Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is on this site?

On your scale Sandy...I'm a 2a and a 4. I'm a CD who is also TG....no plans to go any further than that. I'm comfortable with who and what I am now and content to be so.

I'm a 1 & a 2a derss in front of my wife only across the driveway to get something from the car or yeard then back inside.

[SIZE=4]I guess I must be a 5 cos I've told everyone that matters to me and I don't care who knows anyway.[/SIZE]

Smile

Sandy, enjoyed reading all the replies, they seemed to mirror what most of us probably think is the norm. I certainly would be a 4, plus I always am femme when shopping merely because I feel more honest when looking for things to add to the wardrobe as Carol.

Put me down for three and four. A couple of shop employees know. My wife, while not liking it, allows me some space.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    I'm a five (5) on that scale I guess. Which is good. My birthday is the Fifth of May, 1955 - so 5/5/55 - its pretty much the only number I know.

You know how historians count? One, Two, A Lot.

Aspiring Member
    I would be #1 & #4, have told a friend who thought she could handle it but found out late last year she couldn't.
    Ex-wife couldn't handle it either, could as long as it was somebody else but when it came home it was a different story.
    In one sense would like to come out but being tall and a little over weight and big feet don't pass to well for a woman but still love to dress as one and wear makeup.

3.SO knows and she hates it.
    Yes, indeed, she has known about my X-dressing since more than 30 years and she hates it. But since she also knows that I can't stop it, she tolerates it, providing I don't ask her to participate in any way.

4.You have told a friend or others.
    Yes I have told a few GG friends and coleagues neveer told another male friend (I mean not a TV/TG). This is one more reason why my SO is unhappy about my X-dressing... She senses that I would like to make a larger coming out and she hates that idea...

Eugenie

Smile

I am a 4 and a big 4 at that. I am a crossdresser who is also transgendered with no desire to transition.

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

I would have to say 3 and 4. The only people who know are found on web sites like this.
    Susann_Gardener

After August 29 when Melanie is seen with my wife on national television I will be a 5 since everyone will know everything about my life. We will see how many true friends I have and family members who reject both my wife and myself. Should be interesting.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

[SIZE="4"]Hi Debbie...you left a pair of panties on the dryer, sounds like the start of a good new thread![/SIZE]

Gold Member

2b

She found my pictures, whats a CD with out a camera? She asked me all the stuff and has never said another thing since that day, so I'm at a loss on what to think.

2 something she knows .......and helps......but its just at home . no one else knows except friends here.

4 and both 2a and 2b

Sometimes my wife buys me dresses and at other times gives me real ear ache for wearing them.

Love Di xx

Let's say I'm a "wide 4". I'm bi so I date guys as a girl. Plus some friends -some a bit more than friends, some just friends- know too.

I fall into the 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care catagory. My partner is really excepting about it, and i feel very lucky!!!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Banned Read only

Boy am I lucky

My s.o. likes it. alot! She's taught me how to do my makeup, buys me presents, takes me shopping, and we get pedicures together! So I guess that makes me a 6. Now how far do I want to go? I'm actually thinking about trying to find some males to dress for. Who knows, but I know she'll be beside me no matter if it's just for me, only for her, or if I start entertaining men. Boy I must be the luckiest gurl in the world! Thanks baby!!!!!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

I'm so Confused!

I don't need no Steenkin Normbers...Hah, Playing with ya...

My S.O. knows, she's O.K. with it as long as she knows I'm still her GM. Having said that she absolutely hates me with the 'Wig' on.

My family, including my very Macho brothers know and are O.K. with it. (I think they took my share of 'Testosterone').They have never seen Sarah, and I don't push it.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2a 4.
    [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

I'm a big 3. Like Lilith, my wife is paranoid about anyone else finding out. Even says she would have to move house if anyone accidently saw anything feminine in the post addressed to us which was obviously not for her. I recently tried to get her to understand (second time in 20 years!), but I think I've got a long way to go yet. Funny thing is, she was quite accepting of a gay guy who was in our skiing party last year, so I wonder what the big deal is!!!

Tony

I go with #4. I have no SO in my life right now. I'm very happy living alone. I go by the rule to tell only those that have a need to know. My two brothers know. My ex-wife knows and my daughter knows. I have told several close friends--all female. If someone were to ask me if I were a cd, I would think about what their motives were for knowing before I would offering anything.

Jodi

4...but I do go out once a month...but always have my clear on my nails, wear earrings most of time so with that...I'll have another cup of tea.
    Dee Dee

Definitely 2a. She insisted I order a new pair of boobs when my other ones had a blow out.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Lanie

My vote

I am a 4. 2 of my GG friends know Julie and are support her. SO only knows about panties and nails.

Kisses Julie