Thread: Hips

Wink Hips

Who else needs to wear a "Veronica" (USA product line) or some other padded garment to truly feel feminine? I must have hips or it just doesn't work..anyone else...

Amiad

Do not wear them or any other padding; I have a demour athletic figure and I am not to sure that they would suit me; might give them a go some day though.
    Beauty tip # 1, keep a nail file in the car console getting caught at traffic lights is time well spent keeping up ones apperance.
    Hugs to all
    Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by Amiad View Post
    Who else needs to wear a "Veronica" (USA product line) or some other padded garment to truly feel feminine? I must have hips or it just doesn't work..anyone else...

Amiad
    I would say that your 100% right as far as going out in public and trying to present yourself as a female, yes, it is the only way to go.

When I am at home, I could care less. It's not what I look like at home, it's how I feel. I would not ever go out in public without my veronica on. My hips and butt in my veronica make me look totally female from the waist down. Without my veronica, I would never "pass" as a female, even with the best makeup and wig money could buy. When it comes to going out, I love my veronica. At home, all I need is the way I feel inside.
    Last edited by Jennaie; 09-18-2006 at 12:25 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I suppose Im lucky,

Ive always had hips, even before I started dressing, it was always annoying, not tapering out down there as a male.

But now I just love them! Wearing corsets etc can really help shape that whole area, give it a try!

Love Jane.

I am in the "wear it when out" crowd. At home, I dress for me, so I not concerned about it. I have broad shoulders and appear very unbalanced. Wearing the veronica balances our my shoulders nicely (I think).

The downside is that it can be real warm, so the few times I have ventured out have been in cooler weather.

Tracy

as jane said, i am lucky to. i was born with wide hips so i don't need padding.

but as i said in another post, try standing and walking while letting your butt stick a little more out (that's what looks horrible if a GG does it, but on one of us it does wonders for the shape of the hips. at least it works for me :nerd: )

i hope it works for u too.
    sex is between your legs, but gender is between your ears!

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    i agree, i need hips, i bought some padded ones on ebay, but they arent very good.

Padded panty

I have 'em but don't really need them to feel feminine. I'm Ericka with or without. It's mostly for others I wear it. Ericka Kay

I love my Veronica and seldom dress without it. Having the right shape just makes everything come together perfectly! And even when I was out for 15 hours on an 80+ degree day recently I was very comfortable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

there are a lot of real weman that dont have large hips and they look alright but have you tried a corset are something like that to bring your stomach it to show your hips it will get you an hourglass shape like most real weman . but then they are abit tight on you stomach .

Between my lightly padded panties and my corset I get the shape I'm happy with....wouldn't mind a more hourglassish figure but hey that's life...can't always get what you want...hmmm hmmm hmhmh. Hmmm!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    I have said this before. Having hips really adds to the illusion. I think the Veronica is probably the best one. It's certainly the most expensive. Most who try it like it.

I wore a padded panty (hips and butt) for years when I was younger. I am sure it made me look better. Now, however, I am more interested in feeling free. I felt too "encased" with all the underwear I used to wear. This is the drill I used to wear: Panty, padded panty, panty hose, lace up girdle, stockings, longline bra, slip, and then dress. Then heels, wig, makeup. Whew! I get tired just remembering all that stuff. GGs don't do all that. Now I am a minimalist. If I can get away without it, I don't wear it. I feel MUCH more free and relaxed. I seem to be able to enjoy what I am doing without thinking about my clothes all the time.

Anyway, that's my take on it. A padded panty (especially a Veronica) can do wonders for your image. Try it. If you like it, I'm sure it helps your overall presentation.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

The thing I've noticed is that GGs tend to have hips and sholders that are about the same width, not in all cases, but generally speaking. My wife has narrow hips for instance. most guys have sholders that are wider then the hips, enough to be noticable, that is usually my biggest clue when looking at a TG or CD that's dressed en femme. My waist is enough smaller then my hips that I can wear girls jeans and have some shape, but I lose that look with a skirt. I want to buy a padded garment to fix that but I'm not sure which one to buy. I've been looking at the ones in the Fredericks catalog. Where would I find the "Veronica" that we're discussing here?
    Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    GGs don't do all that
    Don't have to Takes a lot to make this guy body reflect the inner image.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTG View Post
    Where would I find the "Veronica" that we're discussing here?
    Simple Google search should come up with a couple sources.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Joani
    Amber, Type "vernocia 2" into google. I think I've said this before-I love my vernocia. I just makes ones clothing fit better.

The Veronica is from Classic Curves:

http://www.clcrv.com

I bought the Sweet Cheeks from Glamour Boutique:

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Hi Joyce, thanks for the links. I dislike sifting through all the garbage that comes up every time I do a search for something on the internet so I really appreciate the links.
    Amber