Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do GGs smell different from CDs?

Hamburgers, fries, etc.

Works for me Joy, Hamburgers fries and malteds are some of my best "friends". Ericka

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Francine
    I like perfume....
    It's sort of strange.. but I like the scent of a woman, wearing a light perfume. but I like to wear it too.. just a pinch, even though I think it has been noticed a time or two. It is a known fact that perfumes and perfumed powders, body washes and even shampoos may have a different scent when worn by different people, including males! because of body oils and such. Finding one that compliments one bodies and one you like is the key, at least that's what I believe.

Francine

On that note, Trudi uses a very old deodorant product from Avon. It's a unisex scent, and comes in liquid form, but smells very femme. I buy it six bottles at a time for her, mostly because it's difficult to find an Avon lady who knows what the hell I'm looking for. I pour it into a small spray bottle for ease of application. She says this is the only deodorant that works for her, and I have to say, it does last all day.

Just another way for the discrete CD to still have a very mild note of femme, even when en homme.

If anyone is interested, I can post the product number.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Rumour has it we taste quite different too ..... so my sources tell me anyway
    Hmmm.. Interesting that your sources know what cd's taste like.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    Hmmm.. Interesting that your sources know what cd's taste like.
    Now that 'is' interesting... maybe I'll ask her how she knows
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

my favorite "drab" perfume

My favorite "drab" perfume is Lady Stetson!

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

My Angel wears perfume and uses women's shower gel and deodorant, and I love these girly scents on her. But I have to say that no matter what products she uses, she still has a clean, fresh, and totally intoxicating (to me) boy smell. There is a difference, no doubt about it. I am sure that body chemistry and pheromones are a large part of what makes me unattracted to genetic women but attracted to CDs.

Love,
    Marla xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Why Yess..Perfume DOES smell differently on different People..It Does INDEED! sniff.. Sniff = Laughs..HeHe...Why Yes it does!..
    Melora Does Love You!
    Love Melora!
    Last edited by Melora; 07-05-2006 at 04:44 AM.

~Dee~s GG always&forever ~Kitty GG~'s Avatar
    Testosterone has a huge impact on smell.

A boy's smell changes when he goes through puberty and stops smelling like a child and starts to smell like a man.

Body hair allows bacteria to increase body smells as well. And since more women remove body hair than men do.. men usually have more of a smell.

I'm not talking about an intimate sexual smell.. just casual contact.

I recognize the male smell quite easily but I can't detect a female/estrogen smell. I'm guessing that's cuz I'm used to my own smell..

When Dee started anti-a's the smell difference was very noticeable. When she began Estrogen her smell changed again a bit.. not as noticeable to me tho as the first change was.

The waste products of cigarettes come out through the pores in your skin changing your smell. To a lesser extent, different foods give us different smells.

Chemistry affects the smell of perfume as does the amount of oils in your skin. Without enough oil for the perfume to cling to it can't last.

The biggest difference that I notice tho is hormonal.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    [SIZE="2"]Love is trusting
    Love is honest
    Love is not a hand that holds you down
    ~Tonic
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Nope, they both use their nose. At least all that I know do. Olivia[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Rumour has it we taste quite different too ..... so my sources tell me anyway
    TAMARA!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Lordy! This is a loaded thread!
    Maybe I should stop wearing Old Spice when dressed.
    Everything smells better when ya can't have it. Just go on a fast for awhile and check out the fridge or when your SO has gone for a week the heighten smell of her shampoo and conditioner when she returns and is lying next to you the first night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I'm amazed that I took the time to read all the posts on this thread. Got to go now, I'll get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kitty GG~
    Testosterone has a huge impact on smell.

A boy's smell changes when he goes through puberty and stops smelling like a child and starts to smell like a man.

Body hair allows bacteria to increase body smells as well. And since more women remove body hair than men do.. men usually have more of a smell.

I'm not talking about an intimate sexual smell.. just casual contact.

I recognize the male smell quite easily but I can't detect a female/estrogen smell. I'm guessing that's cuz I'm used to my own smell..

When Dee started anti-a's the smell difference was very noticeable. When she began Estrogen her smell changed again a bit.. not as noticeable to me tho as the first change was.

The waste products of cigarettes come out through the pores in your skin changing your smell. To a lesser extent, different foods give us different smells.

Chemistry affects the smell of perfume as does the amount of oils in your skin. Without enough oil for the perfume to cling to it can't last.

The biggest difference that I notice tho is hormonal.

Love & Hugs
    ~Kitty~
    Gee maybe this is one reason why I don't smell or sweat like I used too. My testosterone levels are extreamly low, not that I care and my beard has slowed down greatly two days between shaves. I wished so hard for so long to be a gurl that I'm getting there YEAH! Maybe I will be a good looking old lady some day. LOL

everyone smells is different, no two people smells the same
    now you take Dogs and Cats do they smell the same?
    Dee Dee

Quote Originally Posted by vcutenyc
    when i was reading up on hormones, one thing they said that changes is your odor. so there is definitely a biological difference between men's and women's smells.
    I think that I read some of the same articles. Hormones, either estrogen or testosterone does change your odor for both men and women altering them to an acrid smell, so taking hormones wouldn’t change it from male to female or visa versa.

PS. I asked the same question a while back and one suggestion that worked is the Feminine deodorant products coupled with a little perfume.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabie
    I think that I read some of the same articles. Hormones, either estrogen or testosterone does change your odor for both men and women altering them to an acrid smell, so taking hormones wouldn’t change it from male to female or visa versa.
    Huh? You said hormones change the odor, but taking hormones wouldn't change it?

GGs To CDs

Now y-all know that GGs perspire, and CDs sweat, aint thet right SUGARs.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

depends on their choice of perfume that day.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint
    Huh? You said hormones change the odor, but taking hormones wouldn't change it?
    I meant it won't change your body scent from a male to a female odor. it just gives it a different smell.

Calvin Klein non gender specific colonge CK smells like a masculine musk on me and smells feminine on my significant other. Thats one end of the spectrum. On the other end, we are going to try a few beers and some bean burrito's. Get back to you on that.