Thread: Cooling it a bit

Cooling it a bit

Was getting so burned out last week. Get home about 12:30 am and was getting dressed right away, going to bed as Christine, getting up putting on my make up dressing again until about 1:00 quickly changing then going to work, coming home repeating. It was like work when I got home to frantically
    get in every moment as Christine as I could.
    This week I decided to give it a bit of a rest. Got home from work and just relaxed as R. Read a bit, ate, relaxed went to bed, slept in later and went to work much more rested. Had a much better week. Christine should be a pleasant relaxing side of life, not a frantic effort to get every moment in, after all I still work and socialize mostly as a male. Now that it's Friday night I'm dressed and will stay as Christine until tomorrow afernoon. Have to take cae of some business I have been neglecting because of Christine. I enjoy being Christine, why not enjoy being R as well?
    Hugs, Christine

Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Still Learning

Agreed

I agree Christine.
    I never refer to my male clothes as "drab".
    Because I like being in male clothes as well as female.

I am with you in the sense, that many times I found myself being frantic to change to "Marlene".
    But realized that this was a chore, and should not be.

Since then I have enjoyed having to be either, no matter, and no anxiety was at my doorstep. Therefore found relief in just letting things happen naturally.

You are right. It works.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Christine,
    It's all about balance -- knowing when you need or don't need to dress one way or the other. Glad to see you and Charlie Chair back again!
    No -- "Charlie's" not right. Give me time, I'll think of a good name.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I agree with that Christine< I too am going to have to cool it for awhile if you read my latest I'm in trouble. Yes I do like male clothes and will probably stay in them for a few weeks as I have to mend some fences around here now.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.