Thread: Just have a few minutes...

Just have a few minutes...

No one is home right now for about 30-45 minutes so I'm quickly getting this message out while dressed in pantyhose, bra, panties, and heels. I feel so wonderful I'm dizzy. I just can't express how much I'm getting into my crossdressing. This is truly getting to be addictive in that the more I have the opportunity to do it, the more I want to and miss it when I can't. We'll be having out of town guests for a few days so my chances will definitely be limited. I know I'll crave the yearnings of putting on my lingerie and feeling myself thru my panties, bras, and nylons.

Gotta go, hope everyone enjoys themselves. Please think about me while I go through this next few days without enjoying the wonders of crossdressing. I guess what I'm fearing is withdrawals.

bye for now,

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Lani
    Welcome to the world of crossdressing Paula. I think you are hooked like the rest of us- enjoy

PHXTC
    If I had my own house I would be dressed all day to be honest. Heels, pantyhose, panties, and whatever else I could get my hands on.

Aspiring Member
    Oh Yeah!.

Thumbs up

I grab every chance I get in my limited amount of free time. I understand and wish you have more of these times. Enjoy the femme side of you!

I too wish I had a place where I could go and dress full time. Doesn't appear to be in the cards so I have to accept what I have.

Vivian

Smile

wow that sounds like fun. whenever my house is empty for an hour, i cross-dress. it really is great, it feels so right. im finally starting to be able to do my make-up well so it feels even better.

Well I think I have a new object of desire...lol...jk...or atleast a goal or a mentor..you are fabulous...

Who are you talking about, i am confused.