Thread: Passing in style!!

Passing in style!!

I had lots of fun yesterday as I was at a wedding, it was awesome!! I passed well in my smart black shirt stripey jeans and Docs one of the relatives even thought I was a boy lol he called me son and he nicks me George lol! He thought he had offended me but little does he know it was quite a compliment I said no probs it doesn't bother me lol he said its a good job I got broad shoulders!! I had a few occations when ppl who didn't know me refered to me as one of the lads it felt quite good I think the top I got from underworks really works well it doesn't make me completely flat but rather gives me the appearance of a chest which seems to work well. So now I really need to get hold of a few more they really do work sooooooo well

Congratulations! Got any pics of the outfit?

I've been invited to a gay wedding in September (as the date of my friend, Tony, who is also gay). I asked him if I can wear a suit and tie and he said, "Of course, that's the point!" So I'm looking forward to that. I already have my eye on a nice navy blue suit with brass buttons I saw this weekend.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 07-08-2006 at 04:36 PM.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sounds like you do a good job then keep it up

Thanx Lex. What a shame I didn't take a pic cos with all the excitement and everythin I forgot. Next time I wear the outfit I will take one. It was my gfs sisters wedding Hetro style. It was beautiful they played that song from Aladin A brand new world I love that soppy me it made me cry lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    They played that song from Aladdin? That song always makes me laugh. :P
    I also loved that song.
    Janet Johnson

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/OccasionalWoman84