Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question -- CDing lead to being gay?

Question -- CDing lead to being gay?

Does all CrossDressers Turn Out to be Gay?
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84

Question and the answer is ?

No

a lot of crossdressers are not gay

Banned Read only
    NO. Most are not gay. Its very much about loving women too much at times I think. Most are lipistick lesbians trapped in men's bodies I think.

And if you entertain the notion of gay love and sex, going out and really meeting men, and finding out what pigs they are and can be, cures many of the thought.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    I'm beginning to ponder whether or not it's a chicken vs. the egg situation.

I.E. which tendencies did they have first? gay/bi or CD?

I think it's entirely possible that some initially have/had gayor bi tendencies, and took on the CD personna thinking it would make the gay/bi tendencies more understandable/acceptable. (the I want to feel totally like a REAL woman so I want a genetic male to boink me)

That dog don't hunt for me.

Banned Read only

Hmmmm well, now that you mention it

I never thought I was gay, or even bi. But I've said it before, so here goes again... As a man I can only want a woman, as a woman, I perfer women, but the ultimate complement to all that work we do to look good, is a guy droolong all over himself just to be near you. I love having guys buy me drinks, and them trying to hit on me. Would I be with a man... possibly. I've danced with men and felt their "excitement". I've given guys lap dances, and had str8 guys try to get some, knowing I was a man. Maybe one day I'll tell you what else I've done, or wished I would have done. But I have hooked up with more women dressed then men, and most of the women have tried to take the male role during sex... they wanted to pitch, and me be the catcher... so gay no. Adventurus, hell yeah! Change a thing, not on your life.

As a man I only want women, as a woman, I can steal your man!!!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-08-2006 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Try clicking the 'edit' button instead of creating a new post quoting your own.

Quote Originally Posted by evol
    ... as a woman, I can steal your man!!!
    No you can't. Because I don't have a man, or want a man. 0.02
    Hugs,

Teddie

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janet_Johnson_cd
    Does everyone who COUGHS have Tuberculosis? CD, like Coughing is merely a REACTION to an underlying condition. And the reasons for it are just as varied.

The causes for CD range between simple curiosity or fun, risk taking, seeking a "brain rush", playing with "identity", having "Identity problems", Fetishs, Humiliation S/M, Relaxation, dissasoiation, and yes, gay(orented to same sex), and Transsexual (brain of one sex, body of other)

So you can see that Crossdressing is merly an act engaged in for a variety of reasons. you JUST cant assume ONE of the reasons (like gay), Just as A
    cough is symptomatic of many things, you just cant say someone MUST have TB because they Cough.

Indeed, it is very odd WHY a Gay guy, attracted to MEN and "manly things" would ever CD in the first place--but they do, but perhaps for one of the other reasons, Its easy to see why a TRANSSEXUAL would CD, however. Perhaps the Gay/CD connection referrs really to Transsexuals who< "Technically" are homosexual but because of a different brain condition than simple sexual orentation.----And the sexually ignorant public dosent know the difference between a GAY and a TS--so they lump them together.

I know a LOT of ignorant people who actually DEFINE a Homosexual as "A man who wants to be or thinks he is a woman". In this light I can see how they WOULD think that a CD is "gay". Ignorance can be amazing.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by evol
    As a man I only want women, as a woman, I can steal your man!!!

I'll take that bet...in fact, you name the stakes and I'll match it double or nothing.

It's attitudes like yours that give CD's who honor their wives and their vows a bad name.

As Loretta Lynn so succinctly put it....

You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man

My answer

In my case the question is moot since I don't classify myself. I'm simply Ericka, signed, sealed and delivered. Whatever comes along, comes along. Ericka

Banned Read only
    Indeed, it is very odd WHY a Gay guy, attracted to MEN and "manly things" would ever CD in the first place--but they do, but perhaps for one of the other reasons, Its easy to see why a TRANSSEXUAL would CD, however. Perhaps the Gay/CD connection referrs really to Transsexuals who< "Technically" are homosexual but because of a different brain condition than simple sexual orentation.----And the sexually ignorant public dosent know the difference between a GAY and a TS--so they lump them together.

