Thread: A strange thing happened to me!!

A strange thing happened to me!!

A few nights ago I was out with my gf and a close friend I dress as I always do on a night out. But it's the first night our friend has seen me dress like this.I usually feel really confident and love how it makes me feel but I felt strange!! When we got to the pub and met the others I felt even worse dunno why there was a fair mix of guys and women. Then from no where the strongest thought came into my head I've never had it before 'I'm in the wrong body!' It was like a sledge hammer and I still don't know what to make of it as I like my inner balance and this is the first time this thought has been so powerful, bit scarey really. Although from this I decided to dress the way I want for work (use my compression vest) I have done and I feel so much more confident about myself probably because I am appearing the way I want to and this makes me feel more confident. So something positive has come out of this experience I guess. What do ya all think??

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    When I do not dress I to feel less confident in myself to the point that I do not leave the house with out at least packin. My depression gets worse when I think about not haveing at least top surgery or I'm stuck in a female body. Some days to survive I can not let myself think about being Candy, I think about myself as Aaron in order to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by silvawitch View Post
    Then from no where the strongest thought came into my head I've never had it before 'I'm in the wrong body!' It was like a sledge hammer and I still don't know what to make of it as I like my inner balance and this is the first time this thought has been so powerful, bit scarey really. Although from this I decided to dress the way I want for work (use my compression vest) I have done and I feel so much more confident about myself probably because I am appearing the way I want to and this makes me feel more confident. So something positive has come out of this experience I guess. What do ya all think??
    I think it sounds like an epiphany - a moment of truth . . . an awakening. Sometimes things come to us slowly and sometimes they hit us over the head all of a sudden. Congratulations! I think that's a good thing. You said you're already more confident. I hope more good things continue from this revelation.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx guys!!
    Hi mistunderstood I really feel for you it must be the most awful feeling what you are going through It used to get me down you know my boobs but now I have my vests I feel great and I'm tryin to loose weight so as to look that bit better in my tops. I'm going to the gym at least 4 times a week to tone myself up too. Anyways good luck with stuff hun and try not to let it get ya down. I know it's easier said than done but keep ya chin up. If ya wanna chat anytime my msn addy is on my profile I think. Well take care for now xx
    Hi capt yeah ya never know it may well have been a revelation only time will tell like ya said xx

Hi Lex yeah it was a strange moment and I'm still tryin to figure it out really But I will keep ya posted xx