Thread: Nearly caught out.

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar

Red face Nearly caught out.

Ive just had the nearest of nearest misses. I got in from work knowing that my wife and children would be out for a couple of hours. So i went to my room and sorted out some things to wear and to take some photos, I was in various items over a half hour period, in and out of my room, up and down stairs, finally settling fully dressed in the kitchen and taking a photo, when I heard movement UPSTAIRS! My eldest daughter was still at home! and coming down the satirs. I rushed to the cupboard under the stairs and called up "Whos there?", my daughter said "me" so I told her to go back into her room and wait. I whipped off my things and ran with them naked up to my room and got back into my 'normal' clothes. My haert is still pounding and I truly believe she didnt see anything, but my God what a scare. This is just an example of the risks im beginning to take just to put on some clothes. I need some Me time to satisfy this urgent desire. Im getting desperate now

Yikes better to announce yourself and double check. I am sure we all have similar stories. Dressing can be very time consuming so I always plan well in advance. Even then I sometime lose track of time and find scurring around.

Huggs Kitt

The problem is that when I know I have just a short time to dress, in stead of just throwing a nice bra and panty set on under a t-shirt and jeans I tend to dress fully.

Just cannot help myself. Anyone the same?

wow that was close i came close a few times when i use to live at home with my mom & dad , but now liveing with my girlfreind and kids ( they know i like to crossdress ) i dress with out any probs at all now , love liveing life to the full dressed as a woman

neil

I was fully dressed one day, and forgot that a neighbour said she might be popping in to visit. When I heard her knocking at the door, I had to quickly sprint into the bathroom while my wife kept her talking. That's the quickest I have ever got changed. Heart-racing stuff!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

My Mother allmost cought me once I ran up stairs I don't think she caught a look
    Angie G.

Hi Nicola,

Close call! I'm curious, what reason did you give your daughter for telling her to go back to her room and wait? I'm sure she was puzzled by that, no?

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    I simply told her i didnt have any clothes on, so she went. My family know i like to go "au naturel" when alone in the house anyway. she she said "Yewww" when i expalined.

I was dressed in skirt panties and bra and had my back to the bedroom door when my girlfriend called around and tried to open the door - fortunately I stopped the door and said I was cleaning up and had stuff near the door and to wait while I move stuff out of the way. soooo close!