Thread: What is it all about?

What is it all about?

I read alll of the post, and do understand so many of them, as well as all of the emotions that go with them. But, really I just am ready to scream; I can hardly stand one more moment living this charade as being male. I do not want to hear guys talking about gender and considering that any person other than "lets talk about football and who we screwed who last night" ever again. What is so evil about being the female that I just happen to be born as with male genitals? I really do not want to spend one more minute in male clothes. This does not mean that I will not be my wife's best friend and her protector, provider, and anything else that she may need, it just means that I just want to be me, Josephine! What is it that has to have so many conditions, it just seems so simple, if you are of female gender then why should you not be able to be that without all this junk that seems to be associated with it. Being feminine within a male body is just a mix up, what is all of the big deal about it? Do GG's that are female by gender but are male within themselves have all of this same junk to deal with? If so, all of us girls should help them in their journey, maybe if we do there will be some karma that will help us on our journey. There is a song that says " I have so much to say and I can't be heard"; does this sound like what we are all trying to say. I am not a man, I am a woman that just wants so to be accepted and allowed to be. Sorry girls for dumping so much, just really seems to get worse as time goes by.
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Josie

pretty pretty princess

i't's not easy

there's too many stupid people out there that don't understand and make our route so difficult.this stupid society has to make money somehow.eh?
    all we can do is take small steps.some of us don't transition fully,some just live full time and change info and don't have to go through the processes.it's all about what we want and can be happy with for our individual selves.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine Bonne View Post
    Do GG's that are female by gender but are male within themselves have all of this same junk to deal with? If so, all of us girls should help them in their journey, maybe if we do there will be some karma that will help us on our journey.
    Yeah, Josephine, it's like the other side of the same coin. I agree that we should help each other - I'm all for improving my karma. Keep your chin up, hon.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Josephine, we live in a society that the normal (what ever that is!) is expected. It is expected that men will play sports and g+People with disabilities are looked down at, black and white marriages are looked down at by both races, people that are the least bit different from the norm are teased unmercifully. Well, that's the world we live in, like it or not. Can we do anything about it? Probably not! Will we do anything about it? Probably not! Will somebody do anything about it for us? Probably not! The only way for things to change is for us to do something ourselves.
    Vivian

rhyming thyme morph cindianna_jones's Avatar

What can we expect?

It is a difficult situation for most people to understand. After all, there is little real medical evidence supporting the way we feel. Add to that what is sensationalized on the tube and it's not hard to understand how so many people think we are freaks.

If fewer of us lived our lives after surgery as a "transsexual", it might help people see and understand. But most of us want to be a woman and as a result, we try to blend back into society. We just want to live a normal life.

Cindi

Quote Originally Posted by cindianna_jones View Post
    If fewer of us lived our lives after surgery as a "transsexual", it might help people see and understand. But most of us want to be a woman and as a result, we try to blend back into society. We just want to live a normal life.
    I can see both sides of that coin - I understand the need to blend in and just have a normal life, but I can also see how being visible helps others who don't even know where to begin to understand their situation. I'm much more than just TS and I don't want people to only see that when they see me, but if there are enough of us leading normal everyday lives, maybe we won't be seen as the freaks on the talk shows.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I keep seeing this and want to add to it. I like philosophy and psychology stuff. But I feel it's well over my head.
    Anyway atleast let me add these.

"people fear that in which they do not understand"
    "understanding is only reached though confrontation"
    "mankind fears the dark, so he scraches way at it with fire"

and that would have been good till you all started on the blending in thing.

oh well. hope someone can find some meaning it it. maybe im just out of place? oh well

='.'=
    Jamie

If we look at M / F from the perspective of hormones, we see a wildly varying mix in F and M. Some M have 10 to 100 x the T of F (who also have varying quantities of T) - so here's an obvious continuum. I just figure most of us fall into the 9 or 8 x batch. I think medical science will catch up in the next decade.

Straight men find TGs uncomfortable to their masculinity the same way they find gays uncomfortable to their masculinity. It's really not about you and me, it's about them, how they feel, their insecuritys, because of you and me being different from them in a certain way. Straight men who are comfortable around TGs or gays are usually comfortable with themselves first, not insecure about who they are.

Mixed up gender blender

Normal Normal Normal

I feel your frustration, again and again and again. Who is trying to be normal. Is it "the people" or is it you and me. I won't be normal until I feel that I am normal, will you? Start right now right this minute and a lot of that frustration will go away. Work on yourself, forget about "the people". Dressing won't make you normal until you feel that you are normal. I still don't feel normal but a lot of the frustration is gone by having a goal and working towards it. When I have settled all of my issues I will feel normal then will be the time to finish the outward transition. To all those boy's -- will I be pretty because it started from the inside.

A girl has to be patient. This may sound like a letter to you but its a reminder to me.

Shinning through, love Patty.

hi there

Life's is normal....what the hell is normal. look at were are at. and what we do ? and all the reasons why we do what we do. i think in the end it's all about respect, Honor, dignity regardless of our race color of skin or gender be it real or implied