Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one tequila, two tequila, three tequila......floor!!!!

Platinum Member

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila......floor!!!!

Do you know something?

I really thought it was Genetic men that were the most unaccepting of us transmen and women?

I couldnt have been more wrong if i tried............i went out the other night with a few of my friends (MTFs) to a club, where we were having a right old time, as the night progressed on, i got talking to a guy at the bar and his rather drunk mate, this drunk mate of his offered to buy me a drink, so i said 'i'll have what your having?', knowing full well his was drinking tequila shots!, he looked at me rather gone out and said 'but girls cant handle this stuff?', i whispered in his ear 'im not all that you seem buddy'......with that he lined up two shots each of tequila which i put down in seconds, seeing him struggle on the second on, i asked if he needed assistance, so he downed it quick smart, almost throwing up in the process!, at this point i said to him, 'remember i said im not all that i seem?' he nodded, i said actually im a guy and my name is Kieron, well it was hillarious the poor guy nearly fainted and his mates were in stitches just watching it all........after that, all night I was receiving manly handshakes and hugs, and offers of beer lol, but the poor guy who i drank under the table had his pride dented which was so funny cos all his mates could do was wind him up something rotten lol

Seriously made night i can tell you!!, i even got told i could go on a guys night out anytime i wanted lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 07-01-2006 at 11:40 AM.

You go bro....

Back In My Drinking Days

I saw a "chick" drink a lad under the table once and she was just over a hundred pounds. They were tossing five once glasses of beer down in record time. She did however have to go to the rest room more often but she won the match.

Kieron you can down a bumper or two with me anytime Mate !

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter
    I saw a "chick" drink a lad under the table once and she was just over a hundred pounds. They were tossing five once glasses of beer down in record time. She did however have to go to the rest room more often but she won the match.

Kieron you can down a bumper or two with me anytime Mate !
    [SIZE="3"]This post made me remember July 3,1993, gf had a serious drinking problem, and wanted to stop so kept all alcohol away from her. That day found her bottle, told her if she wanted to drink we'd drink together, got 2 6 oz juice glasses and ice and proceded to do 4 "TALL" Vodka on the rocks, I passed out while she finished the bottle. She didn't like what I did, but she did see how bad she looked. Still a light weight to this day, that was the last time I got drunk.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I can usually keep up with the guys and even out-do a few of them depending on what I'm drinking, but tequila tends to sneak up on me. I'll be fine for a while and then suddenly, "boom" it hits me right smack in the middle of the forehead - out of nowhere.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Pirates should stick to rum
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Good for you sounds like you can really hold your own in a drinking contest

Gosh, sounds like me at sparkle.... one shot..... two shots... three shots... four shots.... lol
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Thing is it wasnt a drinking contest cos he gave up after 3.....i wanted to go on and in fact i just did carry on lol, what shocked him more i think was that i identify as male when he serious thought i was female, thats what spun his head out for the rest of the evening when his mates so got it and we're calling me kieron, he, him all evening!!! and they were telling him im a guy!!

I bet it felt great to be one of the guys and to drink him under the table go dude!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

It's a fantastic assumption that men can consume more alchohol than women, when it's all dependant on age, enzymes, body weights, fitness, and the rate at which you metabolize alcohol.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    It's a fantastic assumption that men can consume more alchohol than women, when it's all dependant on age, enzymes, body weights, fitness, and the rate at which you metabolize alcohol.
    It is true that women readily get intoxicated way before men do but there are always exceptions like me two drinks and I can't keep my skirt down. Now git yer mind otta da gutter ! LOL

Okay...here is the situation. I have gained four pounds in one week bringing me up to a whopping 86 pounds. Have any of you heard of 99 Bananas. 99 Blackberries, or 99 Apples? Let me tell you they are 99 proof. Duh!!! I think a little drinking here and there is what made my inhibitions drop enough to not care what I eat. Of course when I sober up I hate that I'm gaining weight. All part of eating disorders. But I can drink a man under the table even at my weight. Taylor

Platinum Member
    The real reason i started this thread was cos i was absolutely stunned by being accepted as one of the lads and being included in what can only be described as a very male bonding thingie.......at no point after telling them i am a trans-man did they treat me anything other than one of the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew
    The real reason i started this thread was cos i was absolutely stunned by being accepted as one of the lads and being included in what can only be described as a very male bonding thingie.......at no point after telling them i am a trans-man did they treat me anything other than one of the lads!
    Yeah, that must be a great feeling. I can't say it's ever happened to me, but then I've never had the guts to tell guys at a bar not to treat me like a female. I just figure they won't believe me, so I let it go (in fact it happened just a few days ago). But you've given me hope, Kieron. Next time, I'm going to try telling the guys at the bar and see what happens. If they laugh, they laugh, but maybe they'll be cool. Here's hoping . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    Pirates should stick to rum
    You said it, Julie!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Red face wonder if it does

tequila make's your clothes fall off. Joe Nickoles song, ( Country)

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Congrats on being accepted as one of the boys!

And BTW, if you or the Capt'n are ever out my way, I'll have to introduce you to real tequila, like Patron Anejo -- which you'd no more shoot than a good single-malt scotch. (The salt-and-lime method is for covering the burn of cheap tequila....)

Of course a friend mine sworn off tequila after she woke in bed with two guys. She liked that part -- she just wanted to know who the hell they were...
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I think it's pretty obvious what the next step is: we all get together and have a drinking competition.
    I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, haha
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I think it's pretty obvious what the next step is: we all get together and have a drinking competition.
    I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, haha
    now see that wouldnt be far cos i know that i would most probably win........the only reason i can drink as much as i do when required is because of the wheelchair i have no where to fall over!

Platinum Member
    i would tip a few with you any time ...shots of jack......

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    i would tip a few with you any time ...shots of jack......
    ooooh i like jack, and i like jim too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I'm in!

Can I join in, guys, I promise no tux, lol, but I have some cool clothes, and severeal cotton authentic hawaiin shirts, I collect them from second had stores! I like jack, jimmy, johnny, and the Butler(nickname for BELVEDERE VODKa), hell, anything but rum(BARF-A-Rama time), and Jaegermeister. How about an OUZO night?? HEHE

Oh, yeah, the thread, Kieron, I'm dang right proud, son!! It's gotta feel good!! Good job of showing the upstart what's up, lol!!
    Kat
    Last edited by KrazyKat; 07-03-2006 at 11:02 PM.
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Once again Keiren,

I feel like I stole your post. I totally think it is cool that you were one of the guys. I think the only way I would tell people in a bar is if I was shit-faced. Good deal buddy!!! Taylor

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor105
    Once again Keiren,

I feel like I stole your post. I totally think it is cool that you were one of the guys. I think the only way I would tell people in a bar is if I was shit-faced. Good deal buddy!!! Taylor
    a few years ago like you i wouldnt dare tell people i was a trans-man but times evolve, and now i get to the point when im getting called 'she' 'her', that i just want to shout it from the roof tops that im a guy, so now i am totally honest with my trans status even to people ive only just met, if they dont like it thats their lookout not mine!