Thread: Frustration

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar

Frustration

Ive managed to get together a small collection of femme items, hopeing to have a god old dress up, as usually during the school holidays, my family go away for a while. But not this summer Aaaaaagh! Im desperate to get them on, wig and all, bur i cant . It may get to a point where I have to find an outlet that will cost me for the privelige Any ideas anyone please.

Frustrated

Hi Nicola, Why not wear panties and stockings or pantyhose under "drab", this may take care of your urge for a while until you get the opportunity to fully dress. I personally do not own any male underwear with the exception of one pair of briefs(for doctor visits only). I always panties and when the cooler weather arrives pantyhose and my bra are under "drab" clothing.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

Gold Member
    You never get any free time?

I know a gal from Fareham that runs a changeaway service. If you fancy a couple hours there pm me and I'll give you her details.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Hi Nicola Keep your cash in your pocket...

First Wednesday each month

Cameo Group Bournemouth

Pat e-mail
    pat@plea.screaming.net

~~~

And The Mayflower Group

Their Website is at:- http://www.hythe.net/mayflower/

via e-mail at:- annkin@itscali.co.uk

These groups have meetings at various locations in the Mid South.
    Lytchett Minster (Cameo) has a bar
    Go and have fun babe.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-16-2006 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Please read the forum rules and do not post phone numbers.
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Thanks for the tips girls

Once man, always woman. Sharon_Rose's Avatar

Go for a ride and tease the truckers.....

Go for a ride. Change into your real clothes. Lift your skirt above the knees and give the truckers a real thrill. You will know which ones want to play.

:be: Sharon Rose

Give A Good Old Dress Up?

Nicola 46,

do you mean you have to give the dress away?

I hope not,please don't purge as I have done far too often.If that's what you mean ,why not rent just a small storage space as I have done recently,that way you can get to your 'stash' frequently and not worry about it being found and it gives you some added piece of mind.

Good luck sis,

Hugs,

Melanie

I am thinking of just getting a chest or large sort of box that I can lock to keep my stash.

I know what you mean Nicola. I'm retired, but my wife still works for the schools. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to go by! Even though my wife knows, I don't dress in front of her. So its been a long dry summer! I WANT TO GO SHOPPING DRESSED UP! I have worn some low heels outside doing yard work, panties occasionally, but I'm still going stir crazy. It's a cruel world, isn't it?

Hugs,

Gwen

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My 0.02

Hi Nicola

I have to hide Lisa, too. I have an extra closet that I put a "cabinet lock" on. It's done a great job so far. I also do the underdressing. I often wear panties and pantyhose under my trousers. It's not the same, of course, but it does help a bit.

I hope you're able to find a solution.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Many thanks for the replys, I dont intend getting rid of my things, but i was so looking forward to a few days alone to practice with make up, hair etc, but even if i get a day alone, it still isnt enough for the full works, i could dress up and relax, but i really wanted to do it 100%. Oh well i shall wait for every little opportunity i guess. Thanks to Lisa for the contact number I will deffinately call when I get the opportunity.