Thread: my new dress

trisharose

my new dress

hi my name is trisharoee i just bought a new dress and i am wearing it right now i realy would love to have you call me soon i need se on the phone real bad

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi dear.

You can get patches from your doctor for these times of the month when your mind is not 100% I swear by them. Mind I never swear at other times of the month, my doctor said it must be a side-effect.
    Love Sandra xx

I have a feeling that if we called, no one would be home.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Julie
    Exactly what do you want on the phone, a pizza? Just home from work and haven't got my head together to decypher coded messages.

JJ

Talking

Just added my vote girls and it brought it down to a 1!

Love,
    Christine Renee

I put my vote in for a 1. Is it just me but when I get a new dress I want a full length mirror not the phone. The reflection from the phone makes my hips look fat ::giggle::
    Krissi

Your ok......

Your ok hon.....I've been known to talk to myself now and then when I've lost my mind and trying to find it.
    Feel The Passion!!

A little diplomacy

Hey Trisha

Glad you got a new dress, but phone sex belongs in the Personals section. Leave your number there too, or you won't get called!
    DonnaT

i would phone and although the light is on Nobody is at home As I am trained Doctor (well I did an hours St. Johns Course that's close) I would strongly recommend some therapy or the approved self cure is to pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow hard!
    plonker