Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mothers Crossdressing Boys

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKat
    well...there you go...that would warp anyone...that explains everything, huh?
    maybe they should let poor Charlie out of prison now?

Charlie may surf but charlie doesn't want to be let out. He always does something nuts at his parol hearings. I can recall a swastika/forehead incident.
    I think the whole girly thing still has him down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve
    Its no stat---but opinion based on an observation---That at least 90% of boys. young men have had some dressing experience, partial or otherwise sometime in their lives.
    No offense toward you intended, but I simply don't believe that.
    The wedding thing is on the "Atlanta Weddings" bride page--I was just reporting it. And if anyone could find any evidence that it DOES happen.
    I serious doubt that anyone will find evidence of that, because it simply doesn't happen. Whoever posted on that "Atlanta Weddings" page has a wild imagination.

Sometimes I wish I was dress as a girl. But never was.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I just want to thank everyone for the interesting comments! I have nothing to add, except again to note that during the Victorian era, it was apparently commonplace to dress boys under the age of about 3 in what looks to today's eye like girl's clothes. I don't know what to make of it.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Charles Manson

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKat
    well...there you go...that would warp anyone...that explains everything, huh?
    maybe they should let poor Charlie out of prison now?
    Maybe only if you dress him and send him to the farthest most logging camp, I'm sure they will know what to do with him!

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

Dressed as agirl

When I was born, my 5 older sisters treated me like a living doll and dressed me in girl clothes, this continued until I was about age 5 when "Dear:evil: Daddy" put a stop to it because he didnt want his sone to turn into a "fairy"!

Didnt really understand that then because as a child of 5 I thought "fairies" were little peoples who did nice things for other peoples. I had no idea he thought I would turn out 'gay'.

But as for dressing in boy's in what look like girl clothes in the "Victorian era", well it was a diferent time and it might have been done because it was simply easier for changing diapers, potty training and maybe nobody actually made pants for little kids. just my thought...
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Connieminiskirts
    But as for dressing in boy's in what look like girl clothes in the "Victorian era", well it was a diferent time and it might have been done because it was simply easier for changing diapers, potty training and maybe nobody actually made pants for little kids. just my thought...
    You are correct---The boys were not actually dressed as girls, but as "infants" and "children" There were no distinctions in "infants and children's" clothing for boys or girls---they were just that-- INFANTS AND CHILDREN. The clothing was of ONE style for both girls and boys.---boys however would eventually "graduate" from skirts (breeching) when they got older, but girls never did.

GypsyKaren
    This thread has turned into one big argument...it is now closed.