Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to wear in bed and what do you?

Smile What would you like to wear in bed and what do you?

I am one of the lucky ones because my wife totally excepts me in women's clothing in bed. Once we have settled down for the evening after my bath I will be wearing a lonk silky mightdress and usually matching neglegee with the same colour silky briefs underneath.
    The feeling of getting into bed every night is as exciting as the first time some 21 years ago and although it is sometimes difficult to take the nightdress off the following morning I am fortunate in the knowing that come the evening I can be in another and this feeling often gets me through a stressful day at work.
    Looking through all your comments I realise I am much more fortunate than I thought I was as regards my wife's acceptance and sometimes maybe I should not be telling you all about my lucky situation but it is so nice to know there are so many of us throughout the world. love to everyone Tiana x

One Lucky Gurl

Just panties but in guy mode I never wore anything to bed EWW. Id love to ware anything silky to bed but I was alone several times over night and I just could not sleep maybe because of fear of being caught. Love satin sheets it's just such a hassel to keep them strait and change.

What would you like to wear to bed and what do you?

I am glad to hear you have an understanding wife. I wish you the best. As what to wear to bed at night, I usually wear panties and a bra with breast forms and sometimes a nylon or rayon night gown. During hot weather I just wear panties and a bra with breast forms. I enjoy the feeling it gives me. I do not have a bette half, so I can wear what I want when I want. I am usually dressed most of the day en-femme.

Night clothes

Panties, bra, forms,wig, nightie--Helps me sleep better. Ericka

Hi Tiana,

Glad to hear your wife is so accepting.

I am in the closet, so dressing is limited. I make up for it at bedtime though.

A bra, panties, pantyhose (when not too hot).

Although I am thinking about getting a silky nighty and/or pyjamas.

To others: I thought it was not recommended to sleep on your breast forms, as they may get damaged?

For me it's either long silky nite gowns with lace up top, or baby dolls. As I don't have anyone else in the house, I wear what I want, when I want and am enjoying the freedom. (Lost my wife in October, and my son moved to the big city to start his own life). Sitting here in a white gown that goes down to mid shin, and has lace from the waist up with a pink rose in between the "girls". Love and xxxx, Lily

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England
    Hi Tiana,

Glad to hear your wife is so accepting.

I am in the closet, so dressing is limited. I make up for it at bedtime though.

A bra, panties, pantyhose (when not too hot).

Although I am thinking about getting a silky nighty and/or pyjamas.

To others: I thought it was not recommended to sleep on your breast forms, as they may get damaged?
    You can wear the PALS breast forms to bed with no problem. I wear mine to bed all the time.

The Girly Caveman (Cavey)
    Just panties and a camasole for me and with the heat we have been having in Southwestern Ontario (it's supposed to be opver 100 again today), just a thong lately. I live alone but my girl friend is very understanding and accepting of my lingerie fetish. In fact when we are "playing" (giggle, giggle) we often both are wearing sexy negligee's.

So girls - whatever get's you through the night is alright.

TTFN
    Always with love and kisses to all the girls,
    Cavey

A night gown, and panties every night.

Normally I'll wear panties and bra, and a maxi pad "just in case".

Hugs,
    Courtney

On enfemme business trips I wear this......pink floral nighty and matching robe...

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren

You look cute

wear to bed

depends on the time of year. summer time just bra, forms and panties. in winter bra, forms,panties or panty hose. once in the while in winter i will wear a obg with stockings.
    sue ellan

In this hot weather i sleep "au naturel", in the winter a nice pair if pjs

What to wear to bed

You are very luckey to have such a understanding wife.

I can't dress often at home but I usally wear just panties to bed, somtimes a thong. On business trips I do get made up at night and wear very sexy nities. I love that fem feeling when I am away. I wish I was 24/7 <sigh> Huggs Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana
    Looking through all your comments I realise I am much more fortunate than I thought I was as regards my wife's acceptance and sometimes maybe I should not be telling you all about my lucky situation but it is so nice to know there are so many of us throughout the world.
    Hey, it's always wonderful to hear an upper like yours! Great for you!

(I just sleep with long T-shirt and Speedo bikini bottom; I'm such a slob.)

glad to be here Michelle_cd_girl's Avatar
    I generally select from my collection of silky nighties or satin nightshirts, with panties. The odd time I'll throw in stockings and a garter, just to feel especially special. If it's really hot, panties and a cami. I've never really got accustomed to sleeping with breastforms on so only do that occasionally on weekends. A wig might be nice, if it wasn't so darned hot! I only sleep in drabwear if we've got a kid throwing up or something indicates that I may need to make a quick getup and go!

Michelle_cd_girl

My wife prefers me is fem clothes when we go to bed. Most times it is a babydoll or pengior gown. I have not slept in anything but fem clothes for almost three years now.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

In the summer it is panties or babydoll nities, in winter then it is panties and a full length nightgown of heavy satin or (yuck) sometimes a flannelette one

[SIZE="4"]I usually sleep nude or in panties only. On rare ocasions, I'll wear a bra to bed; it does feel nice to wake up in the night with that bra on. The nightime is the right time for sleeping and a few other things, but, I enjoying being dressed more when awake. Olivia[/SIZE]

Night moves

I had slept au natural until about a year ago when i started wearing slips an d long silky nighties. I love it I realized I had the opportunity to dress femm a third of my life that I had been missing. Also I have shared my dressing up with my wife to the point of making love dressed in lingerie. Next step is getting fully dressed in make up etc in daytime She has been very loving and supporting and I am taking it very slow. We are planning to go to Esperit together in the spring. Life is wonderful. Kahlan

Silver Member

In Bed

Nothing.

In the winter I wear my nice warm wooly socks to keep my feet warm.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Panties only.

Sara x

For the past 25 years of my marriage I have worn a neglegee to bed frequently with panties and thigh high nylons. Sometimes my wife and I wear matching neglegees. I usually make love wearing the same and enjoy both os us in matching neglegees.

Hugs,

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Bedtime....

At bed I like to wear my black lycra leotard. I love the way it "hugs" my body.

My wife fully accepts my crossdressing although she doesn't understand the appeal. In fact I tend to worry about my crossdressing more than she does.

Love Paula x