Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What item of clothing MUST you wear?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Question What item of clothing MUST you wear?

Hi Girls.

I was just thinking if for some reason you could only wear one item of girl’s clothing what would it have to be?

For me if I could only wear one item it would have to be panties. They were the first item I wore and I now wear nothing else everyday. So it would be very difficult to go back to men’s underwear.

I would like to be allowed to wear tights with them as I wear them everyday also. I don’t think I am cheating knickers and tights go together like love and marriage, horse and carriage don’t they??

So what item OK items would you find hard not to live without?
    Love Sandra xx

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonUK
    Must be quite chilly at this time of year?
    Very good lol. Or are you taking the piss Re;other thread???LOL
    Love Sandra xx

Quote Originally Posted by AllisonUK
    Sorry, I'm a grammar fascist!
    Oh what has your grammar ever done to you? I only hope you like your granddad.

Only joking about you taking the piss. I had just read the tread where some British girls were explaining about the meaning of taking the piss, being pissed off etc. You contributed to it.

Friends???
    Last edited by Sandra H; 12-07-2004 at 08:13 AM.
    Love Sandra xx

panties for me as well. like you they were the first and they'd have to be pried off my cold, dead body.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Pantyhose. I couldn't live without them. I wear them every day. If it weren't for hosiery I may never have crossdressed. It was the first thing I tried. If nothing else, its a good excuse to keep my legs shaved.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I must admit for myself, it would be a bra. The most feminine piece of female attire ever invented by man. Gathers me up into two cups and allows me to achieve the feminine form we all desire as well as the snugness of the underwire band and the stretching comfort straps. The easiest to wear without getting "caught" ; panties! without a doubt. The most snuggly sensuous comfortable pretty ; no doubt for me a beautiful bra! Why would anyone choose to go without is beyond me! Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!!!!!!!!

Tristen Cox

Talking

Panties, especially when I can't wear anything else(feminine that is) I can not stand the other kind and I'm never going back!!

I'll side with the majority, panties. Wear them all the time. Pantyhose is a close second. A bra would be right up there but it is too noticable.

I must agree without a dought it would have to be panties. Of course there would be on other alternative due to the fact that I only have panties to wear now. No boy stuff at all. Just had to get rid of it all way to ugly and uncomfortable. Must have pretty lacy panties to wear.
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cheree
    I must admit for myself, it would be a bra.
    Oh yes. I most definitely agree on this one. I try never to mix my wardrobes though. If I have to go in guy mode, I tend to dress as a guy all the way, as much as I hate it. Helps keep me "straight."

But I just cannot imagine wearing a lovely tank top and being flat chested. What a horrible thought!

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

what do i wear daily? for work, panties, ankle bracelet & women's blue jeans. evening? anything i want to....

hugs,
    kimm

Panties here too! Everyday. Heck, if I put on a pair of boys briefs, my wife will either laugh or ask what the occassion is.
    DonnaT

sharkskin

a lycra-microfibre body.

I have several by Ibici (Italian), in black, white and flesh, and in singlet, tee shirt and long sleeve styles.

all day huggy feeling. nice
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Has to be pantyhose, I love it, I am a hosiery addict. It's the one thing I never dress without and the thing that I would hate to lose the most if I ever tried to stop.

Like following the flow, I always wear panties.

Everyone seems to be in agreement, or is it jusk pants. (uk humour eek)
    [SIZE=3]Catrina [/SIZE][SIZE=1]xxx[/SIZE]

Black, seamed, lace top hold-up stockings. Sigh.

Amelie
    A black dress. I like to go out, and wearing just panties would get me arrested.Lol
    I don't wear womens' panties, and I don't always wear a bra. but I always wear womens outer clothing, like a dress or skirt.
    Amelie

"Pantyhose. I couldn't live without them. I wear them every day. If it weren't for hosiery I may never have crossdressed. It was the first thing I tried. If nothing else, its a good excuse to keep my legs shaved."

Jennifer - I second this, there is nothing like the feel of pantyhose on the legs, it makes me feel so feminine

I do what I say on my tin
    Long live pantyhose. They're great... cool in Summer, warm in winter. I too am a daily wearer, under any type of outer clothes. Ther'ye also so variable and versatile... they range from wooly to sheer, come in a wide range of colors and patterns, and are always extremely comfy (although for some reason many people disagree with me on this!).

I love them, and feel a bit naked without them!
    MIT

diane66771
    would love to meet you

These days wearing just one piece of the whole femme outfit would never be enough. I need to put it all together, including the makeup, wig and breast forms.

OLD BITCH

Clothing MUST you wear?

It would seem that the PANTIES have won the day,I NEVER wear anything else, mostlly I wear at least a cammi as well no matter where I go.

A beatifully made pair of high heels does it for this girl...
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW those shoes are gorgeous.... where did you get them from?????

OH... and pants are just ewwwwwww!!!!!!! I prefer thongs.... But then again this thread really doesn't apply to me does it

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

OH... and pants are just ewwwwwww!!!!!!! I prefer thongs.... But then again this thread really doesn't apply to me does it
    No exclusions!!!!!!
    DonnaT