Thread: please allow myself to intrados my... self

please allow myself to intrados my... self

Hello Girls.

I just want to take sometime to intrados myself. sense I'm new here..

A little on my mental state. I most defiantly feel female and have even been told I somewhat act as if I was about my whole life. I started cross dressing at age 7 with some of my younger sisters stuff (unless you count my Mothers high heals at 3). I know people would see this wrong, though it felt good to me. so I kept it in the closet. only dressing from time to time. as I started to hear about transsexuals I started to become somewhat fascinated by the idea of what it would be like. to live as a female. sense then I have read and read about everything I could get my hands on about it on the net. over the last 5 months though I started to think why? as I do with everything I do.why do I feel the almost a need to look this up, to know all I can? back in July I was placed on steroids for in infection (Corticosteroid) . though I have read everywhere on what it is I took it I found nothing on what it does to hormonal levels. but everything I read said it was the opposite of Anabolic steroid that do. if anabolic raise testosterone then maybe corticosteroids can lower them? still have not read anything to support that. anyway for the 3 weeks I was on them. my mind felt clear for lack of a better way to say this. I was happy to be alive. unlike my normal depressed bummer I am normally in. during this time I was also off work and had tons of time on my hands. I spent that looking up more info. I should point out to this point I have not looked into the people. just read about what needs to be done. from hormones to SRS to voice training. I started to read about the people. I was totally shocked by what I found. that they thought and felt the same way I did. from the direction, not feeling right about ones self, and I was cross dressing. doing this time I came across ed the COGIATI and took it. I scored a 265. probable transsexual. at this time I started to look for a therapist to go too and that is about where I am. I checked the net and found that I would half to go over an hour to any that I found. after going to some forums and message boards I found one that is 45 min way. I thought I would just go. see what they have to say in the end and that was it. but I'm still yet to do that.

who knows
    my sister who was supportive at first but now I think is my biggest enemy. my Mother, who just does not understand. she wants me to see a therapist but feels it should be one that tells me this is wrong. some of my friends on the net. I thought in all what harm is there. they don't know me really do they.

my childhood.
    or lack there of. I have already stated about my cross dressing so lets move on. when I was 6 I got the one thing that changed my life the most of all. a game system. through out all my life and still today. I am never any more then 3 steps away form one it seems. maybe at work but that's work. when ever I do play one I always use a female character. even now as the only thing I play is Final Fantasy 11 (siren server) I play as a Mithra, a female cat girl. I never had any friends, did not get into any sports. did play paintball but that was just an attempt at Father Son bonding that did not pan out. I spent most my time alone in front of a television. never leaving the house. at age 16 I came across anime. something that has really grabbed onto my life. just thought I would put that out.
    as I now look back apon what I played, watched, my tastes in media I find that I tend to watch a lot of well girly stuff. the anime I buy is more or less soap operas and the games I play are rpgs that tend to be the same.

Family
    this is short. as they tend not to be around. one thing that has worked for me is that they own a Video Store. this has meant I have always had a job. even at 6-7 I was there putting movies away. as it seems my parents really only acted as parents when it suited there whims. my sister and myself not really getting any attention from ether of them. in fact I feel more like a pet then anything. left to take care of it's self and drug out when needed. as for toys when I was not playing a video game I was all about Legos. nothing in this world can be better for a child then Legos.

school
    I was laibled as LD in 3rd grade. for those who do not know what this is it used to be call learning disabled. now they call it learns differently. see I can read something and get absolutely nothing out of it. in fact a lot of stuff I read on TSs I had to read 2 or 3 times. going back over things again and again. but as for showing me something I pick it up so fast I know what your going to do next before you do. needless to say they do have classes for people like this. small groups I never had no more then 10 other people in these classes and as many as 2 or 3 teachers. though doing this kind of put me out with other classmates. I was bullied and picked on constantly. got into fights once or twice a year over this. up in till high school. then I went to vocational school. unlike most who go there. I went for something stupid and easy, cooking. this had small and very lay ed back classes. still did not have any real friends, but at least there where no enemies. and I was able to concentrate on my school work not who was calling me something or throwing spit wads at me.

work
    as I said my family has a Video Store or more or less my mother. the two of use run it our selves. it does ok to support it's self and that is about it. I keep saying she'd be better off closing the place and getting a job of her own. I also work fast food, ya it sucks. low pay bad hours. the people tend to be good though. just the upper management it seems to me they have no clue what they are doing. as for my supervisor she has made comments about how I act. nothing really bad enuff that she would get in trouble or would make me overly upset that I couldn't hold back. as well as not often, maybe once a month. all and all I kind of think she is trying to provoke me. she may suspect something and really mean no harm just her way of trying to find out. a lot of the staff think I'm gay. sorry nice looking guy no my head did not turn. sorry. as for women it does. but is my attraction for women sexual I don't think so. more or less I envy them. I think though if maybe if I tell my supervisor she may try to help me out. I am well over do for a raise and there is plenty of room for advancement.

