Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Think My Brother "Sister" Dresses Too

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

I Think My Brother "Sister" Dresses Too

[SIZE="3"]I think my brother dresses to, haven't found out for sure. Mother always wanted a girl. Was wondering if any others know their family members dress.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Hi Kirsten

If you find out its true it could make for an interesting conversation ???
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I know my younger brother experimented with CDing in High School. I actually had told him that I did when younger and he saw me dressed once. Had to beat him up one time because he was starting to tell some of my friends. Hehehe. But he got caught wearing my step sisters girdle..by mom. And I think he quit after that.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-15-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I know my younger brother experimented with CDing in High School. I actually had told him that I did when younger and he saw me dressed once. Had to beat him up one time because he was starting to tell some of my friends. Hehehe. But he got caught wearing my step sisters girdle..by mom. And I think he quit after that.

Love Karren
    Onetime experiment without any excitement ok; the second time because of it and your hooked for life. Think maybe?
    "Lady Fingers"

I have a younger brother in vegas that does a all male follies show there..He has just recently found out that I was a Cd'er

[SIZE="3"]I think after the initial shock it would be cool girls night out.Me and my younger "sister".

[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 07-16-2006 at 07:40 AM.

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

You never actually said why you suspect that your brother dresses...
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Lil Ones "Baby" Connieminiskirts's Avatar

My youngest brother...

has told me that he "only" wears womens bikini briefs. Says he does so because they are more comfortable than mens underwear.
    Told him he was a cd. Which only made him angry so I dropped it. That was about 8 or 9 yrs ago. Have not mentioned a thing about it to him since.
    "Be WHO and WHAT you are! Don't ever let anyone tell you what to be! Be yourself and be happy"!

a quote from my father, the only GOOD thing he ever really did for me!

I pretty sure my older brother is a crossdresser
    I found his stash of cloths
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Question cd'in brother?

Hi Kristin, Well, you could ask him outright or still better you could tell him that you do and see what happens. Just think of the possilbilities with your younger"sister", shopping, girls night out, shopping, sharing clothes and secrets, shopping i'm sure you get the picture. Well anyway, GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne :GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

I had maybe the slightest idea my brother was into dressing as well, i found a few items of clothing (bras, knickers) i think he got them from a friend of his' sister or aunt or something.. I knew that he wasn't and hadn't found any of my things, because i had a better collection at the time.

[SIZE="3"]The reason I now wonder is Halloween he would dress as a woman(more than once) and at a pajama party he had no problem "Gooffing" around in a Black lace Teddie and panties.(He had more nerve at the time than me)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Cross dressing brother - that really is a fascinating thought! The possibilites, once both know, run deep. I could imagine that might be a rough ride for the parents, though. And, yes, dressing a woman more than once or twice at Halloween is a pretty reliable hint.

I think I would give him a hint or two that you are too. Something like that may break the ice. Leave a pair of panties out where he might see them, or stockings, heels.

Just be sure you know what to say when he holds them up and ask. I think I would say, "Do you like them?" if he says yes, "You may keep them if you like them, I have others.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    Cross dressing brother - that really is a fascinating thought! The possibilites, once both know, run deep. I could imagine that might be a rough ride for the parents, though. And, yes, dressing a woman more than once or twice at Halloween is a pretty reliable hint.
    The Freaks Come Out At Night...

I know, 'cause I was there too!!

ask him directly

If you have a decent, honest relationship with your brother that you want to continue and deepen, get dressed, invite him over and talk about it, but eventually ask him, don't beat around the bush.

If you want to maintain a relationship on a less intimate level, forget about it.

There is a risk of damaging the relationship, but the potential reward of making it closer is worth it.
    Karen Francis

If he does dress, I wonder if he has ever been to this site... But then, I assume he would have recognised you from your pic.

This is a tricky one, as you risk revealing yourself to a non-dresser, but you could also be gaining a fantastic shopping partner!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

My brother was caught by his wife one day in a swim suit and with a long blonde wig on. He dressed for Halloween that year as a woman for work and won a prize. He said that he was trying to surprise her by dressing that way. I think she found him laying on his stomach on the couch in the swim suit. As a member of this community, I doubt his story.

J

Mymiddle son dressed when he was younger. He would steal his mom's and sister's underwear, and not return it, so I gave him hell, and told him if he wanted nice underwear, he shouldn't steal it or root through his family member's drawers, he should go and buy his own. I don't think he dresses now. My eldest son dresses, and we discuss it online, but have never dressed together.

Secretary Wannabe
    My twin brother also crossdresses!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen S. View Post
    If you have a decent, honest relationship with your brother that you want to continue and deepen, get dressed, invite him over and talk about it, but eventually ask him, don't beat around the bush.

If you want to maintain a relationship on a less intimate level, forget about it.

There is a risk of damaging the relationship, but the potential reward of making it closer is worth it.
    Yes we both crossdress but it's better we not to talk about it! Our wives know and tease us appropriately. Although growing up we did not talk about it we both did it. Could it be genetic...

Ah well life goes on.

Brother/sister

Hmm, What's with these guys who want to dress like women anyway? Makes you wonder sometimes. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Was wondering if any others know their family members dress.[/SIZE]
    I have some hints that my own father did x-dress. But he must have felt extremely guilty about it given his very conservative upbringing.

I have a picture of him adolescent wearing girl's clothes, for which the explanation was a mascarade party. However that explanation doesn't explain the elegance of the clothes and the perfection of the appearance. It didn't look at all like a mascarade party outfit with grossly exagerated women impersonation. On the contrary, it was an elegant dress with a refined style, fine silk stockings, high heels shoes, and a nice feminine hat.

I know for sure he was wearing streaching panties, with a moderate girdle effect. Even though these were so called "for male" they were made of a very soft material. I know, I used to buy some as an alternative to women panty-girdles which I liked very much... So he could have done the same thing and wear them as a substitute for the real panty-girdles, just like I was doing.

I think I'll never know since he's passed away several years ago.

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 08-11-2006 at 01:05 PM.

wanna be

Karren Hutton

Maybe is was the occasional beating of your brother that launched your hockey career???
    [SIZE="4"]Gina - Girl[/SIZE]

up to now I would say its just me
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx