Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how old were you when the urge began?

Smile how old were you when the urge began?

just wondered when you started cding, what age were you and what was the first thing you tried on?
    i was around 10 and i was fascinated by my sisters long quilted dressing gown (remember those!) and it progressed from there x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Rene L -

Urge - about 8; tried - about 11

I first got the ideas when I was around 7 or 8. Mom and my aunt would step over me while I was lying on the floor - while they were wearing dresses. I saw their slips, hose and girdles. That made me real curious. The first things I tried on at about 11 years old were mom's bras, girdles and panties. I've been hooked ever since.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I was about 12-13 years old. I kept stealing my sisters leotards. And kept getting caught and yelled at for it. But I did it again, and again. But then I gave up. But I started again last year (I'm now 42) when I wore a skirt at work as a joke. But it felt too good so now I'm hooked....

Must of been 12/13ish tried on a free pair of stockings that came with an alocohlic drink that was in the cupboard and then got more adventurous.

I think I was about 4 when I first tried to shave my legs (just like mom). Needles to say it was ugly and my mom had a fit because I took some skin off. In the years following I used my moms makeup and she caught me a few times, but just tried to ignore it. I graduated to her nylons, dresses and shoes and whatever I could get my hands on through my teen years. From my earliest recollections I'd lay in my bed at night and just fantasize about being a girl all dressed up.

About 10 and it was a yellow long sleeved dress that went great with the petticoats. My mom saved alot of old clothes for the halloween box. It was great I had a ready stash whenever I wanted. I still preferred my sisters clothes though they were a little more up to date.

I remember the day as if it were yesterday. Previously to that day I had no interest whatsoever in any female attire. However, I came home from school (9th grade) and my sixteen year old cousin had been in my bedroom and changed out of her school clothes and into her bathing suite for an afternoon at the beach. Sitting on my bed was a pair of red nylon panties (full brief style). Suddenly, I was seized with the desire to try them on. and I did, and I absolutely loved the way they fit and felt. I must have spent an hour in the house alone walking around in "my panties" and looking at myself in a full view mirror. I hated to take them off but I did. Shortly thereafter I managed to get over to her house and remove them. I wore them until they just fell apart. I have been a crossdresser since I came home from the Navy.

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Mine started when i was about 8 or 9. I cant remember exactly how things happened but my cousin Sue and I ended up swapping clothes, and watching each other as one does at that age.

When I was about six years old I kept wearing my sister's sweater. My mother would make me take it off and scold me. Later on around age 10 or 11 I would sneak their bras and panties and wear them in the bathroom. The urge seems to have stuck.

No You're Not
    Four years old. I was jealous of the pretty things the girls got to wear at Easter compared to my dull and boring suit.

First memmories I relate to that at the age of 4 or 5 (didn't get a leotard and tights :mad: ), related phantasies about 8-9 (oriental princess), actually dressing about 10-12 (can't remember exactly) - pentyhose and panties (time when I realized, it is considered wrong). A lot of "girls activities" besides more "boyish" ones whole the time.
    Last edited by Marla S; 09-07-2006 at 03:53 PM.

I was 8, with 3 sisters I had plenty of clothes to chose from. I lived in the country so I would sneak out to the barns or the woods and get dressed up.

I've been dressing for as long as I can remember, probably started at 3 or 4 years old or so.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I was 8 or 9. My grandmother lived with us and there was a closet that both she and my mother stored their old clothes. I saw a skirt one day and tried it on over my pants. Then I took my pants off and put the skirt on. Felt the skirt on my legs and the rest is history.

Karen Sue

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I was around 7 years old. I started with my mom's panties and bras. It didn't take long before I was in her dresses and panty hose.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    around 5, I tried on my mom's panties at first. I then expanded and tried on her bras, must've been 6 or 7 at that point.

Aged 12 when I first tried on a pair of my sister Anne's (aged 14) knickers . Hooked ever since and have loved every minute.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

6 or 7, opportunity showed itself around 10.
    DonnaT

I first started dressing around the age of 9 right after my dad had passed away. I rememeber the first thing trying on was a pair of mom's pantyhose.

The urge?

The real urge - well the mid twenties - late I know.

But the real implementation? - late forties!

My goodness - what a waste!

When i was in Middle School i forgot how old. It looked like so much fun to dress and play with make up.

The nudging started when I was about 11. The chance and the urge was when I was 13, with a taffeta formal gown that was in a hangar bag up in the attic.

Nylons, damn NYLONS! And garters, and girdles and slips and....... S***!

Wink

My earliest memories are from about Kindergarden. I so wanted to tell my mom what I wanted to be for halloween, but was afraid. I only wanted to be some kind of girl thing. Then in 2nd grade I had a friend that was a girl and we would play and dress up at her house. We would just pick out dresses and whatever in her room. I know her mom was home and never told us we could not. We would also wear necklace or two. Then in 3rd grade. I was dared by some other boys at my house to try on a bra that was out on the ironing board and I did. Then they told others at school. It really hurt and from that point forward in my life I really did not have any friends that were boys. I would sometimes try on my mom's clothes and then one summer day we were at her fieind's house and I did not have any clothes so they gave me some of her's. I got some pink satin bikini panties and t-shirt and shorts. From that point forward. I always wanted to be a girl. Jena

About 5. I used to pull my vest from out of my underpants and pretend it was a dress. Then at about 10 I started to try my mother's clothes on