Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: heels in drab

heels in drab

My wife says that she doesn't see any reason i shouldn't wear heels in drab.
    I like heels, but because of several broken ankles I really can't go much above 2 or 2 1/2 inches. She said if you like them wear them. What does everybody think?

Quote Originally Posted by ophillia View Post
    I like heels, but because of several broken ankles I really can't go much above 2 or 2 1/2 inches. She said if you like them wear them. What does everybody think?
    go for it, the next pair of cowboy boots I get are going to ladies doots they have a little more of a heel 2 inch compared to 1.2.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    If your wife says yes then I say go for it.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ophillia View Post
    I think you have a wonderful wife.

Karen Sue

Heels aren't something everyone can just hop into. I have naturally high arches in my feet, so I have always preferred heeled shoes even before my CDing. If wearing them in drab allows you to spend more time acclimatising your feet, go for it - but be kind to your feet in return. Get a footspa for the both of you and treat your feet occasionally.

ophillia

Thanks, she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    You're wife sounds great I have a pair of 2" chunky heeled women's boots. I wear these all the time in the winter when in guy mode with my girly boot cut jeans. I say go for it!

What kind of 2" heels was your wife refering to? The type that I've just mentioned or 2" pumps
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Oh my gosh, I used to ache for a pair of those chunky, 2-3in stacked, chunk heeled booties you see girls at work wearing at places like airports. Curse my size 12s =/

Heels in drab?

Thats my specialty.

Here is a video of me walking through Dam Square.

I was wearing This outfit

HERE
    is another outfit of me in pumps. This pic was taken after coming in out of heavy rain, so the hemline on my pants is wet and thus obscures view of the stiletto croc heel.

Theres an entire forum dedicated to this topic if you are interested.

Bah. You can get away with that because they look like gaucho boots on you And you just made me miss how much I miss Amsterdam. Is Het Kaabel still open on Waarmerstraat?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Holy cow Kneehighs! I clicked on your "This outfit" link and saw your heels - now that is brave!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 09-07-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I've got 3 pair of knee highs, 2 with good size heels. I've worn them mostly in drab. For some strange reason the zippers on the pants open from the wrong direction tho. Go for it. I'm seriously thinking about some spiked knee highs. Finding wide widths is somewhat of a problem tho.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

LOL, I don't even wear heels more than 2" enfemme. Kneehighs, all I got to say is Way to Go! Wish I were brave enough to give that a try.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Kneehighs, those are impressive. You have got some guts!
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Smile

I Love to wear my heels but it is hard to navigate in them. Your wife sounds great!

Hi ophillia if that what you like then just do it hun
    Angie

Ha Ha. Now thats thats funny! Here I sit wearing Daisy Dukes, Sheer Energy P hose and an old pair of 4" stiletto heel mules while reading your post. My wife is watching TV and talking on the phone to her sister and i'm not ten feet away. Heels in drab? Yup i'm guilty. I wear em even when i'm in boxer shorts. The down side to this is my wife isnt exactly nuts about my toe nail polish. And the slap slap sound of these tacky mules when I walk kinda bugs me. Give your wife a big hug and kiss and count your blessings Sister!...lahr.

I've got a pair of 3" slides and a pair of plarform shoes by the front door. First thing I do when I get in is take off my street shoes and slip into either pair. Then I go and get the rest of me changed. Lately I've taken to wearing the platforms up the street when I go for take-out.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

heels in drab

Even though I was just showing a on-line friend my favorite strappy high heels, the thought had crossed my mind that day to wear my heels for a while,... even while wearing jeans!

http://crossdressers.com/forums/atta...9&d=1129691100

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

ophillia

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    You're wife sounds great I have a pair of 2" chunky heeled women's boots. I wear these all the time in the winter when in guy mode with my girly boot cut jeans. I say go for it!

What kind of 2" heels was your wife refering to? The type that I've just mentioned or 2" pumps
    2" pumps, closed or sling back maybe even a mule.

Nothing

My boyfriend Pete wears them all the time when we go out. Ericka Kay

I've worn heels out in drab. Most people don't notice/don't care.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I don't see why not. I see a lot of GGs on the street wearing athletic shoes with nice dresses/skirts. I know they do it for comfort but if it can be done that way I see no reason why it can't be done in reverse.

ophillia

Quote Originally Posted by Lawren View Post
    I don't see why not. I see a lot of GGs on the street wearing athletic shoes with nice dresses/skirts. I know they do it for comfort but if it can be done that way I see no reason why it can't be done in reverse.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, everybody.

heels in drab

I wear my 3in. knee high boots out all the time . with thigh highs stocking they feel grrrreeaattttttttttt.