looks.
    I think this is one area I fail at. I don't look female. I have been trying to lose weight sense July (wander what started that idea) and have got myself down to 229 pounds which is good headway. started doing a lot of things differently now. you can say I am taking better care of myself have not eaten fast food in about 3 months other then stuff like subway where it's kinda good for you. going out and trying to do yard work and such. soon I think I am going to start walking/jogging to work off some weight. have been eating a lot of heath foods too. also not as much. I used to eat half if not more of a pizza now I don't even look at them. I have had some hair loss in my past. I know I thinning hair line at 22 was depressing to say the least. though it's stopped I want it back. even more I'm going to need it. face I don't think I would pass that well. clean shave can do a lot. though I hate to shave. have been looking at laser. I have been shaving my chest for some time now. and if I don't do it once a week it tends to look like a chia pet. would love to get rid of that. as I was over weight (weight loss thus far is about 30 pounds) I have well man boobs. I can just about fill an A cup. though my gut is still big and to have a chest that would look right I would at least half to be a C cup. size wise if I can get that gut gone I'm all in. I'm short, with a 38 men's waist and if it was not for the gut could slip into a size 16.

plans.
    I have put a lot of thought into transition. so much so that if I get a NO form the therapist. I think it will do more harm then letting me do the wrong thing. I have started saving. only spending on what I need now or will help me later. I have set plans to at least live as a man for 5 years. leaving this time for hair removal and therapy of both mental and hormonal. still leaving area open. I have always like film even run my own production company right now. (made up of just me and my PC) wanna see my work check out my myspace (see profile). am thinking of going to film school and using that time to transition. just think who are more open minded then artists? I even if I'm not passing as well as I would hope it would leave me with a weird crown anyway. and if I need any work done like FFS I would get it done right before school.

well that is me in a nut shell. I'm a big bore I know. hope I was not to harsh with my typing. I tent to run on a lot. thanks for reading. Jamie
    oh one thing I forgot. name. the thing I like best about my new self. I am so in love with my name I just strait up want it for real.
    Jamie Agles Simon (I figured there must already been dozens of Jamies here so why not use the middle name)

Hello would have done but well done for the intro.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you're looking for. There are a lot of people who can empathise and sympathise. We are big on thise here. Ask the GGs they have bloody huge....

What? What did I do now?

Hi Jamie,

Nice long intro very detailed.

Welcome to the forum

Susan
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

welcome to the family
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Welcome to the forum Jamie, it's great to have you here.
    "I Used to Have a Handle on Life, But It Broke"

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hi. I already welcomed you to the forum but someone decided that it wasn't worded correctly so it was deleted.

welcome to the forum. Don't think too loud or SOMEONE might delete it.

Hello Jamie and welcome to the forum.Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Hi. I already welcomed you to the forum but someone decided that it wasn't worded correctly so it was deleted.

welcome to the forum. Don't think too loud or SOMEONE might delete it.
    oh no, I commented that it was in the wrong place and was going to delete it. so someone did it for me. which I got to say thinks for
    I though I was in the middle of typing a response to your post
    well here is that response here.

bad thing is right after posting this I seen the Introductions board. I don't think it was there a min ago.
    anyway this is the what now 5th site I have came out on. so I have had some practice. got kicked off my gaming clan over it. as I started making some really deep and thought provoking topics. mostly about sexuality, who we really are, and emulation.
    as I was still trying to sort this myself out.
    I still am. though it never seem wrong to me. just that it would be a test of ones own will.
    I still spend a lot of time looking thing up and reading. though now I know the point. mainly I am just setting things out in front of me. find out as much as I can to make the chooses not only easier but more clear. is I live now as a man I'm not all that uncomfortable. though I believe I would be happier as a woman. not having any real friends (non net friends) I am having a hard time judging myself on this. there's no one to open up to. and I know that is what therapy is for. do I think many things will change in my live. I would hope so. but I doubt it. maybe that happiness I felt was what I am thinking and hormones alone will easy my depression. non the less I cross dress. so to do just that just seems to me like doing something half ___ (you can fill that in). I don't know to me to cross dress is not enuff. I have feelings that well in till resonantly have been bottled and I'm finding I like them I like them a lot.

Jamie

Hi Jamie and Welcome!

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome, Jaime! Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought and it sounds like you're on the right track searching for answers. Don't be surprised if you find yourself thinking differently about things sometimes, though. Good luck to you. This is a great site - I hope it helps you find what's right for you.

P.S. I like your avatar!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no, no those quotes
    But why is the rum gone?!

i spend most my time on that game. and well to most of my friends (sadly to say on the game) that's me. well will soon any way. now what was a pun. im not high enuff level for that yet to have that all
    as i have been around movies my whole life i find myself living by quotes.
    alot come from anime and are very thought provoking.
    one i do find this one to be very important to me.
    "there are things a man can do and there are things a man cant do"
    i told that to my mother after she found out about my suicidal thoughts.
    i could go and off myself. but i could not leave behind all that pain for others.
    still i wish for death, just i wont bring it to myself.
    "Because Life Without Pain Isn't Real"- Macross Plus

oh and here's the full pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Agles; 09-18-2006 at 08:51 PM.

Mixed up gender blender

Hi Sis

I wish I was as clear headed as you. Keep it up. I think you will do realy well.

A kindred spirit
    Love Patty

By the way, the more you try those gotty tests the better yo will do. Which means they don't mean anything. Good luck on the therapist and don't worry, they don't give a yes or no answer all they wan't is that you think things through and know what you want. If a therapist says its not time take their word for it - they have a lot of experiance.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyme View Post
    I wish I was as clear headed as you.
    clear headed, dear im far from clear headed. or atleast i dont see my self that way. i just have been really thinking things through. but that's all i seem to be able to do.

='.'=
    Jamie