Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing sports en femme?

Where is this all going? Melinda's Avatar

Playing sports en femme?

OK, I think I might be odd even in the ranks of the cross-dressed. I do the majority of my dressing while playing disc golf, hence the weird name. The reason is that I can be out in public and have plenty of distance between me and others for physical and emotional security. For the usual home security reasons (hiding from my wife) I don't have a wig or makeup. Today I found myself sporting a very feminine shirt over a moderately stuffed bra with a skirt and sandals while playing an entire round of disc golf (by myself of course.) I love the game and have been taking the opportunity to combine two of my favorite hobbies. There are usually only a couple other people out and I try to stay far away although the park maintenance guys probably got a good eyeful today. I heard "look at that guy!" from a couple hundred yards away last week while wearing my skirt and a jogbra and must admit I pretty much ran away. In the winter I'll frequently wear assorted items under my ski clothes, even when skiing with my buddies, as bulky winter clothes hide them well. Does anybody else do this?

Peace,

Disciana

I used hit the treadmill quite a few times before it broke down in my cute lil workout attire.

Wow what a run/rush , with the endorphin release it took it to a whole 'nother level.

I recently went bowling enfemme no problems----except for my scores -89 -111-39 . from Katrina

jogging bra

Hi,

I often wear a thin sports bra under my shirt when I jog....

princessmichelle

I have worn a sports bra while playing ice hockey....its my lucky bra!! lol but makeup and severe sweating don't mix well......follow the brown and black spots on the ice to the crossdresser!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thumbs up Now that's beautiful!

Hockey players with lacy bras under their pads! It's a wonderful world. More than just about anything in the world I love the universe of things we humans can think up to entertain ourselves. I live for the day when we see some burly NFL player take his stance at the line of scrimmage and his ping thong is peeking out of the top of his uniform. He he he he he!

Bowling is the only sport I've tried enfemme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoebe

Outstanding! Although a poodle skirt might be best with bowling shoes? Har har har har, this from the guy with the boobs (or was that the chick with the short hair, adams apple and stubble...) Damn, I find myself so sexy!

-pretty sure i'm the only one...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    We have a workout room in our house, and you should see the things I wear when I'm on the treadmill or the stationary bike!

That said, I've never actually been out playing sports en femme (yet). Marla and I do go cycling sometimes and when I'm in my girly cycle leggings and tops, with my helmet on, wearing earrings and makeup (like I sometimes do) because of my small body, I have had a couple of people call me "mamm" but that's about it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

not yet

I haven't played any sports enfemme.. .. yet.
    but a guy admirer in group I belong to, wouldn't mind taking me golfing!
    I said I might..but I get to use the ladies tees!

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

OK, getting to dress and having somebody else cover the greens fees... What are you waiting for? Of course, you know how men are, he'll probably expect something...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I wear a skort (one of several) and either a sports bra, or a feminine tank top while taking my morning walk. The walk is done in my own subdivision and my neighbors don't seem to care.

Sissy

More girl than man!

I got in a car crash half en-femme a couple of weeks ago.....was pretty shaken up but I had a full wonderbra and panties on and it showed through teh shirt pretty well.

I think the officer responding noticed, he smiled after looking at my chest..
    I'm an A cup naturally now but the wonderbra makes it look like a B.

And I have a jog bra, a MUST have when I go running now, but I still have a shirt on. But I did wear a black sports bra and a white t-shirt one day, was still dark out but was neat, also had my womens running shorts on.....(That's a must because my legs sweat when I run obviously)......

I plan on wearing my womens sweats and a womens shirt out running this winter, total en femme and may even find some pink lined running shoes....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I've played softball while wearing support tights under my sweats. I'd ride motorcyles in hose when cold, golf in panties. But Ping Pong is sacred!!! HeHeHe.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I have been going to go golfing but haven't. Swinging a club with breasts must be fun.

How else does one expect to play womens doubles or get Wednesday Womens Day green fees
    Only problem I have had is finding a good adhesive for my forms in the heat . Seems that the moment I sweat - they don't stick anymore.
    Oh well. Another reason for a good sports bra:blushing:

I've never played en femme, but I just picked up my first tennis dress. I've always thought it was a sexy look.

I'd love to play a sport where I could wear a skirt, like golf, tennis or bowling.

Karen Sue

I would love to play tennis in my tennis dress.They are so
    feminine.But I haven't got the nerve up yet.

The only sport I really play these days is rugby, and the uniform are pretty much the same for men and women. SO I guess I have not really gone sporting enfemme.

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

I have played golf enfemme several times and I shoot pool while dressed quite often. It is alot of fun I think.

Annette

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Any sports I play, you can't play in high heels

I hunt somtimes in fem the only difference in the outer wear for men and women is the cut and sizes so no one really notices

I like to get on the treadmill in my tights and pantys and one of my wigs. It makes me feel very much like a woman. I would recommend it to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by discinskirt View Post
    OK, I think I might be odd even in the ranks of
    the cross-dressed. I do the majority of my dressing while playing disc golf, hence the weird name. The reason is that I can be out in public and have plenty of distance between me and others for physical and emotional security. For the usual home security reasons (hiding from my wife) I don't have a wig or makeup. Today I found myself sporting a very feminine shirt over a moderately stuffed bra with a skirt and sandals while playing an entire round of disc golf (by myself of course.) I love the game and have been taking the opportunity to combine two of my favorite hobbies. There are usually only a couple other people out and I try to stay far away although the park maintenance guys probably got a good eyeful today. I heard "look at that guy!" from a couple hundred yards away last week while wearing my skirt and a jogbra and must admit I pretty much ran away. In the winter I'll frequently wear assorted items under my ski clothes, even when skiing with my buddies, as bulky winter clothes hide them well. Does anybody else do this?

Peace,

Disciana

I wore panties and thongs to football practice.