Thread: Makeup - What do you carry with you?

Makeup - What do you carry with you?

Ladies, we have the thread on purses and who carrys one. Now what I would love to hear is what makeup do you carry with you in your purse. Right now I have the following.

Foundation, liquid
    Compact
    Blush
    Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Brow Pencil
    Eye Shadow
    Lipstick
    Lip Gloss

For me this is the bare minimum. I can be in drab mode and when an opportunity presents itself, I can do my face in a basic and neutral look with what I have. I know it sounds like a lot, but it all fits neatly in a makeup bag that I can carry in my purse. I don't do the club scene, so I don't really have a small purse and a need to minimize what I carry.

Is it too much? What does everyone else carry, and how does my list compare to a GG's list?

Jenna

Good list. Add clear mascara and perfume plus multiple a few items by 2 or 3 (lip stick and eye shadow)...oh and I don't use liquid foundation, paste and no lip gloss. And BTW your way too organized!! I just throw mine in my purse with all the rest of the stuff. No bag!! More realistic that way. Hehehe

And my wife carries next to no makeup in hers...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Since I don't ever wear make-up en drab, I have no need to carry make-up or a purse en drab. But when I am Stephanie I just carry a pressed powder compact and the lipstick and lip gloss of the shade I am wearing. I have discovered that I never need to touch up eye make-up or foundation. Even when I eat and drink (or kiss, hehehe!) I hardly ever upset my lip liner. Usually it's just the lipstick that needs refreshing. Only the basics for this girl!!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

No frills

1. Neutrogena liquid skin (beard area after 5 hours)

2. Lipstick

3. Wet wipes

4. Baby powder

That's it - eyeliner and mascara tends to stay put all day and night.

I carry:
    Lipstick
    Lip liner pencil
    Mascara
    Small purse size perfume
    Pressed powder compact.

Jodi

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

ok the list is as follows

10 lipsticks. 3 shades of red 5 shades of pink 1 light brown and 1 natural

3 compacks of powder rose blush, beige foundation, and porcilen foundation

1 powder mill ligh/translucent

1 set of brushed full set, blush, lip, brow, shaddow, powder,

3 lip glosses, deep red, brown, purple,

1 lip gloss/ eyeliner combo nude gold gloss. black eye liner
    1 lip gloss/mascara combo pritty in pink gloss. black mascara

1 brown black mascara
    1 black mascara

this is the makup only

all in all thats about it grin i could fit more but dont want to
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I carry a makeup case with me in my car along with extra make up in my purse...love that makeup....
    Dee Dee

As far as cosmetics, I carry only a lipstick. I've never had occasion to "touch up" face or eye makeup, so, no need to lug all that stuff around.
    I do carry a hair brush in my purse. I also carry some nail glue in the car, as I have had nails come off.

Vikki

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna1561
    Ladies, we have the thread on purses and who carrys one. Now what I would love to hear is what makeup do you carry with you in your purse. Right now I have the following.

Foundation, liquid
    Compact
    Blush
    Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Brow Pencil
    Eye Shadow
    Lipstick
    Lip Gloss

For me this is the bare minimum. I can be in drab mode and when an opportunity presents itself, I can do my face in a basic and neutral look with what I have. I know it sounds like a lot, but it all fits neatly in a makeup bag that I can carry in my purse. I don't do the club scene, so I don't really have a small purse and a need to minimize what I carry.

Is it too much? What does everyone else carry, and how does my list compare to a GG's list?

Jenna

I have always said a woman's purse becomes the extension of her car. What we can't get in our purse, you'll find in our cars.

Trudi and I finally gave up on swapping vehicles from time to time, as I literally have to "move out" of my vehicle if it goes into the shop for repairs, etc.

As far as the makeup bag (in the purse) is concerned, it ivaries but usually includes the following:

Lipliner
    Lipstick
    Lipgloss
    Bare Essentials Mineral Veil (a loose powder form)
    Medium Size Makeup Brush (the retractable kind, looks and performs like a very large lipstick)
    Mirror
    Purse Size Perfume
    Hair Brush
    Travel Size Sewing Kit
    A Few Safety Pins
    Super Glue
    Clear Nail Polish (emergency repairs for annoying hose runs that start near the toes, etc.)