Thread: Bored out of my mind

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Talking Bored out of my mind

I am boooooooooooooored,are you? It is to hot to move and I am just bored. Is it hot were you live?

91 & rising. This was at 10:45 my time(wisc.). Heat index of 115 they think for the day, help i'm melting,hehehe. Its gonna be a touch week.
    Take care & try to be doublely cool. hehehe
    Janelle

nope in not as i have had a fantastic day i been go karting with loads of people there was 23 of us and i came last but it was well fun and i enjoyed it

Sounds cool Adam.
    It is hot here 86 and getting hotter.

Yeah it's 91 here, which is a degree cooler than an hour ago, but I'm definitely hiding in my house taking advantage of the AC that I'm paying so much for.
    Doesn't mean my day is that exciting though: work@home and GRE studying. Blargy.

Yes, hot!

It's 107 F now at 1:30PM, and will be going up around 112 later this afternoon. but is is cozy and comfy here in the house with the AC set at 81. That's to keep the electric bill down.... So I am either naked or with a bikini bottom - most of the time.

Got dressed and out last night. An unusual happening: I was chatting with a GG for awhile and gave here my personal card. A little later, a really rough and crude guy who was as tall as I was wearign 6 inch platforms... came up to me, and in not uncertain terms, read me the "riot act" relative to talking to "his" lady. Frankly, I trembled a quite a bit as he indicated that he didn't care who or "what" I was, he had no hesitation to "bust my ass" all over that place!

Needless to say, I avoided eye contact with her the rest of the everning, and left the "party" early. I didn't want to risk whatever might happen. And the incident went round and round, and round, in my head all last night - not quite so insistent today...

God, that has to be the first "critical" incident that I have ever had in 20 plus years of dressing and going out. It was very scarey!

Richard
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Very hot today in southern UK, went for a walk and picnic today (in my male gear) and got hot and bothered.

nice and sunny here!

about 74 degrees, just a hint of a breeze, warm and sunny, not too hot...
    purrrrrrfect! out watering in a short black poly/spandex skirt, purle satiny sleeveless top, cute platforms...wind blowing my skirt softly about my thighs, long medium hoop earrings gently clicking against my face, creamy lipstick keeping my lips moist...
    i LoVE summer...on the coast...
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Run, Hide

Run for cover, the Earth is melting sola melt down, hide? but where? look's like this is it , That's all she wrote folk's, DURRrrrr.

OMW I want college to start again! Some of my closest friends are away, including the guy who gives the best hugs in the state, and then there's the fact that I want to go out and get wasted and THERE AREN'T ANY PARTIES!
    Bored isn't really bored until you're studying for a standardized test to take a break from all that reading you're doing.
    At least I'll me 21 soon and can join the bar scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    It's not hot here, we're in the middle of winter. Well, Brisbane's version of winter, which is like, spring for other countries, I swear.
    Sounds like heaven to me. I hate the summer and the winter here - both extremes are, well . . . extreme. I could live in springtime all year round.

The heat is probably going to break records today here in the Baked Apple (Ugh!). :yikes: I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West . . . I'm melting . . . melting . . .

Since everyone is bored (and some are hot), I say we all go to the movies and watch Dead Man's Chest (again for some of us). It'll keep us cool and entertained.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi guys well temps reached 32 degrees here in East Yorkshire (England). It was soooooooooo hot in work we was all nearly melting Counting the days to the end of term and then six weeks holidays, bliss Its going to get hotter according to the weather forcast Phew!!! Unfortunately haven't got time to get bored with all the end of term activities going on at the mo!

It is now 12:40am in the UK and still really hot. I am also bored and have wondered over to the FTM section to see whats going on! Hows it going guys?
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateW
    It is now 12:40am in the UK and still really hot. I am also bored and have wondered over to the FTM section to see whats going on! Hows it going guys?
    UK here also, cant sleep in this heat, still have back french doors open!!!! gonna end up sleeping on the sofa at this rate cos its cooler than the bedroom!!!!

Gold Member
    It's so hot my breast forms are sweating, and I don't even have them on

If I swoon will anyone catch me ? ......... Look It Up !

yeah it is hot im stil awake i cant sleep at all

I will catch you Joy. I do not need to look it up.

It's 3.25am and I'm still up too! And whats worse - I have officially run out of ice cubes! :-O
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Is it Hot?

You don't know what hot is until you've lived in Phoenix in the summer time!

Wink Texas too.

[SIZE="2"]I know Arizona is very hot this time of year. I spent a summer in Texas and it is HOT! Anywhere in Texas during the summer is hot.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

108 here in Texas. sigh....Taylor

Temperate...kinda cold actually. HAHAHA!!!!! well jokes on me I don't get a summer. Shaz.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Given that I was fixing my brother's roof last week, in 110 degree heat for three days straight, and it's now just about 90 back here in waffle world - I am not hot. I'm happy, this is like an arctic chill compared to back south.

Bored? Nope. Excited, YES! I just got my acceptance letter to the University. Time to head back to school after just a little more paper work!!!!

Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    Temperate...kinda cold actually. HAHAHA!!!!! well jokes on me I don't get a summer. Shaz.
    It's too hot to live here this whole week. And since I can't go up and visit you, Wren, I have to keep cool by looking at this:

iceberg.jpg

P.S. Good luck with school, Perks.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]