythin well within reason. My main sport is Judo and I am a blue belt. My ambition was to get to my black by the time I was 40 as I was a late starter, but I have had a lot of breaks with one thing and another so have given up on that one for now. I did play for my county and that made me feel so proud I like to play a little football and basket ball and I love to cycle. I like attendin the gym where I mainly try to build myself up. So what do you guys like in the way of sports

Banned Read only
    Substitute for the netball team.
    Hated the game.
    Loved the uniform!

Platinum Member
    rugby.........

Whitewater kayaking.....what other sport lets men dress in "skirts" and not raise an eyebrow...also tennis and golf.

Platinum Member
    girls girls girls!!........i really think silvawitch was asking the boys what sport they are into, not that i mind you posting here once in a while, but can you please be more considerate where you are posting when a question is so obviously for the boys!!

skateing not sure it come under sports though lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 06-28-2006 at 03:39 PM.

Yikes....thought it was open to all. Why can't we "girls" respond too?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    i didnt say they couldnt but if you read the post the last sentence clearly says 'so GUYS what do you like in the way of sports?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva

We have a similar question in the girls section

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34112

Caroline
    Hiding in the boys room
    Last edited by Caroline Simmons; 06-28-2006 at 03:47 PM.
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam
    skateing not sure it come under sports though lol
    heck thats a sport to me, its in the olympics so therefore it gotta be a sport!! lol

I'm not very athletic, but I used to play tennis when I was younger. For viewing, it's just baseball, though.

Unless you consider bar-hopping and guy cruising a sport.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Hockey. Not rugby!

i was once in tennis., (i gave up, cos i hated it), then basketball (again i left..i hated it) and finally in "self-defence" u know a mix of judo karate...etc etc, i´ve been "fighting" for 3 or 4 years only, but this year i couldnt because i had just 3 mates so there was no "self´defence", anyway i think in september i´ll try to join a new group and maybe start a new martial art :P

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    If only I could play sports competetively... I am quite a good baseball player, and I love to play, but I've got extremely loose tendons in the shoulders and of course can't really run anymore so that's out. When I bat, though, over 50% of the time it's a home run (of course, I'm not hitting 90 mph fastballs or anything). I also would have loved to play ice hockey. I used to rollerblade a lot, also rock climb, ride BMX, play basketball... I was even on the track team for awhile and excelled at the 100 metre dash, high jump, and shot put... I also love football (soccer, haha)...
    But I can't stand watching sports on telly unless it's motocross, BMX, blading, etc. Something exciting and dangerous.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years. But for some really dumb reason I quit, and the dream of being in the olympics was flushed down the toilet.

My favourite sport to watch is figure skating. Takes quite some dedication to be a figure skater, I admire that.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Taekondo!!! My number one passion. Kickboxing too. I'm in the feather-weight division but that's cool because I always end up bringing home the trophies. lol I'm also loving basketball, baseball, skateboarding, BMX....I love watching the X Games on ESPN every year. That about sums up my sports experience.

Taylor

lonly sheiligh

sports

i'm into several kinds of sports with golf being my favorite! yeh i know just like my mom says go hit the little white ball and then walk a 1/4 mile to find it then hit it again!! any way i love golf!! also love auto racing , baseball, fishing,x-game stuff and boating!!!
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!

I fenced for a bit in highschool. I enjoyed it. Road horseback when I first got to Belgium.Now it's just watching for me. And the occasional bowling/fishing/shooting outing. I like to watch football.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

sports

i love to play table tennis i play all the time.it was the only sport i was very good at

I pretty much love almost all sports. I just love to be active.

Baseball is probably my favorite to play. Then basketball, and then probably football, and then soccer, and I could just keep going and going on forever. Hahaha, I really do love sports though.

I used to skateboard. That was a lot of fun until I slammed a little too hard and pretty much said forget that.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Accept no one's definition of your life; DEFINE YOURSELF

--Sebastian

Skateboarding rules!!! I have torn up more Jnco jeans and destroyed more pairs of shoes than I care to mention. lol But, when I became anorexic all of my bones got very brittle so no more boarding for me until I get an okay from my doc. Tay