Thread: Some questions about....myself....

Question Some questions about....myself....

Hello girls something incredible happened to me this day.
    I went to put up some make up which I did,and,my,people were stunned about myself.You see,my friend told me that I am experiencing an incredible transformation,apparently I am changing into a real girl.I dont know how,or why it is happening,but everyone were really shocked to see that my breasts were growing....really I am not making this up.Anyway,I finally got the make up for the first time on my life and sure it felt sweet.

My friends were really stunned,they dont understand what is happening to me....how is it that suddenly you start to experience this changes?

Hey I am even more shocked,honestly....I am not taking hormones or anything byt my changes into a woman are being noticed.

So any ideas as to what could be happening to me?

Had any of you girls had this unusual experience?
    I am going to be the daughter that my mother never had!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know if what you say is true, but if it is, you are soooo lucky girl!! That's a lot of girls' dreams here! Just to transform without surgery or hormones is too awesome! I'm Jealous!!

If you're not taking any hormones then it could be a condition called "Gynecomastia." Take a look here http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz...necomastia.jsp

Breasts don't just grow for the sake of it.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Hi.

A dream come true for many of us, if true. However it takes more then breasts to become a woman.
    Susan

You're such a tease! Did the Gender Fairy visit you? Seriously, you're probably just getting more skilled in your presentation, I get much better with practice. But growing breasts? Hmmm... That takes quite a while even for those on a hormone regimen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    If you're not taking any hormones then it could be a condition called "Gynecomastia." Take a look here http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz...necomastia.jsp

Breasts don't just grow for the sake of it.

I know what Gynecomastia is, the point is that my breasts look too femine and I had helped into making them because I had done certain exercises that most women do.Also it helps the fact that I have feminine factions,my skin is too soft and honestly,I dont think that is Gynecomastia.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You may have something intersex going on. What does your doctor think? Your GP could refer you to see an endocrinologist.

Spontaneous transformation can occur with some chromosomal abnormalities, but it is very rare. A few years ago, I read the autobiography of an Australian person with XXY chromosomes who grew up as a girl (although a bit of a tomboy), but whose body started going masculine after she gave birth. What an incredible journey her body took her on!

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    You may have something intersex going on. What does your doctor think? Your GP could refer you to see an endocrinologist.

Spontaneous transformation can occur with some chromosomal abnormalities, but it is very rare. A few years ago, I read the autobiography of an Australian person with XXY chromosomes who grew up as a girl (although a bit of a tomboy), but whose body started going masculine after she gave birth. What an incredible journey her body took her on!

Robin

As a matter of fact rather than having Gynecomastia,I think I have the
    Klinfelter Syndrome,since I noticed that I have some of the Symptoms.
    So I think that what it might be happening to me is that I could have XXY Chromosomes....that could explain why I have feminine factions and big
    breasts right?I enclosed a picture of my breasts in the post about chests....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Kinomoto View Post
    the point is that my breasts look too femine and I had helped into making them because I had done certain exercises that most women do.
    The only exercise for breasts can tone them up a bit not make them any bigger.
    Sandra
    Administrator

R.I.P Rianna

Untitled
    The jury will be out a long time on this one ...
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Check out the thread about chests,I posted a picture of my breast....

"This is no fantasy!"
    Sorry hun but I looked at this thread and to me it looks like you are just pushing you chest in with your arms to show a cleavage.
    Sandra
    Administrator

R.I.P Rianna

Wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra GG View Post
    Sorry hun but I looked at this thread and to me it looks like you are just pushing you chest in with your arms to show a cleavage.

I am not,I really have them like this.....Honest!Maybe some more pictures might help....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mixed up gender blender

Explaining the unexplainable

I have had a similar experiance. After a while I began to realize that since I was feeling better about myself I was taking better care of myself. Eating, grooming etc. I began to notice that what I thought had changed realy had not. Instead, what had changed is that I stopped trying to be a guy and just started acting more the way I felt. How you present yourself can make a huge difference, everything after that is enhancement. Maybe this is what you are going through. If so, you are off to a good start.

Patty

Check out the thread about chests,I posted a picture of my breast....

