Thread: Drive

Drive

I went for a mid day drive today- drove along the beach today (very nervous at times) Short fem shorts, white -pink tennies,forms and top. No make up or wig. It lasted about a hour and a half. What a feelings it was. No one seemed to notice, wanted to get out and take some pics of the ocean but decided no on that idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice!! Always fun!! And glad to see you wore your seatbelt!! Safety first plus it make your breasts look larger. Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

don'tcha just the love the cross yur hart bra by FORD. love the whole driving thing. soon though you will run outa gas and have to pump it in pumps, thats when the fun really starts.
    I think Karren has proved to us that you can get away with almost anything in a car.
    Huggs, Shelly.
    Huggs, Shelly.

Blessed are the cracked, They let the light in.

I do my driving at night going home from work 11 pm. once out fishing I drove on some back roads in a skirt it felt good
    Angie G.

Did you see my post on driving durning the daytime. Your outing just proves what I said. When your in your vechile, most people will not take notice of you and besides your vechile is your cocoon. Your safe and secure in it.
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 08-28-2006 at 08:44 AM.

Drive in a skirt

Hi Patty
    I ahve driven more at night in a skirt or a dress and love it. Especially in the summer when you can have the windows open and a slight breeze coming into the car.
    Keep it up girl
    Katy

Hey. Patty, maybe we can meet somewhere and do some coastal sight seeing. I have, BTW, done the picture taking thing en femme. Today looks like a good day for it, but I've got other obligations. Oh, well

Vikki

Love driving in a skirt....Only have a very few times, but it was so exciting. Shorts or a skort would be just as sexy!

Try it in a BMW 8 Series ... Even I began to feel like a goldfish!
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Very cool, for some of us who don't leave our homes or yards a drive can be very thrilling.

Most everything I wear these days are femiine clothing .In public,I am found wearing a bra (usually sports bras)with breast forms.Even my shoes are women's shoes. No one one hardly notices that my clothing is female clothing. I even apply make up when I go out.Thinking about going out in public soon in a skirt and wearing one of my new wigs .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Fancy Nancy

Driving makes feel freeze air . i love that . i do lot of time drive in night with dressed . i actually go to drive in to get koffee and got appreciation too .

driving while in ladies clothes is dangerous

hi ladies,

hi i was just reading your messages about driving at night or daytime is great but i hope you ladies dont get stopped by a cop the last thing i want to is to explain to a cop, but i did walk at night in my fur when the temp was below freezing and nobody was aroumd. Felicia

One time Drive really a ride

Hi, I think it is great you went out and took a drive. Any small step usually makes me feel better. Back many years ago when I was married and my wife was out of town. I had a dark tinted shield on my motorcycle helmut so I had painted my finger nails and toes and was as usual wearing cute panties so It was a nice day out and I wanted to go out. I put on a pair of her jeans and a bright pink t-shirt that I had and a bra. and tennis shoes and went for a ride on my motorcycle around the lakes in Minneapoils. I was somewhat scared but I had different guys waving at me ect. I had a good time. I really only like women so I was a little uneasy about the attention but at least noone could see my face with my dark helmut. Jena

Love to drive in a dress

I prefer to drive in the daytime. I like to see if people notice me.

Best of all, the car get's me out to places where I can walk free and feel the wind up my skirt. And if i'm too scared when I get there, well at least I can take a looooong drive home.

Claire

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Fox View Post
    hi ladies,

hi i was just reading your messages about driving at night or daytime is great but i hope you ladies dont get stopped by a cop the last thing i want to is to explain to a cop, but i did walk at night in my fur when the temp was below freezing and nobody was aroumd. Felicia

Just what is to explain to a cop? If your not breaking any laws by speeding, robbery,etc what you wear is not anything that the police or anyone else needs to know about.....I would love to be pulled over and arrested for wearing a dress or breast forms and wig.I would own that cop and the city he worked for.......Get over it, what you wear is not any kind of offense, PERIOD. At least in the USA those days do not exist. Now I am not saying some redneck named bubba or a bunch of kids etc may not give you a hard time, but that kind of crap even happens if your wearing boys clothes too.

Smile driving in a skirt

When I drive I always wear a miniskirt hose panties and heels . I often go for a drive on the highway or city streets . But the best is the highways because of the many truckers that I pass . my skirt rides up a lot and I just got tired of pulling it down. I onced pulled in a gas station and didn't think that the attendent could see in my truck. He washed my windshield and spent a few seconds or more cleaning one spot. As I paid for the gas he stood close to the my door.I still thought that he couldn't see in but was wrong . He said to me Have a good day and that I had nice legs. Well that made my day even better. I still go there and many attendents don't say anything or just smile.

Talking late night drive

I went on a couple of late night drives.
    the feeling was great.
    I stopped and walked in the moon light for about 45mins
    the fresh air under the mini skirt was invigorating!
    Raquel

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    I went out for a drive en femme last week for the first time. We went to my late mother in law's house to check on things (Though the lawyer locked us out - whole 'nother story) and there was a strange car in the drive. My wife called the police to find out who's it is. LOL None of the 7 cops that came out said anything though I had no make up on. lol