Thread: I wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar

Thumbs up I wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS

This thread is to list all your wishes for the longevity of our community and the wishes you want to share with everyone else.

I ask that everymember at least post one wish so that i can break the record for the best thread.

Please,everyone we are all family and i pray and wish that everyone think of each other here on the forum,

May all your wishes come true.Mine is that i can start therapy.

I wish for the whole world to have peace amongst all, of mankind regardless of beliefs or religion.
    Merry Christmas To each and every one of you on this forum, and may you have peace throughout the next year.
    LOVE
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Tristen Cox

Smile

I wish my friends who are struggling, to find peace this holiday. I wish those who are alone, to find comfort and someone to share this loving season with. Most of all, I wish my friends here reading this a very Merry Christmas, wherever you may be.
    To you my friend Chantelle, I wish you love and the happiness you so richly deserve. Thank you for being there for me.

*BIG HUGS*
    Tristen

I want to wish everyone a vey mery christmas, and a very happy new year. I hope everyones dreams a wishes come true. And may all our troups in Irac come home safe, and soon. I hate this war! may it stop soon.