Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing sports en femme?

I hated PE and Games at school and dropped the subject when I was 15. On that day at school I had to wear Boy's Y Front Underpants which I hated as I had to get changed in the Dressing Room (locker room) in front of other Boys as there were no individual cubicles and my knickers would have been recognised straight away as Girl's underpants as in those days the mid 1960s, Boys wore eitrher plain white Y Fronts or White undershorts . As soon as the lesson was over I would take the first opportunity to go to the toilet and enter a cubicle (stall), bolt the door and slip off the hated Y fronts and replace them with a nice pair of my sister's white or navy blue cotton school knickers which I had brought in with me in my bag hidden under my books. When I dropped PE I never wore male underpants again and that is 38 years ago now.

However, I would have loved to have taken part in (Field) Hockey or Netball or PE in the Gym with the Girls, dressed in a pale blue aertex blouse and navy blue cotton knickers (full briefs) or a similar kit for outdoor games but this time with short pleated grey skirt which of course showed off your knickers was you played. At home alone I would dress in my sister Anne's PE kit, (I already wore her knickers anyway) and pretend to play Hockey or Netball or do the exercises the girls did in the Gym.

I still have Girls PE kit in various colours which I wear at home and a Tennis outfit of white dress and panties.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Stephanie Miller;553030] Loved the Photo! I'm going to have a go at tennis en femme this weekend It's Spring here in Melbourne Australia, ideal time for getting out there in a cute skirt. Thanks for sharing the photo!

What the hell is disc golf?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Not yet, but at the end of the month, I start playing netball which is a predominately female game here in Oz. It's a mixed team competition and I asked if I had to wear the women's uniform - NO was the answer! Damn, you can guess what I was hoping to hear!

Anyway, I have purchased womens Asics "Netburner" runners which are designed specifically for the sport of netball (I suspect GG players will also have these shoes). I have also purchased shorts from the "Running Bare" womens only brand of sports clothing. I have not yet bought a women's sports top, only because I can't find a nice one in my size (I have a big upper body).

Of course, i'll be wearing panties, but I doubt I have the confidence to wear a sports bra - a little too obvious I think! I'm pretty sure the girls will notice the rest of my clothing and shoes are women's style, so it'll be an interesting first night!

It would be great to wear a real womens's netball uniform tho...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Aspiring Member

Mountain Biking

I often wear women's lycra shorts for mountainbiking. These are Parl izumi's Sugar Shorts, named because they are so short and sweet. The shortest inseam you can get in cycling shorts. However, since my legs are short, they are somewhat proportional. Sometimes I will wear leggs sheer energy pantyhose underneath them on non-crowded days at trails.

0354_021.jpg

Would love to do some laps swimming in one of my one piece swimsuits... but then they closed the pool! also, dont want to abuse my wig to the chlorine.

Disc golf, is a variation of regular golf, but instead of hitting balls with sticks, you try to land a frisbee into a hanging stand of a hole.

Stacie,
    Save the wig, and wear a bathing cap when you swim laps in your one piece suit. My favorite is the classic with the chin strap. I love wearing my onepiece suit for swimming laps too and so far have only gotten compliments, just a guy in a onepiece suit. For you though, the only thing odd will you will be the only gal coming out of the pool with dry hair after you change back into your wig!

Years ago, I took a daytime bicycle ride in a girl's gym uniform, bra, and wig. I have ridden in a dress (mixte frame of course), but mostly only after dark. I also made a very short black circle skirt and wore with a black leotard and bra to go roller skating in the wood-floored echo chamber of the studio I worked for. I have also been swimming in a one-piece, but I don't recommend swimming alone - as I did.

I often wore a tennis dress while driving cross country on business, but I never played tennis.

What I've worn on exercise machines in the privacy of my own home doesn't seem like "playing sports", so I won't go there.
    Hugs,

Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie Stockman View Post
    Disc golf, is a variation of regular golf, but instead of hitting balls with sticks, you try to land a frisbee into a hanging stand of a hole.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ta very much
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Netball in Australia

Hi Clare from Canberra, I'm Ally from Melbourne Australia!

Very jealous of you playing netball! I've got so many netball skirts (even a lycra netball dress) but no team to play with. I usually head to the local netball centre and practice goalshooting in a favourite skirt and matching top. SO much fun when the wind blows up your skirt!!

I have always wanted to go bowling dressed enfemme, but alas I know I never will.

Tcloset, riding a car and getting into an accident is my potetial horror too! when i ride i am normally even fullly dressed, so beware those road cop checks! One day it could happen...
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

playing golf

You mean.. he might want something more??? .. :shocked: than to play golf for a dollar a hole???

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    Hi Clare from Canberra, I'm Ally from Melbourne Australia!

Very jealous of you playing netball! I've got so many netball skirts (even a lycra netball dress) but no team to play with. I usually head to the local netball centre and practice goalshooting in a favourite skirt and matching top. SO much fun when the wind blows up your skirt!!
    [SIZE=3]Hiya Ally. Why dontcha join a mixed Netball competition? Make sure you take some pikkies if you play in the femme outfit huh? Go on - tell the team you'll wear their uniform to blend in - ya just haveta convince the other 'men' in the mixed team tho

Me? I don't have the courage to wear a proper femme netball uniform (yet).
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I would love to give tennis, bowling , or golf a try en femme

It has to be nice to play soccer wearing a black cocktail dress, high heeled silver sandals and makeup, of course.