"This is no fantasy!"
    Looks like you're squeezing your natural fat with your arms... I could do that even before hormones. No matter how much you want to believe it, things like this don't happen magically. But oh well, wishful thinking can't hurt too much. At least you don't believe something unpleasant is happening to you! I personally prefer to be a critical judge of my progress, while entertaining positive thinking.
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 10-02-2006 at 01:39 AM. Reason: I've had enough

Red face Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pattyme View Post
    I have had a similar experiance. After a while I began to realize that since I was feeling better about myself I was taking better care of myself. Eating, grooming etc. I began to notice that what I thought had changed realy had not. Instead, what had changed is that I stopped trying to be a guy and just started acting more the way I felt. How you present yourself can make a huge difference, everything after that is enhancement. Maybe this is what you are going through. If so, you are off to a good start.

Patty
    Thank you sweetie,this means a lot to me,you see,eventually my true self will start to emerge because deep in my heart I am a girl and that is what I pretend to be.I am really glad that I am having this changes!!!!

I always believed that my destiny is to be a girl.....

Last edited by Sakura Kinomoto; 10-03-2006 at 12:28 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I have the
    Like I said before, talk to a doctor.

Also, have you joined a local TG support group? I think it could be of great benefit. It can't be healthy for you, still living with your parents at your age & repressing your gender identity. I think you really need to get your own place so you can grow & find a level of femininity that's comfortable for you.

Finding one's gender identity is important, but I get the feeling that you're not really making a lot of progress under your parents roof, and the TG issues are interfering with your ability to find a job and have a social life independant of your parents. You are the only person who can change this, Sakura.

Robin

PS. Are you Japanese, or Mexican?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Like I said before, talk to a doctor.

Also, have you joined a local TG support group? I think it could be of great benefit. It can't be healthy for you, still living with your parents at your age & repressing your gender identity. I think you really need to get your own place so you can grow & find a level of femininity that's comfortable for you.

Finding one's gender identity is important, but I get the feeling that you're not really making a lot of progress under your parents roof, and the TG issues are interfering with your ability to find a job and have a social life independant of your parents. You are the only person who can change this, Sakura.

Robin

PS. Are you Japanese, or Mexican?

It is true that I am the only one who can change my situation,however living in Mexico City is so hard.I wish I could be able to dress as a girl everyday.

I am Mexican but because I have certain Japanese features many people think that I am from Japan!Ahhhh what I would give to dress everyday like a girl....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is true that I am the only one who can change my situation,however living in Mexico City is so hard.I wish I could be able to dress as a girl everyday...
    Maybe you should try it, Sakura. Do you have any friends you could stay with for a week where you could dress safely & comfortably? A week of full-time dressing is pretty exhausting, and can help you know if you really want to live 24/7, or if it's just a pleasant fantasy.

I love fantasizing about living as a woman full-time, but I know that I would not actually enjoy the reality of it. A TG person is naturally prone to fantasizing, and there's nothing wrong with that in itself, but it's important to be able to distinguish between your realistic goals & your playful fantasies.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As a matter of fact rather than having Gynecomastia,I think I have the
    So I think that what it might be happening to me is that I could have XXY Chromosomes....that could explain why I have feminine factions and big
    breasts right?I enclosed a picture of my breasts in the post about chests....
    Sorry it is unlikely that you have klinfelter syndrome. It is also very unlikely that if you did that you would would not know it until the age of 30. I knew a person with this syndrome and she had certain physical features like a broad oddly shaped neck and her shoulders and clavical were different. Genetic testing would have already been suggested when you were very young due to the characteristic physical features this syndrome manifests.
    Kitty

Oh well....

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    Sorry it is unlikely that you have klinfelter syndrome. It is also very unlikely that if you did that you would would not know it until the age of 30. I knew a person with this syndrome and she had certain physical features like a broad oddly shaped neck and her shoulders and clavical were different. Genetic testing would have already been suggested when you were very young due to the characteristic physical features this syndrome manifests.
    Kitty
    Well I might not be a doctor,but I know my body,and how it looks like.
    From what I can tell you,I have very small hands,my skin is too soft
    and my face has some femine factions.My voice doesnt help me either....

Might not be Klinfeter Syndrome,but many people think that I should had been a woman....at least that is something...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]