Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What triggered your CDing?

Smile Early memories

I remember wearing odd items of clothing up to the age of around 14 like skirts and lingerie, usually they were being sent back to my mums catalogue because they were wrong size. I remember often looking through my mums catalogue only at the womens section off course. I would regularly wear my mums nylon slips (or petticoats as they were called then).
    But then my sister in law bought her wedding dress over for my mum to try and sell via an advert in the local shop. I could not wait for mum to go to work on the Monday(it was school holidays) so I could try it on and I was so excited that I tried to put it on by putting it over my head then I discovered the zip. The feeling I had when the dress was on was incredible and I knew I had to have this feeling for the rest of my life. love Tiana x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Only my second post, but I've discussed this topic with my wife several times. My earliest memory of anything related to CDing was when I was very young -- maybe around 5. I remember watching a cop show on TV where a guy dressed up like a woman. I just remember being intrigued by it even at that age. It wasnt until I was 10 that my mom bought my brother and I some Halloween makeup. You know, those little "crayon" things. The colors were bright and I remember locking myself in the bathroom to try out the blue on my eyelids!

I was hooked from that point on. I used to sneak my cousins' makeup since it was "real". When my parents would go out for the night, I would dress and I remember having the urge to go outside (at night). When I turned 16 and could drive, I used to leave the house while dressed when my parents were at work. I got up the courage to go into department stores at age 16. It was such a rush. I had my share of purges too.

When I graduated from college and got a good job, I bought new makeup, clothes, wigs, etc. I used to rent a hotel room for a day and transform myself then make my way around town visiting different places. While dating my girlfriend (now wife), I was too scared to tell her. Eventually we did the Halloween thing. That kind of gave me a feeling of how she would react to me dressed. I even taught her how to apply her makeup. She was about 16 when we started dating. I used the excuse that I was "artistic" to cover the fact that I knew how to apply her makeup.

Eventually I told her that I enjoyed dressing besides just on Halloween. I think she had a hard time with it at first. To make this post a little shorter, I'll fast forward to today. Now my wife lets me "practice" whenever I want. We sometimes go out shopping together as girls (way out of town of course). I would say I pass 95% of the time. I have had my times when everything seems to go perfect and times when it doesnt. I cannot speak while dressed because my voice is nothing near being feminine.

So in a nutshell, I'm out to my wife, she is totally accepting, and we go out together sometimes. Sticking with the topic, I don't know what triggered my CDing, but I know about when it started. I remember liking makeup at a young age but I didnt act upon it until I was about 10.

Sorry for the long post.

Desire Since a Teen

I've had the desire since I was 13. Would put on my moms stockings. I knew then that being fem did something special for me. Like a dummy I fought it for years. Then about a year ago I decided I was going to learn to dress and be fem.

My very first memory must of been watching my mom put on lipstick and begging her to put some on me. I remember really getting a kick out of it.

The first article of clothing I remember wearing was my moms pantyhose. I had planned it all ahead too. I read the instructions a few days before hand so id be sure to do it right. Then one night I snuck them out of her hamper. I was so excited when i was putting them on that I couldnt stop shaking. I wore my sweats and socks over them and went to their bedroom and watched tv with them until it was time to go to bed. It was funny sitting there with them. They had no idea what I was wearing underneath my clothes.

Though I had previous yearnings to be fem since 5, 1970's glam rock triggered me to cross the line to put on makeup and female clothing at age 14. . CheriTV2006.

Like I'm supposed to remember stuff that happened when I was 4???

Soon after that, i was raiding my sister's dresser.

What triggered it? I dunno. The x's Y's got a bit mixed up in the womb, I imagine.

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

can barely remember

All I know is the first time I even heard about a guys dressing as a girl, it intrigued me. I knew it was for me. I had to be about 5 and haven't stopped thinking about it for what is now 41 years since then.

Princess of Darkness Helena Constantini's Avatar

Instinct

A natural instinct of course after 13 yr old
    Helena

Not sure what actually triggered the cross dressing. My mum had a pair of silky red knickers which I remeber felt different to the extent I wanted to try them on. This brought on excitement, not surprisingly being my early teens. But why I tried on other items I don't really remember. I guess it was the desire to know what I would have looked like as a girl, bodywise even if not facially.

The stange thing is in the early years, after the initial excitement I was probably more comfortable in women's clothing than I am now, whereas now it's more of a sexual thing.

Oh... I've just always been a bit of a girl really.

Doesn't really bother me all the how and when... I just am.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My female cousin and I were born a month apart. Our Moms lived together as the Dads were in WW II. Though I do not remember, pictures say we shared everything. At 5 years old I wore Mom's pink long leg panty girdle with nylons. It was like being hit by a lightening bolt. I had a constant dream about passing through a door and being a girl on the other side. By 10 I was completely dressing when possible and almost got caught several times. Dad died when I was 12, and Mom had a tough time. She was out a lot which let me dress regularly, work on make-up and hair styles. If Mom went away for a week-end, "Jan" was there Friday to Sunday walking the dog, going to the grocery store, etc.
    Janice Ailene:

I remember standing up in my high-sided cot so that I could see myself in a bedroom mirror. I would take off my pajamas and use the bed sheets as an improvised dress or cloak. Then I would do little twirls while admiring myself. Under the bed sheets was a rubbery sheet and wrapping that around myself was a terrific thrill. There is still a strong fetishistic element to my dressing, even now.

