Thread: Transformation Services

Transformation Services

Hello Girls

Any recommendations on transforamtion services here in the US? Looking for a supportive and caring environment where I can be transformed from head to toe into Samantha. Requirements would be that I would need to be in the hands of a supportive and caring sister or GG and have full access to wigs and a wardrobe.

thanks

Samantha

Walk i the Wildside in Toronto is nealry in the USA, I have been there it was great and very resonably priced.
    Bec

Check the shopping sites section
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Transformation

Too bad you live in Chicago, Hon. Hell, I'd help you for nothing. It would be nice to make a living "Ken" into a living "Barbie". Never had my own dolls when I was a little girl (boy, whatever) but used to sneak dressing up my sister's Barbie when she wasn't there. I'm no "professional" but have learned a few tricks from other CD's who are really into it. Gets me by anyway. A friend of mine in PA owns a salon and does just that. Hope you find one in your area. Take care, Ericka Kay

Gold Member
    Well I would say take a ride to Detroit and go to Janets Closet, I had two transformations done there and bought most of my girlie things there also, heres a link to check out and feel free to call Janet with any questions.
    http://www.janetscloset.com/index.htm

FemmeFever

I went to FemmeFever http://www.femmefever.com/. Karen is amazining,she does incredible work and even made an ugly guy like me look absolutely beautiful. She is also one of the sweetest kindest people you will ever meet. If you are in the NY city area look her up.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaStevens View Post
    Hello Girls

Any recommendations on transforamtion services here in the US? Looking for a supportive and caring environment where I can be transformed from head to toe into Samantha. Requirements would be that I would need to be in the hands of a supportive and caring sister or GG and have full access to wigs and a wardrobe.

thanks

Samantha
    Hi Samantha,

In the Chicago area, check out these sites:

http://www.jannasplace.com/
    http://www.transformationsbyrori.com/
    http://www.geocities.com/rachelswigs/
    http://www.spaskinstyle.com/index.php

I haven't used any of their transformation services, but have bought wigs from Rachel's, she's a very nice lady, and am acquainted with Janna and Rori, both nice ladies too.

I haven't been to SpaSkinStyle, but hear good things about Theresa,the owner, and she's a member here too.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    Hi Samantha,

In the Chicago area, check out these sites:

http://www.jannasplace.com/
    http://www.transformationsbyrori.com/
    http://www.geocities.com/rachelswigs/
    http://www.spaskinstyle.com/index.php

I haven't used any of their transformation services, but have bought wigs from Rachel's, she's a very nice lady, and am acquainted with Janna and Rori, both nice ladies too.

I haven't been to SpaSkinStyle, but hear good things about Theresa,the owner, and she's a member here too.

Carol
    I agree with Samantha...I've been to both Transformations and Rachel's Wigs and would recommend them both...

I guess a transformation store would be fun, but why not just go shopping. Lane Bryant, Kohls or some other boutique. Find a local wig shop in the yellow pages and have a makeup session at Younkers, Marshal Fields or Merl norman. Once you get brave, it's really fun to go shopping for your self. And you will be surprised with how you are treated by the sales help. Anything from I'm just here to sell this stuff to the big sister type, that wants to really make you happy....BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    Too bad you live in Chicago, Hon. Hell, I'd help you for nothing. It would be nice to make a living "Ken" into a living "Barbie". Never had my own dolls when I was a little girl (boy, whatever) but used to sneak dressing up my sister's Barbie when she wasn't there. I'm no "professional" but have learned a few tricks from other CD's who are really into it. Gets me by anyway. A friend of mine in PA owns a salon and does just that. Hope you find one in your area. Take care, Ericka Kay
    I too live in Northeast Pa. I live about 1/2 hr from Wilkes Barre. Can anyone recommend a professional place in or near here?

transformatiom

I Chicago there are several places one is Transformations in Arlington Hts
    110 s Arlington Hts Rd
    Carole/CCD

Silver Member
    Just a piece of advice---Most transformation services are very expensive--some do a really good job, providing quality servce---others are a complete rip off with the finished product(you) looking worse than if you did it yourself---call and ask about the qualifications of the person---those who are graduates of a a Beauty/Cosmotology School are at least marginally qualified and those who have done hair and make up and customes for drag shows are even more qualified---find out where they recieved their training ---if there is a problem with them telling you don't go to them----A better, less expensive avenue would be to inquire of local beauty parlors if they do hair and makeup for x dressers( you will be suprised how many say yes) and go to them then go shopping either en femme or in drab for you favorite outfit at a local Kohls, TJ Maxx or other shop---you will be suprised how much fun you have and how much less expensive it is---

Out east there is Jamie Austin's in Auburn, MA aka Glamour Botique I think and Amanda Richarda in Bethlehem PA or somewhere near there...

A friend has used Austins and she looked great!! But as Janessa said $$$

Ohhh and my friend Jacky from AZ, used to live in Chicago and has been to Rori's and says its a nice place..

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 08-28-2006 at 12:36 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

transgenderd crossdresser katie_m68's Avatar

transformeing

i too am looking for what Samantha is wanting,and when i find it look out world because Katie will be on the loose!!!!

Banned Read only

In Michigan... Wildside

There is a place called The Dressing Room in Michigan, looks good. AS far as Toronto's Wildside.....I've never been impressed. A bit seedy, their portfolio was more "drag" than dressed. It was a real letdown to be honest. The staff was not the least bit excited about my grand adventure and I have walked out twice. My advice is to go to a salon with esthetics in a different part of town, or even a different one and be honest with them as far as what you want to expeerience. They absolutely love challenges. Some will stay open a little longer to serve just you. Most hairstylists work on CD's in school and will be really happy to help you. Pick a stylist with a look you really like. Most MAC counters (CD friendly) do fabulous makeovers for a $40 product purchase. Grab a set of lashes and their cover cream and you are set. They want to start a customer realtionship with you, so they will go the extra mile with you.
    Last edited by Ranee Daze; 08-28-2006 at 12:54 PM. Reason: timed out

Quote Originally Posted by katie_m68 View Post
    i too am looking for what Samantha is wanting,and when i find it look out world because Katie will be on the loose!!!!
    Well Katie...they can dress you up and make you look like a woman but without lots and lots of practice youl never be able to recreate the look...

Did I mention practice?? So quite reading and go get practicing!!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only

Wish there was!

It is called genetic engineering, but they can not do it to people yet!

Would be great to go to a service and be “transformed”.

Sorry, I am also a member of a Transformation roll playing game (RPG) group.

Red face Here's one

I have visited the glamor boutique in Las Vegas. I was there last Jan and had a makeover. You have to make a reservation and a deposit up front. They must have did a good job because my wife was showing her sister some pics of our trip and forgot to pull out one of Nancy, she asked why we took a picture of this lady. After some discussion with her, she asked me if she could see the rest of the pictures that we took of Nancy. She could not beleive it was me, she thought they were hot. I loved it. Just go on line to Glamour Boutique and search, they have several outlets. You can take your own clothes (which I did) or use theirs for pictures. Post back and let me know after you check it out. I'm going back there in October to do it again..

Post Sweet Samantha

Hi my name is Roxie Star and I'm one of the leading talents in transformation.
    I'm located in chicago at a wonderful and inviting studio called SpaSkinStyle a transformation Boutique from Theresa Richard "big name in transformations"
    please stop by if your in the chicagoland area, we offer full service shopping, make-up artistry and offer a great selection of intimates and accsesories.
    In the mean time check out the site at
    www.spaskinstyle.com
    Cheers,
    Roxie Star