View Poll Results: how many wedding dresses do you have?

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • none

99 69.72%
  • 1-2

32 22.54%
  • 3-4

5 3.52%
  • 5-6

2 1.41%
  • 7-8

0 0%
  • 9-10

0 0%
  • 10+

4 2.82%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no of wedding dresses

Smile no of wedding dresses

just wondered how many wedding dresses you all had if any, i currently have 4 but off course would like more but my wife has said not till we can get more wardrobe space
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Well, I hate to admit it but I don't have a single wedding dress.....unless you count my wifes...

Banned Read only
    I had one, it was dyed black and then covered in stage blood for Halloween a few years ago. No use for one other than that.

I have 3, my girlfriend still has her dress from her debut, i count that as one of mine cos she doesn't fit into it anymore, and i have 2 of my own.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Wedding dress

I have one, Hon. How many times do you think I'm going to get married? Hoping to find some wonderful guy soon (hint. hint). Ericka Kay

[SIZE="4"]I got one! And its there for a purpose! I am lookin forward to that day I tell ya! Me and my baby, sooooo cool! [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Melissa Ryan; 09-01-2006 at 07:50 AM.
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

Until very recently I have never thought about putting a wedding dress on but I saw some pictures of one of the girls on here and she looked fabulous. Now I am consider trying one when I visit a dressing service in the future.

Helen xx

Just the 1 for me, with all the matching trimmings, but not many opportunities to wear it though

I have one that I recently bought from our sister Gaby. I love it.

April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Only 2. Both custom made by my seamstress. Made of the shiniest n softest satin. Yummy.

I have zero wedding dresses but would enjoy a couple in the future
    Sky

Sadly, none. But I would love to try one on and pose in it. Something to look forward to.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I too have none, due to non-acceptance and therefore no place to keep them. Doesn't mean I haven't tried them on in consignment shops.
    Susann_Gardener

Smile i have my first one

I posted about this on 29th. i got my first one (for free!! the only way to get one!) of the internet and i wasn't able to get some pics this week. i'm hoping, determined to do so come monday. i won't be able to attach the veil as that would require bobby pins but i will just set it atop my head where it would be and the extended veil piece i might be able to attach as it has a hairclip type thing on it already. that might not be seen in the pics. i would love to be able to have aet of pics done in it like karen hutton did. that would be awesome! we'll see what happens...

Gold Member
    It would be neat to have some pictures done in one but besides that I see no reason to even have one let alone more than one.

Aspiring Member

I have none!?

No wedding dresses as of yet but sure would like to have at least one.

I once thought about buying one oin a thift store but never did get around to it yet.

I would if and when I were ever to get married love to wear a wedding dress instead of mlae wedding cloths it is so much more lovely to be able to dress in this hmmm.

Just a few weeks ago i was at a motel and saw a new bride all decked out in here wedding dress it was just so lovely the guy was stucj\k in his mlae wedding cloths but she looked just really great.

I would opt out for tjis or just perhaps like back in the 1960's when the hippies used to get married in the nude that i would love just as well
    sic\nce i am old enough to be an aging hippie which i am really oh well if any of you are from that time as well then you do know just what i do mean hmmm.

either way as a girl or in the nude right.

Jay Suzy!

Tina...(BTW, I agree with Tamara, you should have a picture taken in one in front of your garage door )

I guess it's like the old saying goes, if you aren't one, no explanation is possible, if you are, no explanation is necessary. It's just such a wonderful feeling. And like any other item of clothing, you see something you like, you check your cookie jar...

I have three gowns, long sleeve, sleeveless, and strapless.

Mitzi

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar
    I own 2 wedding gowns as of now.
    The first one was bought with the help of a cd friend i know who also knew the store owner.
    The second one was bought with the help of a gg friend i know where i live now. It was bought at a co signment store.

Aspiring Member
    none, but would like to own one someday.

when you say " Wedding dress" ???

When you say WEDDING dresses, does this also mean dresses you w ould wear to a wedding? I have one bride dress, four brides maids. So beauitful to wear. A good tip if you want to try on a wedding dress, and this REALLY DOES WORK. Go to a bride shop and explain to the person behind the counter that you are starring in a local play as a magical fariy godmother. And, you need to sort your own costume. They will help you out and also, if you take a camera, you can say you need photos to show the director of the play. YEs, it does work and have tried it many a times.

love sophieuk

I'm not getting married, why would I need a dress?!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I've got 2, and I love them.

None but I did have one on one time it felt great
    Angie G.

just very surprised that at present 70% have no wedding dresses. it really is to me the ultimate in feminine experience to wear a bridal gown. maybe its a step too far for some though i do appreciate it is so difficult for so many of you having to dress in secret in a family enviroment and hiding a wedding dress may be difficult but come on you wedding dress owners help get this 70% down x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

I don't have a wedding dress however I will one of these days obtain a wedding dress maybe a strapless one (Dream would have one personally made! - But I doubt it) as I like they're design but for those of us who dress privately it is a bit of a pain but I can think of places to hide it!