Thread: Choosing panties size

Aspiring Member

Choosing panties size

This page: http://www.orchardcorset.com/Merchan...ntysizing.html shows a table where I get my hip/waist measurements then it tells me what size panties to wear.

Should I just go by that?

Or do I need to go 1 size larger to have room to tuck male genitalia? (note: I have a penis and scrotum but my testicles were removed)

I have found that one size larger than a woman of the equivalent build would wear is the best size for panties to accomodate the male equipment. I still have my "meat and two veg" although I am not hung like a stallion and wouldn't want to be. I would also recommend a style of panty with a wide gusset (crotch) although if you have had your balls removed this may not be as much of an issue. I also like styles of full briefs where the elastics at the waist and round the leg openings are reasonably tight and have a firm grip but not so tight as to cause itching or discomfort.

In the end it takes a bt of trial and error to find a style of panty which you like.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Ugh, I'm having a bit of trouble using that chart.

My waist is 32". Going by this, I should be a size 8.
    But my hips are 37". Going by this, I should be a size 6.
    (I guess I don't quite have that hourglass figure)

Which number should I go by?

When I was married, the wife wore size 7 panties. I tried them on. Depending upon the style and type of material, some fit very nice and some were a little snug. I only thought panties were made in size 5 (small), size 6 (medium), and size 7 (large), It wasn't until I started buying more and more that I realized there were size 8 (x-large), etc...So I found the size that was most comfortable for me ( I am a size 34 waist and size 8 panties )

I also have a sizw 32 waist most of the time and I tend to wear a size 6 in panties for the most part. Though some of the panties that I buy are size 5. One thing that you have to keep in mind is that panties are suppose to be form fitting unless they are a boxer style. Most men are not use to that because the underware made for men are usually baggy, rough, and ill-fitting at best.

That said it all depends on the style of panty as to the size, I have noticed that with the skimpier panties I need a larger size than I do with something like a brief. You also have to keep in mind the amount of stretch in the panties as well that can make a big difference in the way that they fit.

hope this helps

Anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMaria View Post
    I also have a sizw 32 waist most of the time and I tend to wear a size 6 in panties for the most part. Though some of the panties that I buy are size 5.
    What's your hip size?

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Which number should I go by?
    Your hip size. Pants and shorts should also be purchased according to your hip size. That's according to the size chart page at Lane Bryant. It hasn't failed me yet.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Pantie sizes

When I started to wear panties I tryed on my so hers were almost perfect, so I went to Lane Bryant and took her pair with me, matched them up and found a size that fit, they were size 22-24 , I have since lost alot of pounds and now wear 18-20, they are great and the sizes color styles are so vast to pick from Hope to lose more, I have a lot of different clothes from my up and down yoyo weight loss and gain , as far as where the bulge is, the wide croutch is good, I have been trying to tuck but having a time keeping it up there, Im not that big never was (almost have to sit down to wee wee)oh well thats an other story, getting back to panties, just pick out a pair you like and maybe get lucky on matching the size if there too small or large adjust accordingly good luck Trial and error Charolette

Banned Read only
    As in most things fem, sizes are not consistent from one brand to another. For some brands/styles, size 9 is great for me, for others I prefer size 8.

I wear a size 7 panty. My wife wears size 8/9 and are a little baggy on me. A size 7 not only fits snug, but with a panty liner helps keep me nice and tucked.
    Panty sizes to me are like bra and shoe sizes. I don't go by the charts. If I use the shoe chart, I wear a mens 8 1/2 then I should be a womans 10 1/2. I found that I have almost a 1/2 space between the back of my heel and the back of the heel. I found that 9 1/2 fits perfect. Also I have a 36 chest and the charts says I should wear a size 42 bra. I tried on a 42B and it was so loose that it didn't feel good. I have now found that a size 38B/C is very compy.
    I would buy a cheap pair of the size you think your are. If they don't fit then you know your a size larger or smaller, determine by the fit.

Panty size

Jennifer,
    Just like the others say, there are basically 3 sizes of panties: small or 5, medium or 6 and large or 7. Since you seem small with a 32" waist, I recommend a 5 or 6 for you. Panties are relatively cheap; you can buy them for 1 or 2 dollars on sale, so experiment a little, and have fun doing it! I'm sure you will eventually have a large drawer full, like me!

Women are built differently than men. Their hips are larger than their waists, men generally are larger in the waist. I've had good luck sizing by hip measurement and ignoring the waist. There will be enough stretch to fit the waist and the hips will be the right fit.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Panties sizes vary I fit into size 6 or 7s depending on the cut! My waist is a 33. hips well a size 9 pants fits me!!! I find that panties with alot of lace at the legs don't hold the equipment as well as plain elastic leg openings. My favs are vicky secrets cotton print bikinis in a size seven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Jennifer:be: