Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im going crazy :(

im going crazy :(

what do you gals do when you cant CD i cant now due to a situation im in , how do you cope with this and what do you do , any advice is good , cuz im going nuts

I know the feeling Kimmi

some times just panties under drab work wonders for me
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 07-12-2006 at 06:10 PM. Reason: consec
    hugs Bobbi

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

talk it over

maybe if your situration isnt to bad you might be able to talk it over, not sure why you cant but talking usulay help's or at least you find where you stand one way or another.

You use your imagination.

Window shopping, even when in drab, is marvelously therapeutic for me.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

girl next door
    Hang out here for hours on end.
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Quote Originally Posted by kimmigir1
    what do you gals do when you cant CD i cant now due to a situation im in , how do you cope with this and what do you do , any advice is good , cuz im going nuts
    Standard business lingerie under my suit (bra, thong, thih highs and a garter), light coating of mascara, clear nail polish......dressing in the mens room at lunch...hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    girlfreind if shopping is not the answer .....your asking all the wrong questions......

find someone to talk to about it...shoping is good....you know your the girl so just act like it even when your not dressed...how do you think girls do it when not in a dress alot of girls do wear the pants...act out without doing
    Dee Dee

^_^ good ideas, i think ill hit the mall

All good ideas! I'm in the same situation as you, and this forum helps me get through the day! Love ya all!
    Dana Fleming

Bad Situation

Not being able to CD is a problem we all face at one time or another. I finally got a makeover a few weeks ago after a VERY LONG talk with my SO. It just takes time. I have a teenage daughter at home to contend with. It is tough to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by oohTammi
    Hang out here for hours on end.
    Yes, it helps to become a virtual crossdresser and so coming here is part of my solution. A fertile and highly visual imagination also helps to get us through the lean periods.

Then, there's digital cameras. I spend time looking through images of good times I've had in the past. 0.02

I go nuts looking at how great women and girls my age are dressed on the bus... It's depressing - and I tend to have periods of acute female jelousy.

I'm going through one now, and it's driving me mad.

In a week or two I won't care that much though... and the cycle will continue.

In a word: I don't cope.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

When I can't dress, I usually sit around and go crazy for a while. Then browse all my favorite clothes sites. Read this forum. I try to live through others. Plus a good imagination helps.
    Hail Satin!

Always CDing

I'm always CDing Hon. Ericka is Richard CDing. Richard is Ericka CDing. My personas are amalgamated, so I'm never disappointed whatever the circumstances happen to be. Nice place to be really but that's just me. Ericka

Going Crazy

I guess I am in the same boat as a lot of you I have 3 grandkids living with me and my oldest daughter is moving in next month oh joy oh joy... That means Veronica has been put in a box and stored for a while(How long is a while)I have a new skirt new shoes and a pretty new top and it is killing me that I can' wear it,going crazy hell no already went.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

I think all the sugestions are good and admitedly I've done them all with success :-) One extended period, when I couldn't cd I took notice to women in general (alot of them) dress down or cd in men's clothing. I decided I can drab out and be satisfied to an extent by remembering that my feelings in side can be satisfied by the shopping and other methods.
    Danielle

Quote Originally Posted by kimmigir1
    Hi Kimmi,

From May 2000 through May 2004, I took care of my elderly father full time, so dressing was put WAY on the back burner.

I survived like some of the others suggest, i.e. wearing panties or pantyhose under my pants, wore a night gown at night (I at least had privacy in my own room), and lived vicariously through others via the Internet.

It was very tough at times, and when it was over, it took me quite a while to get back into the swing of things, but it can be done and survived.

Good luck! :-)

Carol

Banned Read only
    I know that feeling, and I try not to get into those situations anymore.

I cd in stealth, usually when I take a day or two off from work, but because my kids have been home during the day more often than they've ever been I haven't been able to dress even on a day off. There has always been one or the other home lately whenever I took a day off. So I basically do what women do, meaning, women like getting dressed up every once in a while and going out with their SO and wearing what they bought maybe 5-6 months ago but they wait patiently until the situation arises. I'm pretty much doing the same thing, there will be a day when I will stay home and no one will be there and I will be able to wear some of the things I've bought lately and let my feminine side out for a little while as far as dressing is concerned. My feminine self is always with me and a part of me but she does love to be completely let out from time to time.

Bonnie

glad to be here Michelle_cd_girl's Avatar

Some ideas

1) Isn't that what sick days are for? When you're sick of not being able to dress?

2) Ebay.

3) If desperate, get a room.

4) Go for a long drive. Find somewhere isolated and change. Drive some more. Change back.

5) Distract yourself in a hobby. Spending money helps.

Michelle_cd_girl

All of the above suggestions are great.
    You can also get all those little jobs done, so that you will have more dressing time when the opportunity arises
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith
    Yes, it helps to become a virtual crossdresser
    Speaking of virtual crossdressing, anyone besides me help sublimate their desires by taking on female roles in video games? In particular online games... I've found Second Life (secondlife.com) to be a great spot--you can *completely* customize your avatar, create, use and sell your own stuff (especially clothes), go shopping and dancing, pretty much anything you can think up. (Many take it so seriously they get annoyed if you call it a "game" even.)

I also like to read transgender-themed books... Currently reading "Dress Codes (of three girlhoods--my mother's, my father's, and mine)", recently finished "She's Not There". And of course "The Man in the Red Velvet Dress" is a classic if a bit more out there with some of the author's theories.

I like to read transgendered stories "without sex" you can find many free one's on line just finding clean one's are difficult. And "under dressing" helps me quite a bit.