Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one tequila, two tequila, three tequila......floor!!!!

Kieron - yours was a great story. Sounds like it was a great night out. One thing that makes me realize that I am most definitely NOT transgendered: there's nothing like a real guys' night out. If you're "one of the guys" in THAT sense, you are really on to something special.

Maybe we should have a M2F vs F2M drinking contest! We could see whether genetics or environment is the definitive factor in determining tolerance. (Warning to challengers: I spent my formative years as a young lawyer working in a firm of (barely) functioning alcoholics. Even at 37 yrs old, I can still pack them away pretty well. The fact that I get to spread the booze across 180 lbs of Erica doesn't hurt either). First drink's on me!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

that is too funny, I like your style,
    megan1958(gg)

Absolutely fabulous
    Kieron - way to go duuuuuuude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking competition??????? Hmmmmmm???????? Only if you let the GG team enter as well - sort of like the control group (sooooooooooooooooooo glad Tamara is on my team!!!! )
    [SIZE="1"]"All you have to do is believe, and it's yours" Kirk Brandon

All people contain the potentiality of enlightenment; and the process, therefore, is just in becoming what you are.
    [/SIZE]

LOL Lex. I am sitting here reading this and shaking my head NOOOO Vodka scares me. I got so drunk on Vodka once that I was throwing papers on my 40 mile route one night and had to get out to dry heave on one of my customer's lawn. lol My friends were in the car too. They had been drinking too and were laughing at me. Aw shit. No more Vodka for me. Once I got home the room was shaking back and forth. Not spinning just shaking. Has anyone else ever had that happen? Now put me up on a bar with a bottle of 99 Apple's then I am your man. I can drink most people under the table and I don't even weigh 90 pounds yet. lol Taylor

I love vodka, in White Russians. I can drink those *all* night long.

Congrats on the boys night out, sounds like a blast.
    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Well, I am going through the old and stupid age. Is 32 old? I got carded two days ago. Whatever. I leave the Vodka alone but I loooooove that 100 proof Shnapps. I need to quit it huh? Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas
    I think it's pretty obvious what the next step is: we all get together and have a drinking competition.
    I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, haha
    Ill drink to that. but not up against Kieron please. to be up against

Caroline

Ive been to Bristol
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

God....old? I guess age really IS relative. I haven't really looked in the mirror and saw someone old yet. I still get carded for cigs and alcohol. When I dropped off my brother at school and went inside a teacher asked me if I shouldn't be heading back to class. LOL Taylor

I think I'm going through the "young and stupid" stage a few years late...I'm nearly 21 and just recently discovering that shots of vodka just lead to more shots of vodka, each one more delicious than the last. I always start drinking with the intention of having just a few, and then end up having way more than I planned.
    Unfortunately, I'm a goody-goody who drinks with like-minded folks, so I've never really tested my tolerance. That'd make a drinking competition hard.
    Speaking of, this has been a bitch of a week, it's four am, and I'm still working, so I can't WAIT to have a drink!

Banned Read only
    Carefully now guys, genitic guys know much better than to get into drinking contests with
    a) Roadies
    b) Carnies
    c) Drag Queens
    d) Southern Belles

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Beer is the invention of a genius. Vodka is like playing with dynamite, with minimal hangovers. Whiskey is like playing with dynamite, with full-fledged hangovers. Wine, well, I can't imagine any self-respecting FTM CD getting near it

Beer lets you play for the longest possible time, as long as you're willing to tolerate disgusting burps.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Haha Lex I love how I've found a kindred spirit on the other side of the planet. I don't know if I'll ever understand beer, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I get too old to drink vodka straight all night long. I enjoy 'playing with dynamite' and have yet to get a real hangover so I'm sticking with this.

I just got waaaaaay too sick on Vodka Vanilla Twist one night and that was that. But have any of you tried 99 Bananas, 99 Apples, or 99 Blackberries? Holy Shit the stuff is good. It is also 99 proof. Duh right? I pick up the bottle which is a 5'th...the smallest size it comes in...and hand it to whomever is drinking with me. They usually cough after a couple of chugs. Then I say come on and drink like a man. I grab the bottle and down it goes. I drink it like Kool-aid. lol Taylor

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I wish I liked beer, because all my friends drink beer mostly, or start off with beer. I can't stand the stuff. I'd rather chug vodka than beer.
    Ahh, that's the pure stuff. Beware of it, as you age. The same thing that makes it desireable - minimal hangover, quick buzz - makes it possible to poison yourself with pure alcohol without generating symptoms until something's seriously wrong, over the long run.

I loved it, but I won't touch it after a hospitalization a few years back, when they never really did figure out what the problem was. I'm 52, I was about 49 when that happened. Being at the tender mercies of the medical profession for a week was not an enjoyable experience, in fact it was, aside from the death of loved ones, the worst experience of my life.
    Last edited by Julie Avery; 07-15-2006 at 05:53 PM.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    Beware of it, as you age. The same thing that makes it desireable - minimal hangover, quick buzz - makes it possible to poison yourself with pure alcohol without generating symptoms until something's seriously wrong, over the long run.
    That sounds scary, Julie. What are the symptoms of alcohol poisoning?

FYI to anyone who may not be aware: hangovers are generally caused by dehydration - because alcohol sucks out the water from your body. After a night of drinking I usually drink a lot of water or, better yet, Gatorade before I hit the bed and I've never had a hangover yet.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]