As soon as I was able, I was raiding my mothers clothes whenever I got chance and here I am 60+ years later, still at it.

What interests and puzzles me is that these first childhood memories show that I was *already* fascinated by dressing as a girl. Also, I *already* had a set of well developed "kinky" fetishes so the trigger, if this is triggered, must have been even earlier.

My trigger

For me I can remember a story I read when I was about 10 years old about a young boy tricked into wearing a school girls uniform and then from then on it has been a very natural feeling / desire of mine, that has only been satisfied with the unknown assistance of my mum and a close friend of hers. But at times I sometimes think they are well aware of my activities or maybe it is just wishful thinking

love to all

Fiona

Member Since July 2006
    Wow - I thought I started young as a teenager - maybe I am a slow-learner in everything I do! I was always fastinated with breasts and when I realized what they were I found it easier to create my own than find a GG who would let me enjoy hers. Toward that objective I borrowed a bra from my Mom and started finding things to stuff it in. That is exactly when it started for me.

I knew I was the only one doing such a thing so thanks SO MUCH for this website!

It is nice not to be alone anymore.

randki32869

seeing the women, outfits and shoes in the sears catalog, years ago when they used to be delivered in the mail.

'D'

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar

Dressing

I started dressing when i was about 8, i used to wear my mothers pantyhose under my pajama's then it went to clothing, and i have been dressing ever sense then.

Still Putting Myself Toge cindyPT's Avatar

First triggers in CDing

Not sure if my interest in Batman and tights in the mid 1960s counts - when I was about nine? I somehow got a pair of nice heavy tan tights (presumably from my older sister) and somehow got question marks written all over them - like the Riddler.

Then I would chime in with those who got into Mother's panty drawer around my early teens - when Mom's clothes would still be a little too big. I loved the panty girdles - still do - and tried a few dresses and shoes. Later I borrowed pantyhose and my big sister's silky red panties. After a long time off I decided to investigate a dancewear store I passed on the way home from work, eventually ballet tights and male dancewear, and then in my 30 started taking ballet. Long story already a too long that kinda got me here.

What triggered my crossdressing?

I remember when I was four years old, like it was yesterday. I would crawl under the table when my mom's friends would come over and chat for hours. I would feel on all of their legs, it was the seventies and pantyhose were in. None of the women ever said anything. The first chance I had I tried a pair of pantyhose and the rest was history. P.S. If anyone wants the whole story, send me a message.

I was four and playing Spy. I pretended I was captured by enemy agents and forced to wear my granny's Bra.
    So I guess the Catalyst thought was punishment.
    But did it fit the crime?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Talking

Well''was About 10 Are So''not Sure Why' But It Work's For Me'' O'yaaaaaaa..:

Quote Originally Posted by randi32869 View Post
    Wow - I thought I started young as a teenager - maybe I am a slow-learner in everything I do! I was always fastinated with breasts and when I realized what they were I found it easier to create my own than find a GG who would let me enjoy hers. Toward that objective I borrowed a bra from my Mom and started finding things to stuff it in. That is exactly when it started for me.

I knew I was the only one doing such a thing so thanks SO MUCH for this website!

It is nice not to be alone anymore.

randki32869

Pretty much the same story for me. My stepfather used to show me pictures of naked women to get me aroused. (Different support group) I got to the point where I started wondering what it would be like to be a woman especially one with breasts. By seventh or eight grade, I was wearing mom's stuff while left home alone.

And imagine my thrill when I visited my aunt one summer, and was left alone for eight hours a day.

To this day, I still want to know what it's like to have breasts and do normal everyday things.

I became interested in womens fashions when I was 4. First, I liked wearing purses, then when I was 8 I experimented with make up. I tried on my first dress when I was 11. I had to stop dressing for a long time because my mom freaked out, but I would occasionally wear purses around the house when she was at work. Once I got older and moved out on my own I would buy a few purses to wear around the house. Now, at 29 I decided that it was time to start dressing full time. I only have womens socks, panties, womens jeans and tennis shoes (and a few purses of course) at the moment. But, going full time late is certainly better than never.

i just don't know
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

same here, I'm not sure either, it just kinda happened, and now just look at my pictures!!

I was raised by my granmother she had never had a son of her own and looking back she raised me a little too girlish.She had 3 daughters who had grown up and left home but she had kept all there clothes(most of which she had made) from when they were young until mid teens.This included school gear,party dresses,casual clothes etc which she kept in the loft.At the age of about 7-8 I started to try some on.The school uniform was my first try on,but once I had put the bridesmaid dress on in pretty pink with a white sash and loads of petticoates I was hooked on girly clothes for life!
    [SIZE="3"]pepsi[/SIZE]