Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Brand of Pantyhose and Why

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

Thigh highs

I love slik reflection thigh highs.So comfortable to wear and very sheer.I never wear jeans or slacks without wearing thigh highs. geri

I'm partial to no nonsense nonstop myself in black or tan

Osco brand (a drugstore here in indiana) light support hose in Honey. Supportive, strong, run resistant, and nice and tight! Unfortunately, CVS has recently bought Osco and is discontinuing this line. So I need to find another brand now. Anyone know of a nice supportive national brand that will fit a lady who's 5'10" and 280? A little help wpuld be nice.

Kimmy P.

I love Wolford's, for me they are the best but are expensive.
    I also like Levante and they have extra tall sizes in some styles>

Wolfords (wearing now), Falke for stockings and i also like levante? (i think thats how you spell it. Right now why?
    Wolfords, great Quality Sandel Toed Last a long time and very comfy
    2 Falke they seem to be the smoothest, sexiest stockings ive ever worn. Been doing this for longer than i can remember now.
    Levante Sounds posh nice fit

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy p View Post
    Anyone know of a nice supportive national brand that will fit a lady who's 5'10" and 280? .
    Wow thats a grand age whats your secret?

My favorite is Leggs everyday, in both pantyhose and thigh hi's. They are so well made and so soft for as cheap as they are. I guess they're bulit for everyday wear so they're knitted stronger, seldom get a run they usually snag and rip before they run. There's just some things a pair of pantyhose won't hold up to.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

The one's I like the best are, the Round The Clock Silky Shear Control Top, and Lane Bryants Silky Shear Control Top and actually Kohl's own brand are good too.
    Andi

Nononsense support with a rienforced toe. I also like the vintage stockings given to me by a lady at a yard sale. Nothing comapares to the feel against fresh shaven legs. I like to wear knee hi's with pants, reinforced toe of course. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 09-11-2006 at 11:56 AM.

Hanes Silk Reflections are my favorite. They look and feel great.

Leggs Sheer Energy

Make my legs feel like I have had a massage.

Do holdups count?

Givenchy -- just ultra wearable and very sexy,
    Wolford -- great styles,
    Charnos -- robust and comfortable,
    Levante's "Solare" line -- dipped in perfurme during manufacture, makes them *truly* truly sensual. If you have a GG partner who likes you dressed in the sack, head to figleaves.co.uk *now* and buy two pairs of the Solare scented hosiery.

I kind of like Silkies Ultra Soft Dimensions. I get them mail order from someplace in PA. They feel very silky and they are long lasting.

Karen Sue

favorite pantyhose brand

I have tried a lot of thigh high brands and several pantyhose and will happily say I love Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose and thigh highs. Hanes seems to be the only brand of pantyhose that fits well, wears well and feels super silky. If not for the Hanes pantyhose, I would not wear panthose at all.
    Gretchen

Favorite pantyhose

I like any pantyhose with suport, and top control. Leggs are good if I can get queen size I also like No nonsense Q2 control top thay fit me and I get some hold in my mid secetion as well.

Oldies but goodies!

Although I don't think they make them anymore my favs are Hanes-- Smooth Illusions and Revitalizing collections. Both fit nice given the spandex, but also they feel especially silky! The good news is that I still have a few pairs left!

Johnna

It's only when we can celebrate who we are that the world will ever be able to do the same...

Banned Read only
    I like Just my Size support panty hose,they always fit very well

For dressing up I really enjoy Legg's Silken Mist pantyhose, they are so sheer and so soft! Sheer Vitality is a close second though.

Under my drab clothes, Sheer Energy and Sears Nice Touch Support Therapy, firm leg toning.

Can't beat the price of Legg's products too, especially when they are buy one get one free at the local drug store.

Tons of pretty polly, leggs silken mist and wolfords. It really depends on the mood and weather. Mostly nudes and suntan in color as well. Right now wearing VS in a 20 den. I prefer below 15 den but wanted support and shine today.

My everyday pantyhose id the L'eggs Sheer Energy suntan pantyhose. I also like the pantyhose they have at www.mytights.com. They have some of the finest quality pantyhose for tall t-gurls.

My favorite everyday pantyhose is No Nonsense Renew. They are discontinued, but I loaded up on them before they left (through Nononsense.com and ebay). I like the Leggs tights, and Silk reflections are good too.

I don't know where you live, but the Target stores and Wal-mart here in the north have them.

Do they? You wanna get me some?