Thread: Brow waxing today!

Brow waxing today!

Well girls - I will be going in for a brow waxing/shaping today. The lady who does my makeovers wanted to try a new shape on me, so we have let them grow in for the last 2 months or so. They are pretty wide and bushy now, I am ready to get something done at last.

I try to keep a reign on what she does, but sometimes she does do a little too much - well, too much for male mode, but absolutely gorgeous for girl mode Since I only have another week to work this year, I may just let her go for it and create a nice femme brow line.

I will get before and after photos and post here if you girls want to see what she does..... wish me luck!

DanaJ

I too am going in for a complete makeup, also get my wig styled.
    Tonight my wife and I go to one of the CD_TV clubs here and I thought that it wouldn't hurt to get the full shot.
    Fill Y_all in tomorrow.
    Love & Hugs
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Dana,

Would love to see your pictures. Always nice to look at a good looking woman.

Vivian

Dana,
    I'm sure you'll be fine. I've been wandering around for days with practically pencil lines for brows, ^^ and not one person has said anything to me!
    Make sure you post a good picture.
    Love, Sharon
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Still Learning

Eye Brows

Dana: I would be very interested to see the before and after pics of the eyebrow work.
    I would personally like to get rid of my "Breszhnev" look, and get the pencil line type eyebrows that accentuate the feminine look.

Please post the results ASAP.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"