I know a LOT of ignorant people who actually DEFINE a Homosexual as "A man who wants to be or thinks he is a woman". In this light I can see how they WOULD think that a CD is "gay". Ignorance can be amazing.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Lately there seem to be MANY who identify as CD's who want sex (or are engaging in sex) with genetic males (oh but ONLY when dressed en femme). I don't think I'm ignorant in my position that this is at the least Bi Curiosity or Bi Sexuality. These CD's do not claim to be TS, but wish to feel "totally a woman" and evidently think being laid by a man will bring them that all elusive nirvana.

I guess someone needs to inform Catholic Nuns and other females who have taken a vow of chastity they aren't "real women".

Real women don't think life rotates around Tab A fitting into to Slot B.

There is a wide chasm between ignorance and being uneducated.

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see.

Do crossdessers turn out gay

Not this one

No.
    Phoebe

Gosh I hope not. If so, I have been doing this incorrectly all along...
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

One of my favorite things about this forum is that there is so little discussion about sex. Of course when it does come up it usually gets ugly and reinforces why its nice we generally leave it alone here.

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Red face good new's

I told my schrink that I was a C Der? all she said was, Are you ok with it? HELL YES I said and when I showed her a couple pic's I had printed out she said you look very happy like that, then when I told her I am in an affair with another guy she asked the very same thing. my answer was still HELL YES,
    Gay? Bi ? whatever, " HELL YES" and who care's.

Absolutly not men are repulsive

I discovered (well, accepted and explored) my bisexuality completely independant of my crossdressing. My sexuality, therefore, is not related to my dressing...

As a complete whole I'm in touch with every side of me... my feelings from masculine and feminine genders, and my sexuality toward men and women.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

No. I'm not gay. I would be lying if I said I havent ever wondered what it would be like, but wondering is all I will ever do. I love my wife too much. And to be honest, I just don't find men to be attractive. I am totally attracted to women. Sometimes its all I can do to not stare.

Michelle-H

Quote Originally Posted by michelle-h
    No. I'm not gay. I would be lying if I said I havent ever wondered what it would be like, but wondering is all I will ever do. I love my wife too much. And to be honest, I just don't find men to be attractive. I am totally attracted to women. Sometimes its all I can do to not stare.

Michelle-H
    Could not say it any better.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Aspiring Member

No I do not belive this is nessasary!.

But then as ai am still very much still male for right now anyway!.

But rhen were i to become female i do truly belive i would be lesbian instead as i do belive i would still like and perfer my own sex then for being female is somehow quite entierly very different this is how i do view and belive it would be for me anyway.

Don't get me wrong here i have nothing really againest the sex i am in but have no real desires to be with men either as a male or female the only reason to be with a man is to reproduce and then after that hmmm!?

sSure it would be really great to have a baby but then i would still go back to being with other girls because it is there.

And that's what i would really perfer.

Jay Suzy!.

You mean like in HAPPY of course. YES!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No.

Very simple- CDing doesn't cause any particular form of sexual behavior. Period. If you "turn out" to be gay you already were before, you just didn't want to admit it to yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gay & crossdressing

Real gay guys aren't interested in us. I have asked other old queens about this and most agree the guys who come on to us are pervs.
    I have heard it said more than once dressing as a woman can be a lonely place I went with him just to have some human contact. So with that I will ask does loneliness cause crossdressers to have intamate same sex involvments?
    I will ask another guestion do long prison sentances turn men gay?
    My gay friends don't thimk I'm gay. A few of them call me dress queer( are they being mean to be by doing that?)
    Admin may I vent this. "I'll sneek around when nobody is home to dress up in my mother's , sister's ,wife's or even Aunt Edna's clothes but god forbid anyone think I might be homosexual" I think it is ironic we of all people would be homophobic.
    Last edited by connie rotten; 07-09-2006 at 12:43 AM.

Boys and Girls. Of course there is a difference but what is it? Who can say with certainty. I guess we should love us all! Why not anyway?