Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice! Hormone related

Tisk Tisk

Chrissy does he care about you ? If he did then he would care about his heath so he does not end up ill and you having to care for him. Then what will he do ? He sure won't like lying in a bed all day thinking about how he still wanted to be a gurl but unable to do anything about it.

hillbilly T-girl-hussy
    Hi,Its been over 7 years of hrt for me [self done]via internet.The typical dose a on the package is a place to start,and btw I'am still married and give my wife her due and pull out to avoid possible pregancy.I could share more info via pm.I too was desperate,but reseach info is important and theres no hideing a decent set after a while on hrt.He dosent seem to care enough about you ,but I dont know a thing.