Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Hit On, What Would You Do?

Question Getting Hit On, What Would You Do?

RE: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39788
    I didn't want to hijack snowball's thread so I'll start another. I aim this at the borderline hetro/bi-curious crowd amoung us.

What would you do if you were hit on by a male while en femme?

Personally, I don't know what I would do until it actually happens. Part of me would be flattered (probably the femme side), part of me would be offended (the other side). Honestly, I would probably see how far he wants to take it just out of curiosity. I wouldn't play him though, I'd be honest when we were alone, but I think I'd follow through if he wanted to continue.
    There's more here than meets the eye.
    Much Love,
    Krisy

I guess it would depend on the guy. If I found him attractive I may very well consider it. I would definitely be flattered (Even if not en femme, I would be flattered to be hit on by a guy). I also won't know until (if) it ever happens. Am I totally ruling out the possibility? No way.

No You're Not
    I'd try to get as many free drinks out of it as I could, then ditch the poor *******.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    I can tell ya what Trudi did once

On her way across the parking lot to a Starburst Meeting (a support group in Tampa bay) while enfemme, a guy walked past her and said "nice ass".

She replied in her deepest most masculine voice possible "well thank you very much!"

After the guy picked his chin up off the pavement, Trudi suggested that he be more a gentleman when complimenting ladies in the future.

If the guy's feet were tires, he'd have been burning rubber as he left.

For the record, no Trudi wasn't alone when this happened nor would she or I ever suggest doing this unaccompanied.

Also for the record, the guy was speaking the truth! it *is* a nice one!

Sorry, but I'm a one woman gurl. I have a very nice lady that puts up with me for almost 22 years. And I think it will be a lot more years.
    But on the other hand, if you are not attached, more power to you. enjoy your life...BJ

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I am View Post
    I'd try to get as many free drinks out of it as I could, then ditch the poor *******.
    And what is it they call GG's who do this?

Banned Read only
    When it happend to me I just said "Sorry hun, I am married" and showed them the ring on my finger.

No You're Not
    Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    And what is it they call GG's who do this?
    "Typical?"

I'm only joking, please don't hate me.

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    When it happend to me I just said "Sorry hun, I am married" and showed them the ring on my finger.
    But I also like to be complimented for my looks. ! From Katrina

I would be incredibly flattered and then offer the guy a free trip to my optometrist.

Karen Sue

Excellent !

Quote Originally Posted by KarenSusan View Post
    I would be incredibly flattered and then offer the guy a free trip to my optometrist.
    An excellent reply and very funny. I wish that I had thought of it. From Katrina

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I am View Post
    "Typical?"

I'm only joking, please don't hate me.

Well, if this has been your experience, I refer you to that ole sad country music song:

Lookin for love in all the wrong places....

No You're Not
    Yes, yes. We all live and learn, usually.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krisybryant View Post
    What would you do if you were hit on by a male while en femme?
    I had that happen a couple of months ago; I was in a club, done up nicely in a nice looking long velvet dress: attractive but not necessarily sexy. The pick-up guy could tell I was a guy (I was having some extended male-voice chats with the female employees), but still tried to pick me up. I was quite amused, a bit flattered, and was not offended at all, but not tempted even a smidgin.
    (Poor fellow; I wasn't trying to be rude or off-putting to him, but I really couldn't fit another drink just then! But I did talk to him a bit.)

Oh, I have this innate ability to attract all the very worse sorts... In all honesty I should run as fast as my heels could take me away from there. Still, life's not like that and I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes and humour...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Getting hit on

It happens to me once in a while. I usually just enjoy it and play it to the hilt to see what his intentions are. Usually guys only have one thing on their mind whether you are a girl or guy/girl. I respond like any red blooded woman and eat up the attention. Ericka Kay

Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Hi Roberta, I'm usually wearing my wedding rings. Doesn't mean much to some guys though. Ericka Kay

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka Richards View Post
    It happens to me once in a while. I usually just enjoy it and play it to the hilt to see what his intentions are. Usually guys only have one thing on their mind whether you are a girl or guy/girl. I respond like any red blooded woman and eat up the attention. Ericka Kay
    [SIZE="3"]Ditto here. Makes my night, puts me on such a high. I have been hit on from men and women while dressed and choose to leave alone, but have had some great conversations so I was glad not to quickly brush them off.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]this actually happens t' mee quite a bit,,, 'n i'm not soooo flattered 's one might imagine, as generally occurs at a club or bar, 'n that IS what they're there for!!!,,,,,, i mostly flirt 'n tease 'n play along for a bit,,, but am really not that kinda girl 'n let them know b'fore toooo long!!!,,,,, i never rule out th' possibility, 'n am not saying nothing could ever happen, or ~giggle~ hasn't happened, but they'd hafta be a pretty special person(M or F), b'cuz i think i'm a pretty special person!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

I haven't had that happen yet but I'll tell you when I dose

Aspiring Member
    I made a topic about one time when I was out walking at night and got hit on 3 times:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37832

I just walked past them/politely declined them. In fact, I was on my way to pick up my boyfriend from the station (I only like girls, and my boyfriend also only likes girls, but we're somehow in a relationship o_O romantic but non-sexual though).

Hit On Eh

Simple, I'd hit back.

I have not been hit on while out and dressed, but have had men IM me, not knowing that I was a CD. I remember the first time this happened and we were chatting away and I mentioned the wife. He came backing asking if I was a Lesiban, since normal girls don't have wifes. All of a sudden I realized that he thought I was a real GG. Yes I was flattered to say the least. I didn't say anything for a little while longer, but finially asked him if he had read my profile on yahoo. He said he had and I asked if he noticed the part that I was a CrossDresser. There was silence for a couple of minutes and finially he IMed me that he had taken another look at my profile. He Apologized and said that he was not looking for that kind of relationship. He was a real gentleman about it all and we parted on good terms.

This has happen a few times and each time it makes me feel real fem inside, but I believe that they should know what I am and if that is OK with him then I'll continue the conversations or they can hang up.

Silver Member
    [ I wouldn't play him though, I'd be honest when we were alone, but I think I'd follow through if he wanted to continue.[/QUOTE]

Dear Krisy,

Dangerous behavior here, dear.

The time for honesty is BEFORE you get alone. Many of us have been severly beaten and some have died by getting alone before we tell.

Homophobia is alive and well in the good ol' USofA. It's a good idea to remember that.

I would be flattered, and would talk to him/her as if I were a GG.

However, if I thought that they actually believed I was a GG, and was serious about more than talking (or, perhaps, dancing - which I am NOT good at), I would tell them the truth (BEFORE being "alone" with them).

If he/she wanted to continue talking, etc., I would be more than happy to.

Note - My wife may have other ideas, but she is so extroverted that she would probably not have any problems unless he/she wanted to take me somewhere "private" (at least, if she could not go also).