View Poll Results: What Day(s) Do You Dress?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday(s)

2 6.45%
  • Tuesday(s)

1 3.23%
  • Wednesday(s)

1 3.23%
  • Thursday(s)

0 0%
  • Friday(s)

4 12.90%
  • Saturday(s)

7 22.58%
  • Sunday(s)

1 3.23%
  • 24/7 - Everyday

10 32.26%
  • Monday - Wednesday - Friday

5 16.13%
  • Tuesday - Thursday

0 0%

Thread: Which Days Can/Do you Dress?

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Which Days Can/Do you Dress?

Well here's my first attempt at a poll. I just though this would make an interesting thing to see graphically. I tried to include all possible major arrangements so I apologize if this doesnt fit some gurls lives. Who knows maybe all CD's have a thing for Thursday nights or something!
    Last edited by Vallari; 12-02-2004 at 02:42 PM.

24/7 if you don't exclude lingerie only. I wear panties every day, dress completely maybe a couple of times in a month.
    DonnaT

Do panties and stocking count

I at least wear panties daily or thongs ( I love em) I would say 2 to three times a week fully dressed, I try to go out to the CD,TV club 2 times a month so then I go the full monty, That is hair dressers facial the whole works so i would say I try as often as I can.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Like Donna T 24/7 if lingerie counts. Dress completely 2-3 times a month.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

i'm an evening dresser and sometime's morning before going to work. friday night and sometime saturday night i dress all out. just need more room to move around. i like wearing heel's but i want to walk a little more in them, not just around the house. sky

Prior to the purge, I wore panties, nylons, and nightgowns/pajamas virtually every day. Since the purge on September 12, I've worn nothing. Er, I've worn no clothes intended for women.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Tristen Cox
    Rachel I can't vote here cause you forgot to leave a spot for "Weekends!"
    Then it's an all day and night thing er until I pass out from sheer exhaustion

Amelie
    I don't dress in the day, I dress only at night.
    Amelie

Most of the time

If you had asked this poll 2 months ago it would have been 1 possible 2 days underwear only. 1 month ago it would have been underwear most days, now I wear underwear all of the time except if i'm out at a singles club or with the family and dress completely every evening I am in.

I'm very confused at the moment as I not sure now if I am a cross dresser or a transgender

I always have at least undergarments on, and usually dress completely unless I need to be in drab for assorted business or personal errands.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I'm very confused at the moment as I not sure now if I am a cross dresser or a transgender
    A CD is transgendered. A CD dresses occasionally, or more often, but does not want to appear to be a woman all the time.

But I reckon you meant Transvestite? If you'd rather dress completely 24/7 and appear to be a woman in everything you do, but not undergo SRS, you are TV.

TS is a TV that wants SRS and is a woman in mind and spirit.

The way I understand it anyway.
    DonnaT

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    I can dress as and when I want to every day and most evenings. I dress fully about 4 to 6 times a month.

But I wear panties and tights (pantyhose) all day, every day and a nightdress every night so you could say 24/7 as far as these are concerned.
    Love Sandra xx

I, too dress at night and sometimes on weekends, I like to sleep in slips whenever possible and try to dress fully about 1-2 times per month. I'll never tire of it. I only hope I never purge again.

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

note to self - next time include obvious!

Hehe sorry for leaving out some obvious things like weekends and evenings. Right now I CD on Friday and Saturday nights. Hopefully the holiday vacation coming up will give me more chances. Sorry to hear about some of the purges gurls. They're rough to go through and I came very close to having a few myself the last few weeks.

Wheres the anytime option but not 24/7 ?
    Maid Tina

Which Days Can/Do you Dress?
    Well, I can dress whenever I please, but I guess I do dress every few days or so. Nothing's going on, nothing to do? Well why not dress up like a woman, I always say.

Everyday all day since I live by myself all alone.

Rhonda Callahan

Red face Love It

Every time I dress that is, but, any time the notion takes me, fully, 4 or 5 times a month, some every Sat. and Sun., and occasionally during the week, but I live alone so who's to know.

Any day of the week, but these days I only dress at night, usually after 10 pm. I need to feel safe from interruption.