Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The neighbor's wife

The neighbor's wife

I hope this will be a fun (and funny) topic of discussion, so here goes:

I know the Bible says we're not supposed to covet our neighbor's wife--but what about her clothes? I have a neighbor (whose name is even Michelle) who just walked outside wearing the cutest little jean skirt and T-shirt. It's been driving me crazy all afternoon. Help...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I know the feeling... :evil:

Eugenie

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    I find myself admiring well dressed GG's daily now. The rachael mindset is starting to take over on me and its hard to repress. I'd go out shopping and pick up that outfit if I were you.

that goes for me to racheal, I constantly stare at gg's outfits on them and think wow id love to wear that, twenty four seven from the newsgirl to the weather girl, I been doin that since i was about six and my sister used to bring her friends around they must have thought I fancied them, I'd do nothin but stare

so I am right with you Michelle go and ask her were she got them or better still ask her if you could borrow them

Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

Hey, you always could ask her where she bought her clothes. Good ice-breaker, eh.

That is the story of my life.

Funny I found myself thinking that way just today.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Envying GG clothes? I do it all the time. Envying the clothes of the our neighbors? Not so much. Sadly, we have some seriously suburbanite looks on this block - nothing too exciting being work, even by the attractive women. (My spouse conspicuously excepted!)

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Re:neighbor's wife

My neighbor shops at high quality stores and always looks great. I am so envious of her clothes, and she's hot looking too!

Smile looking at GG cloths

I guess we all do this. the more I dress the more I notice cloths of GGs I see every day. I study the colors they mix and match and how each out fit looks on different ages of the ladies I see. It is a real help it putting together my outfits. I hope that there will be a couple of GGs that I can discuss cloths with. My wife has a very old friend that she told about my cding. we visited her in june and she never made a coment or was there any change in our relationship. She will be visiting us this fall and I am going to ask my wife if I can talk to her about my dressing and cloths in general.
    Looking at what everyone is wearing is not only educational but fun. you just need to be careful. I found my self about becoming comfortable to the point of mentioning and discussing cloths and how they look. It can happen very easly with a GG friends that you know or work with.

I guess what I am saying is that you realy need to have a GG to discuss not only your dressing but how and what you wear. you realy need a girl friend.
    Hugs
    PD

New England, Mass, Lowell, north of Boston 1/2 hour

Btw

where do you live? I'll be right over but really I thought you were going to say you took something of her's off the line, I wont say steal that's not nice

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by myMichelle

I know the Bible says we're not supposed to covet our neighbor's wife--but what about her clothes? I have a neighbor (whose name is even Michelle) who just walked outside wearing the cutest little jean skirt and T-shirt. It's been driving me crazy all afternoon. Help...

Actually it says: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors goods. So, I would assume the clothes come under the heading of goods.

Enjoy every minute of it.

I'd give up reading the Bible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Hmmm

I like to Window shop and it frustrating not being able to look at a dress I like for too long, People may wonder 'Why is a GM checking out that Dress'. The same goes for Checking out an Outfit a GG is wearing, as she may think your Scopeing Her.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just go over to her house in drab and ask if you could borrow the nice jean skirt/ T outfit. She will go for it i'm sure!!

I guess it's OK
    As long as your not taking
    them off her clothes line
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Im with Rachel...i love looking at clothes that gg's wear. Gives me great ideas on how to dress. Go buy that outfit hon and enjoy!

Lisa

I am always admiring gg clothes, and pointing them out to my SO. She doesn't realise I am admiring them for me, not her.
    But more than clothes, I notice gg shoes, and especially sandals. It doesn't matter how high the heel is as long as they are strappy.

Helen xx

Quote Originally Posted by psdibe
    I found my self about becoming comfortable to the point of mentioning and discussing cloths and how they look. It can happen very easly with a GG friends that you know or work with. PD
    I talk clothes with ggs all the time Im sure they suspect but hey what the hell, most girls just think Im after them anyways as when I am kieran I am such a flirt around gg, dont mean too and I would never cheat on my g/f but it is just a part of my male persona that has always existed

Talking clothes the best ice breaker with any girl
    Kate xx Home at last

"Used to be a sweet boy
    Holding so tightly
    To Daddy's hand
    But that was all
    In some distant land"

Morrisey

In the day to day life there really isn't much out there that I see that looks good but when I do see a woman dressed nice I look although discreetly. But then I've seen some hot mannequins ! LOL

I love to look ay a well turned out woman. I also like to look at the woman as well. It's the old "I'm just looking at the menu, not ordering!"
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Newly married to CDsWifey NewbieCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise
    I love to look ay a well turned out woman. I also like to look at the woman as well. It's the old "I'm just looking at the menu, not ordering!"
    Yeha i can say the same thing i am married. LOL

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by myMichelle

GG Vanya:
    Sorry, but I think you missed the real point of my thread. I wasen't truely going for a verbatim, literal translation of the Bible. I don't really even care!

Bernadina:
    Consider it done. It's boring anyway!

Joy Carter:
    Mannequins--I'm seriously worried about you! (only kidding.)
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

I know, I have a neighbor that always wears the cutest things, plus we just hired a girl to do some filing here at the office that always has on the cutest tops, and even throws in a nice skirt from time to time.
    Krissi