Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Passed....I Guess??

Great story!! And you look terrific!

Silver Member
    Dear Regina,

If that's a pic from that night, he was NOT just being polite. You make a very attractive woman.
    Good job, dear. I wouldn't worry ever again.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Hi Regina,
    What an awfully frightening experience for you. Anyway, as regards the photo, unless youve got a shadow I reckon it would be difficult to tell. You do have rather femme features and your what I call a pretty man which means your half way there already.
    BEVxxxx
    Bev, I must disagree with you about it being a frightening experience. It is only frightening if you have had too much to drink. When I am out dressed and I know I will be driving, I drink NO alcohol. As someone said they are looking for drunks. The police in Warren, OH routinely set up DUI checkpoints. I have gone through them twice. No problems. I show my license, owners card and insurance card. I tell them I have had nothing to drink. The police can tell if someone has been drinking or not. I am just waved through and told to have a nice evening.

The by-word is--if you are dressed and driving, don't drink a drop. You will be fine.

Jodi

Hi regina you woke in progress look like a job well done hun you look good girl

Angie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Ok.....I have a question.....how long have you been dressing? because going on your picture alone ...you're a total professional!

Ok, I know it was a worrying experience (I'd be really scared) but I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina! No wonder the officer thought you were a woman!

Got any tips and tricks for me please?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Regina, you look very feminine! And I must agree with the other girls...that wig is you!!
    Last edited by Adrienne Heels; 09-06-2006 at 09:09 PM. Reason: cannot type!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I'll have to say you brought tears to my eye's, the end of your storie made me laugh, to funny! my day will come one day i'm sure
    Sky

Also to answer the question your a passer. beautiful eye's nice hair your great
    Sky

oh yeah you pass!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina!
    To be honest, I can see some subtle masculine features in her face (though I can't quite express it in words), so I would believe that she could be a guy. But the overall look is pretty good.

Regina:

I do not think he was being polite. I think you stumped him. congrats girl.

If I were to see you out and about, given enough time to see up close and personal as I can see your pic. I would have thought, "hmm.. to hard to tell for sure", but I know that I would not have had that much time to study your face and therefore, I would have thought you a female as well.

I think that as a cd I am more sensitive to the little tell tale signs that most people are not going to notice.

As far as I am concerned, you passed. Let's look at it from this view, if you had handed him a license that had your pic on it as a female and a female name, I don't think he would have noticed a thing.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

You look fantastic
    And you did all the right thing
    (not to get thrown in jail)
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Maureen View Post
    I the same situation I would have died on the
    I'm still kinda young too but i imagine i would have had a heart attack lol.

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    5' 10" bare feet 171 lbs, i was wearing a 2-2 1/2" heel, but was sitting in the car the whole time. Thanks!

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    Ok.....I have a question.....how long have you been dressing? because going on your picture alone ...you're a total professional!

Ok, I know it was a worrying experience (I'd be really scared) but I would never believe that you are a guy going on the posted pic.....the look, the hair and make up, clothes...you've been doing this for a while right? You look fabulous Regina! No wonder the officer thought you were a woman!

Got any tips and tricks for me please?
    How long have i been dressing? the night i took the photo had to have been around 2 years, i am on my fifth facial laser treatment that i started this year,this makes a big difference i do not regret it one bit. Thanks!